CHAPTER 2

You Are Special To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Wait, GDRAGON is my neighbor? Out of all the celebrities he’s the one living across me? My face suddenly flushed at the memory during the Fashion Show. He just caught me staring at him.

 

“Oh! Miss Sandara Park!” He said, eyes can’t believe i’m standing in front of him.

 

“G. Good Morning Mr. GDRAGON, it’s kinda shocking to know you are my neighbor.” I said looking everywhere but him.

 

“Same as me, do you want to come inside?” He inquired flashing me his signature smile.

 

“I’m sorry but I don’t think I can, I’m heading out today.” I lied. For some reason I don’t want to be close with him. Maybe because it is wrong to let a female stranger inside your house when you have already a girlfriend.

 

“Jiyong?.” A sleepy female voice called. Her footsteps became louder as she nears the door. Jiyong’s reaction didn’t escape me.

 

I stood still waiting to see who was it while Jiyong suddenly looked nervous. He stepped back a little to let the girl face to me.

 

“Oh! You are Sandara Park” she said her eyes twinkling in amazement. “I am a fan of yours.” She extended her hand to me and I gladly took it. Same as GDRAGON, she was wearing a robe.

 

“I’m sorry if I interrupted something.” I smiled to them, squirming on my spot because I was feeling awkward. “ I.. I just want to give him this” I showed them the paper bag I was holding and handed it to GDRAGON.

 

“I just really wanted to give that to you. You know, to welcome you.” I said and bowed to them. “I really need to go now. Have a nice day. “ I said and started walking to the elevator without waiting for their response.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I stopped by at the agency to inform my dad about my plans on my vacation. I swiftly parked my car at my usual spot and gave my keys to the security guard whom I know for years.

 

“Good morning Mr.Kim!” I smiled at him. He flashed me his cheeky smile as he waved at me.

 

The office was just recently renovated it used to be dark inside because of the interior but now we changed it to modern japanese style that has a natural light. We also have a hallway pictures of all the talents in the agency and we also have a huge LED display of the actors work. I stepped inside the elevator and on the top floor where my dad’s office is.

 

“Good Morning Dad!” I greeted as soon as the elevator opened. The whole top floor is his work place so I was directly on his room as I stepped out.

 

“Great! You are here! I needed to talk to you.” My dad stood up from his seat and ushered me to sit on the couch.

 

“I’m also here to inform you about my plans on my vacation.” I let out a cheeky smile at him but I saw his face change and cleared his throat. I suddenly felt like I wouldn’t like what will happen next.

 

“I’m sorry but we have to move your vacation my dear.” He said and showed me bunch of papers.

 

“I knew it! That vacation you promised was so good to be true.” I bitterly spat.

 

“Dara my dear.” He tried to hold be but I slapped his hand away.

 

“Is it hard to give me a weeks worth of vacation? Its just a week dad! Will you please just let me have one. It’s been a decade that i’ve been diligently worked on every projects you threw at me and i’ve never asked anything but this.” I yelled, can’t control the frustration I bottled up for years. I was so excited to make this vacation happen.

 

“But you need to work, hon. You need to save for your future.” He calmly told me.

 

“I’ve saved enough for my future dad! You know my net worth if that’s what you are talking about. Even not working a year won’t affect me.”

 

“But I already agreed to this project and it’s rude to say no. You know that my dear.” He said and pushed to me the bunch of papers on the table.”You’ll be an MC for a music show. After that, you’ll have to shoot a variety show. I don’t know what time you’ll be finished in your last schedule so I decided to just let you have that. Your manager will discuss your schedules on the following day.” He said in a business manner tone. It was with finality, I couldn’t argue even if I wanted to.

 

“Mr. Park Shin Yang, i’ll just remind you about your next schedule. You have a meeting in an hour” Ms. Kang said thru the phone.

 

My dad straighten up and smiled at me. He sighed when I didn’t bother to face him. I was still furious that he cancelled my vacation and dumped me more work.

 

“I love you my dear. You know that.” He said and kissed me on the top of my head before leaving his office.

 

I just sighed and sinked into the couch trying to shake off the disappointment I am feeling. I’m very thankful of my dad because he is one of the reason I am here. If he didn’t adopt me I don’t know where I will be now. I used to work hard because I was so greatful to him and I wanted to help him with his company. I didn’t ask anything in return, I used to say yes to all the projects and schedule he prepared for me but to do that for a decade was very h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter