Chapter 3

Broken Hearted (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon and wonwoo decided to go to Shilla Bakery, one of their favorite hangouts . They got in and someone immediately caught Jihoons eyes. It was the one person he didn't wanna see. Seungcheol. Of all places they had to go, they chose there. Jihoon tugged on Wonwoo's sleeve to let him know. "Jihoon soon enough you're going to have to face him so why not now, and plus we're not even going to talk to him". Wonwoo had a point, Seungcheol was the last person Jihoon would want to talk to right now.

Jihoon and Wonwoo went up to order their Bubble tea. Wonwoo always got Green tea and Jihoon got strawberry. They went to go grab a seat, the one farthest from Seungcheol. Mind you that Seungcheol wasnt alone. It was someone Jihoon dreaded most, Yoon Jeonghan, the one Seungcheol cheated on him with. I guess know they're dating since Jihoon was out the way. His heart was slowly dropping as he saw them talking and laughing together.

Soon enough their boba was ready they took it back to their seats and Wonwoo could see that Jihoon was sad. "Hey don't look at them it's not worth it. Wanna see if Soonyoung and Soekmin can come over tonight?" He asked. "Sure why not" Jihoon said.

Wonwoo started calling Soonyoung

Wonwoo: Yooo what's up!!

Soonyoung: Nothing why?

Wonwoo: Just wanted to see if you and soekmin wanted to come over. Jihoon isn't really feeling well, I'll tell you when you get over her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter