Truth

It's You

Tears rolled down the corner of her eyes and her shoulders began to shake as she suddenly started sobbing she let go of his hands and covered her face as she continued standing there and crying. 

 

Hyungsik stood for a moment gaping in shock at her sudden breakdown. 

 

"Wh-what's the matter? Boyoungie-ah? Why are you crying like this?" He quickly grabbed her by her arm and sat her down putting his hands on her shoulders, his eyes searching her face. 

 

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make you cry. Did I do something or say something to make you this way?" His heart was breaking seeing her cry like this. "I'm sorry if I made you feel pressured or uncomfortable. We can talk about something else or go somewhere else." He said quickly and getting up abruptly, ready to pull her up and get out of there. Anything to stop her from crying. 

 

"No, it's not that hyungsik," she said as she pulled on his arm to sit back down. He continued to look at her in worry. She wiped her face as she sniffled trying to stop her remaining tears from flowing. She slowly looked up at him. She leaned forward laying her head on his chest. 

 

Hyungsik, surprised at her reaction for the second time in a span of a few minutes automatically  put his hand at the back of her head slowly caressing  her head. He didn't dare move or say a word for fear she'll breakdown again. 

 

"I can't," she continued her sentence "stop these feelings I have for you, Hyungsik." His hand stopped in mid air. Did he hear her correctly? Her head still resting on his shoulders she continued her explanation. "I feel safe and happy with you. I love spending time with you and being with you. I get excited at the thought of seeing you, of hearing from you. Everyday since we met I've  been trying to runaway and hide from these feelings. Finding any excuse and reason that this isn't right...I can't do that anymore." 

 

She finally lifted her head and looked him in the eye. "I think I like you..a lot." She smiled a shy smile. 

 

He shot up from his seat covering his mouth and spun one round and turned back to her with a huge grin on his face. He knew it shouldn't come as a surprise but to hear from her own mouth that she actually liked him too. He couldn't control his happiness. 

 

She gave a small, cute laugh at his reaction as he collapsed back down on the sofa next to her. He leaned forward to look straight at her, his mouth open wide  in a smile. She was smiling back when she suddenly became serious. Ok,this woman was driving him crazy is she changing her mind? 

 

She scooted in towards him and wrapped her hands around his neck. And in all seriousness she said, "Actually... Hyungsik... that's not what I meant. I don't think I like you." He felt like his heart was in his throat. "I - I think I love you." 

 

It felt so right when she said it. She didn't just say this kind of thing to anyone and she knew he knew that. But he wasn't just anyone. Without realising it, he had made his way into her heart and he had become someone so precious to her. 

 

His heart stopped. His eyes widened. He had a huge smile and he had that tongue in his cheek expression not from frustration but happiness. 

 

He burst out laughing and her nose wrinkled in happiness and she smiled once again at his reaction. He cupped her tiny face in his big, manly hands and she held his hand with her hands too. 

 

"Waaah! Boyoung the younger Sister of the nation, the number one actress everyone wants to work with - likes me!"  He tilted his head back in laugher, "Muahahah", he laughed out loud. She too continued to laugh and grin at his childish reaction. She just loved everything about him. 

 

She couldn't help feel excited too and it was a weight off her shoulders to finally say what she really felt to him. She threw her arms around him in delight which made him fall back onto the sofa as she landed on him, her forearms on his chest. Suddenly, it was his turn to look serious. He gulped, his adams apple bobbed up and down. They were suddenly acutely aware of how close they were to each other as they lay there, faces mere inches apart. 

 

They were so close she could the quickening rhythm of his heart beat. He could feel her breath on his face. "Ahem" she cleared and released her hand from behind his neck and tried to sit back up. 

 

Before she could get herself all the way up, she felt s tug on her arm as he pulled her back down to lay down beside him. He propped himself up on one arm looking down at her face the corners of his mouth lifting up into a smile. He traced the side of her face from her forehead, touching her ear, down the bridge of her nose and then brushing her hair away from her face. 

 

"You know I meant it right when I told you I loved you at the sofa scene?" He paused as she looked up at him with those round adorable eyes. "That was really me telling you I love you. " It was her turn to smile back at him. 

 

"And you know what else I wanted to do besides hugging you on the sofa that day?" She shyly shook her head as he lifted her chin up with his thumb and forefinger so that she faced him fully. 

 

"This," he whispered as his lips met hers ever so gently.  He parted  her lips with his cupping her face with one hand, his lips slowly savored her, gently on her lower lip, pulling slightly back and turning his head to continue kissing her. She was so sweet...so soft. 

 

All he's wanted to do was hold her close and kiss her and let her know how much he loves her. He kissed her more fully and deeply becoming more passionate as her hand slid up to the nape of his neck her fingers running through  his hair as she returned the kiss. 

 

She never felt so loved and protected by a kiss before. She just wanted to fall deeper into his arms she pulled him closer, their eyes closed as they kissed passionately,  no words needed as they expressed their feelings through their senses. They broke free from the kiss to catch their breath. "I love you so much Boyoung, I hope you know that." 

 

This time, she pulled him in for a kiss and he smiled to himself  leaned back slightly and looked at her, "Now, this is the confident side of Boyoung I like to explore." He . "I'm not hungry for dinner anymore. Are you?" He joked. She laughed and jokingly pushed him away. "We should get something to eat," She said as she got  up and off the sofa. She took his hand trying to lead him to the kitchen. But he pulled her back down to sit on his lap one arm wrapped around her waist. He kissed her again on the mouth. You know I'm touchy and always say I love you to those I love right?" He continued to . 

 

She got up "Yes, yes I know! Now let's go eat!" 

 

---

They had fun talking and joking over dinner and now Hyungsik was at her door dropping her off from his place. They held hands, fingers intertwined and walked from the car to her door steps. As they reached the door he turned to face her. 

 

"Boyoung, thank you for today. You've made me a happy man." He said lovingly looking down at her sweet face. She bent her head up and sideways giving him a shy smile as she nodded in acknowledgment. 

 

"Goodnight. I'll see you on set tomorrow." He kissed her on her forehead. 

 

She opened the door and turned to watch him walk back to the car. He took a few steps before she called out time "Hyunsik," he turned around raising his eyebrows wondering why she called his name. 

 

"I'm yours now," she said giving her sweetest smile. 

 

One hand on the door handle, she waved goodbye with the other hand, expecting him to wave in return, but instead he bound back closing the gap between them, cupped her face in the palm of his hands and kissed her - his mouth devouring hers, then then just her lower lip as he slowly released and moved back. He couldn't stop smiling at her. 

 

He brought her in for a hug and they stood there basking in the moment, his arms wrapped around her as she smiled into his chest taking in the warmth and scent of his hug as she too wrapped her arms around him her fingers intertwined behind him. 

 

They were right where they belonged - in each other's arms...