CHAPTER 3

You Are Special To Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The week passed by like a blur, with my packed schedules I can’t even tell the date and rarely go home specially that most of my schedules were in Japan. I flew back and forth between Seoul and Tokyo because of my ty schedule thanks to my dad. He called and apologized that it wasn’t intentional and he arranged it in a rush.

 

I groaned as I stretch my body. I was looking the night view of tokyo through the window of my hotel room. My gaze roamed around the dim lighted room and felt empty. It was always like this, i’m always alone when my schedule for the day ends. My manager is just on the room next to mine but I wouldn’t want to disturb him since he’s also tired running back and forth to make sure everything will go well.

 

I sighed, grabbing my mask and black hoodie I decided to sneak out. I would usually sneak out whenever I feel lonely. I’ve been to Tokyo a lot of times so i’m familiar with the place and sneaking out wouldn’t be a problem.

 

I roamed aimlessly around downtown looking at those tall buildings, colorful lights and busy crowd. I spotted a park and decided to stop for awhile. I smiled as i see couples having fun on their own and even some family playing with their kids. It warms my heart to see a happy family a family I wouldn’t have.

 

I started roaming around until my feet lead me to a sushi bar. I hesitantly entered not knowing where to go, I might just eat since it’s been awhile since I ate sushi. Search on my pocket to get my phone but it is nowhere to be found.

 

Great! I left it in my room

 

I sighed and looked for a table when I saw a familiar green haired guy sitting in the corner gripping his phone tightly. I was hesitant to go near him but i don’t have anything else to do anyway.

 

“Kwon Ji Yong?” I whispered. I wouldn’t want to let the others know that the great GDRAGON is here chillin’.

 

He eyed me quizically from head to toe and i remembered that i haven’t took off my mask. I took off my mask and smiled sheepishly at him. His eyes widen making him stand on his seat.

 

“Hi?” I waved awkwardly.

 

“Please sit.” He said and I obliged. He was still staring at me as if shocked that i’m infront of him.

 

“I’m here for 3 days already for my schedule.” I said as if answering his question, he nodded.

 

“I’m sorry, I just didn’t expect to see Sandara Park wearing black hoodie and mask in the middle of the night in Japan.” He chuckled and his gaze landed on his phone.

 

“Are you waiting for your girlfriend? I’m sorry if I bothered you.” I said and was about to stand but he grabbed my wrist stopping me. I stared at him and back to my wrist he is holding. I saw him sigh and asked me to sit.

 

“Don’t worry  I don’t think she can come.” He mumbled.

 

“Sorry.” I said. I wanted to console him but didn’t know what to talk to.

 

“Nah, it’s my fault anyway. I went too far when we were arguing and i know she’s still mad.” He shrugged and leaned on his seat visibly relaxing.

 

“Well, it’s normal for couples to argue it just means you care for each other.” I said looking straight at him. I’m not the person who talks a lot to those who  I just met but with GDRAGON I don’t think it applies. It’s just i’m comfortable talkng about personal things to him.

 

“Must be the same for you and your boyfriend.” He said with a smirk. I suddenly blushed at him.

 

“I.. I don’t have a boyfriend. Never did have one.’ I confessed, my face turning red out of embarassment. I fanned my face and grabbed his glass of water

 

“oh! I thought you’ll have one because who wouldn’t like someone as pretty as you.” He said making me almost choke. He immediately patted my back, worry evident in his face. What am i doing? Why am I embarassing myself in front of him?.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked still patting my back.

 

“I’m okay. Sorry about that.” I said wiped my face with his handkerchief that he handed to me. It smells just like him.

 

“So, what brings you here? I mean it’s late and you should have a manager tagging along with you.’ He asked.

 

“Well, I sneaked out.” I saw him nodded and I chuckled, “ I used to sneak out whenever i feel lonely, sad, tired and lost.” I continued studying his reaction but he was just intently staring at me not giving any emotion waiting for me to finish.

 

“Lately, i’ve been rebelling with my father because i’ve been under pressure and stress and I can’t bear it anymore. I wanted to have atleast just a week’s worth of vacation. He agreed at first but then he just threw a bomb at me on the next day that he cancels my vacation and gave me more work and that’s why i’m here infront of you tonight struggling to survive until my last schedule here in Japan.” I told him and smiled fumbling the handkerchief he handed me earlier.

 

“I’ve been that situation.”He confessed.” I didn’t know how to handle the stress and pressure that’s why I was in the bad light but later on when I saw my parents having a hard time i stood up and slapped myself awake. Our industry can be really stressful because we rarely have our own private time. You need someone who you can lean on and i’m glad i have my boys bigbang backing me up when i’m down.” He said his eyes twinkling at the mention of his group and his parents.

 

“i’m happy for you.” I mumbled.

 

“Wanna have some fresh air?” he suddenly asked and I blink, not knowing what he meant.

 

He stood up and smiled at me while I stare at him, still confused of what he is doing. He suddenly grabbed my hand and started draging me out of the restaurant. I tried to break free from his grip from me but this guy is just too strong. I started asking him what is he planning to do which he will just answer with a smirk.

 

 

Kwon Jiyong literally shoved me into his car and drived away without answering my quest

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter