About Last Night / 3mix Police AU

Trouble Comes In Threes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

a/n: this will be a collection of one shots, and maybe i'll mix up the teams but they'll always come in threes. it won't always be a police au.

//

When Jihyo walked into the Chief’s office, head low and followed by none other than a bruised Nayeon and a limping Jeongyeon, Mr. Park knew that had went down.

 

“Good morning, sir.”

 

Nayeon, the eldest and the supposed-to-be looking the most remorseful, had a sheepish smile on her face. It was most likely her deed, and the Chief knew that too.

Beside her was a blushing Jeongyeon, staring down at her feet.

 

“Good morning, ladies. I hope.”

 

Nothing good was about that morning. Nothing good came out of Nayeon’s so-very-brilliant ideas.

They stood in silence. If Nayeon came up with the ideas, Jeongyeon brought them to life. And Jihyo, well, she knew better than leaving the two alone; and she held the responsibility of explaining it all the next morning.

 

“It’s about last night,” the youngest of the three started.

“I’m pretty sure it is. So, what explains the smashed car outside the station, and the cast on Yoo’s leg?”

 

The shame made them forget about Jeongyeon’s broken leg.

 

“Please take a seat, Yoo.” The chief added.

 

“I’m fine, sir, thank you.” Jeongyeon declined politely.

 

“Yes, sir. She’ll be just fine standing there and reflecting.” Jihyo commented. “Maybe next time she wouldn’t agree to whateve

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter