Plan

I'm young

"now go get dressed nicely, we'll make that regret cheating on you" Seokjin said as he pushed Junghwan into his room so he could get dressed. He came out a few minutes later in a Blue plaid shirt and some black Jeans on. His hair was the same as usual just a bit wavy. Seokjin nodded in approval and walked out of Junghwans house with him, locking the door before they walked towards Seokjins car and got in. They started to drive towards Jaehwans place, which was a few blocks away. 

 

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" He asked Seokjin as they got closer to Jaehwans house. 

 

"Totally, you'll be getting back at the  for everything he's done to you" Seokjin said with a smirk. He came up with a plan. While they where eating, Jaehwan and Junghwan would pose Like a couple. Seokjin would also have them do something cute that couples do and record it on Junghwans phone so that he could upload it to his instagram. Then Sunwoo would get jealous. 

 

Soon, they arrived at Jaehwans house. Seokjin told Junghwan to stay in the car as he got out and knocked on Jaehwans door. After a while he came out. Seokjin started to whisper the plan  in Jaehwans ear. Jaehwan nodded as he got into the car with seokjin, sitting in the backseat and closing the door.

 

"where are we gonna eat?" Jaehwan asked excitedly. 

 

"we'll go to Seonam, it's only thirty minutes away" Seokjin said.

 

"But isn't seonam expensive?" Junghwan asked. 

 

Seokjin nodded "but its worth it. The foods great over there"

 

Junghwan felt bad that Seokjin was gonna buy them such expensive food, but eventually gave in. Once they arrived, they got out of the car and went inside the restaurant. They went to their reserved table after a bit and sat down. 

 

At first, it was all okay. They where talking and cracking jokes. But then Junghwan saw something he wished he didn't. Across the room, only seven tables away, he saw Sunwoo with the same girl from earlier. He felt a deep pain in his heart. But then he felt something new. He felt his blood boil in anger. He clenched his fists as he watched them for a split second, before going back to paying attention to his friends and plastering a smile onto his face. 

 

His friends noticed, but they didn't know why he was angered, seeing as it was hard to make Junghwan mad. They didn't ask him, since he would deny that he was angry. Junghwan tried to cheer up for his friends. But lyrics popped up in his head.

 

"Why do you keep looking someplace else?

Did you forget everything you said?

Take me, if you want it. Then erase me without any guilt"

 

Junghwan suddenly wished he wasn't afraid of confronting Sunwoo. That he could go up to him right now and tell him what he feels. But he couldn't. He had to be patient and wait for him. He thought he had to, anyways. He was always like that when it came to Sunwoo. 

 

They all continued to eat. Seokjim decided that it was time after a bit and took his phone. He motioned for both of them to do the couple like pose, which made it look like Junghwan was kissing Jaehwan's cheek. Seokjin took the picture and posted it on his instagram, captioning it with.

 

"what a cute couple."and tagged both of them in the photo. They laughed and kept joking around before they payed for the bill. Junghwan was still pretty pissed because of what he saw. He looked out the window the entire ride home, staying silent. 

 

His face went from Cold to worried, and then back to soft. He balled his hands into fists while he stared out the window. They both knew that when it came to Sunwoo, he wouldn't stay mad for long. Before his eyes got teary, his friends tried to cheer him up. 

 

"Hey Junghwan, doesn't that dog over there look cute?" Jaehwan asked as he pointed at someone walking a Maltese down the street. Which reminded him of how that was Sunwoo's favorite dog. 

 

"Yeah, it's pretty cute." Junghwan began laughing, which made his friends think they cheered him up before he began sobbing.

 

Jaehwan pulled the boy into a tight hug. Junghwan cried into his shoulder as he ran his hand through his hair in a comforting way. 

 

"It's okay, it'll all be alright Junghwan. I still don't understand how that bastard can't see how great you are" Jaehwan mumbled. He could only hold the older boy close while he sobbed into his shoulder. 

 

Seokjin looked from his cars window. He could tell right away that the car behind his was Sunwoo's. He sped up a bit so that they could get Junghwan home before he got there. 

 

Jaehwan managed to calm down the older boy as soon as they got infront of his home. He wiped his tears away from his eyes as he sniffled. Seokjin could see Sunwoo's car not too far behind his. As Jaehwan opened the door for Junghwan, Sunwoo's car stopped a few spaces away. 

     Junghwan stepped out of the car, followed by Jaehwan. Jaehwan kissed his cheek, fully aware that Sunwoo was watching them. Sunwoo, who was watching in the back, could feel his blood boiling. He didn't know why though. He didn't feel nothing Junghwan anymore, right? 

 

His grip on the steering wheel got so tight that his knuckles turned white. He started shaking his head and let go of the steering wheel. 

 

"Why am I reacting like this? I don't even love him anyways." He said to himself as he watched. 

 

"If that jerk does anything to hurt you,  just tell us okay?" Seokjin said as Junghwan nodded. 

 

"Good, now go head inside. We'll see you tommorow" Jaehwan said, receiving a nod from Junghwan before he walked Inside. 

 

Seokjin's car slowly went away from the road. Junghwan watched his car until it became a blue blob in the distance. He walked into his home and plopped onto his couch with a small sigh. Sunwoo pulled up at the house after he went inside. He was observing from the window.

 

Junghwan was pacing around the living room. He was muttering things to himself that Sunwoo couldn't make out. He occasionally shook his head to himself. Sunwoo flinched a bit when he saw him knock something over. He got startled when the saw that his hands were trembling and bleeding. He immediately got out of the car and walked inside.

 

"are you okay?"  Sunwoo asked, making Junghwan flinch in surprise. 

 

But it surprised Sunwoo more himself. It wasn't like himself to suddenly feel worried over Junghwan

"I.. I'm fine"