Hurting

I'm young

"I have to go to work now, I'll see you later babe" Sunwoo told his boyfriend Junghwan as he kissed his cheek

"Okay, I'll see you later" Junghwan said with a smile as Sunwoo went out the door and left. 

 

Junghwan went over to the window, making sure he wasn't seen. He watched as Sunwoo hugged a pretty women, who looked Young. He watched as they kissed and his heart shattered. He was used to it, but it didn't mean he liked it. 

 

Junghwan knew that sunwoo had been cheating. This all started four months ago, he found out one day after. He didn't say anything to Sunwoo because he knew he would deny it. He took pictures of him too. It was several women that he's seen with him. And it was painful, he loved Sunwoo with all his heart and he got this in return. He managed to endure it, even though there where times where he wanted to ask Sunwoo why he did it. 

 

But he never did. 

 

Instead he stood by and watched. As much as it pained him he knew he couldn't do anything else. He watched as Sunwoo drove away with the lady and sighed. He didn't realize that he was holding his breath. He slowly slid down the wall as tears escaped from his eyes. It hurt. It hurt so much. This happened everyday, but he always acted so oblivious. 

 

Junghwan wondered if Sunwoo never noticed how Junghwan longed for him. He wondered if he noticed how the other women's scents stuck onto him. He wondered if he could see how hurt he was. He wondered if sunwoo ever loved him at all. Junghwan was a sobbing mess as he hugged his knees, wondering why Sunwoo didn't like him. Those thoughts where coming back as he choked on his sobs. 

 

Junghwan was still waiting patiently for Sunwoo to be honest with him, but he knew if he didn't then he'd have to take matters into his own hands. He was trying his best to win back the only person he had ever loved. Even though he knew that it had no effect on Sunwoo, he still tried. 

 

He didn't want to give up on him so easily, not yet, atleast. Sunwoo didn't realize it, but Junghwan was still holding onto his hand tightly, even though Sunwoo was trying to pull away from him. 

 

Junghwan was stressed because of this, but also very depressed. He was going to have a comeback soon, and he's wrote down several parts of several songs for his album. So far, all he had was this. 

 

" though I keep regretting this painful love

I'm still in the same place though I know I'll get hurt

I will be deceived and shed tears

I'll have a love that's more painful then separation 

Once again"

 

That was going to be the first track, which he already named. It was Going to be called same place. He also had something down for his second and third track

 

"I'll be waiting for you

I will wait for you

I don't want to see these tears of pain anymore 

You let me know 

This love that's like a lie

I'll never let it go

Because that love is you"

 

Junghwan still wasn't sure what that track should be called. He was wondering what it should be called. He suddenly had another thing he wanted to write. He wiped his tears away and grabbed his notebook 

 

"As much as my scattered tears

My heart hurts. 

Because love is getting sad, because love is so cold. 

My heart is just like ice."

 

Junghwan wrote something else separately 

 

"In the flowing time, in the flowing tears, 

The memories that bloom in my heart. 

They hold onto me and won't let you go"

 

Junghwan felt like that one would go better with same place, but he wasn't quite sure yet. He closed his book and put it on the table. He sighed. It wasn't much fun without Sunwoo these days. He decided to call his friend Seokjin, who also happened to be a idol and was in a group. 

 

Junghwan dialed the number and waited for a response, after a while, Seokjin finally woke up. 

 

"Hello? What's u- Don't touch that Taehyung! - what's up Jung?" Seokjin asked

 

"Did I call at the wrong time? You sound- busy." Junghwan said as he heard some shouts in the background. 

 

"No, they're just being noisy. Anyways, what's up?" Seokjin asked while he ran from the others that were screaming and shouting and shut himself in the closet

 

"He- he did it again.." Junghwan said with a sigh, and waited for the bomb to go off. 

 

What he meant by that, is what happens when Seokjin gets mad. Like really mad. Junghwan started the countdown. 

 

He began the countdown silently in his head.

 

"HE DID WHAT?!" Seokjin practically screamed and Junghwan flinched a bit, since his phone was by his ear. "Don't worry about it though, having him with me is enou-"

 

"Junghwan! Can't you realize that he isn't even with you at this point? He's just showing you fake love!" Seokjin explained "You can't let him continue doing this!" Seokjin scolded him. 

"I know.. But I'll just wait to see. If he doesn't stop soon..then I'll have to let him know that I know.." Junghwan said calmly, only angering his friend even more "You said that last time Junghwan! It's been four months! Isn't that enough for you?" 

 

"But it's hard Seokjin..I love him so much but I don't know what to do..." Junghwan said, his voice cracking a bit since he felt the tears coming back. Seokjin could sense this too "I know you do but...I don't want to see you torturing yourself like this anymore.." Seokjin responded as he decided to immediately go to Junghwans house as he grabbed his coat from the back of the closet. 

 

"I'm going over to your house okay? I'll wait for him to come back to tell him o-"

"No! Please don't. I don't want you to have to trouble yourself, especially because of your schedule" Junghwan said quickly as he tried to convince his friend to not come over. 

 

"We're on break for a while, so don't worry about it okay?" Seokjin said as he headed out and walked towards his car.

 

"But- you should hang with-"

 

"I always hang out with them anyways, quit trying to change my mind" Seokjin said as he got into his car and started to drive to Junghwans house. 

 

Junghwan sighed "fine. I'll be waiting then. Just knock as soon as you get here" Junghwan said as he ended the call. He sighed and put his phone down. 

 

Junghwan decided to go on instagram. He saw a picture of Sunwoo with the same woman from earlier. His heart sank and he felt his eyes tear up. His breathing was shaky and before he knew it, he was crying. He clutched his phone tightly and cried silently, which is what he's been doing for months now. He's done it even when Sunwoo was there, and he was surprisingly never caught either. He soon heard knocks at the door and got up. He looked through the doors peephole and saw Seokjin. He wiped his eyes before opening the door. 

 

"Now I- were you crying?" Seokjin asked with worry as he saw Junghwans Tear stained face 

 

"no, I wasn't. Why?" Junghwan asked as his voice cracked 

"don't lie, I can hear it in your voice" Seokjin said as he closed the door behind him and wiped Junghwans cheeks. He saw Junghwans phone.

 "what is that?" he asked as he took the phone from his hands and looked at the picture. He sighed, silently cursing at Junghwans boyfriend before cupping Junghwans cheeks to wipe the tears falling tears away.

 

"You're the oldest out of me and Jaehwan, but how is it that we mostly take care of you?" Seokjin asked and tilted his head a bit as he watched Junghwan. He wasn't easy to read for most people, but Seokjin could always tell how he felt. His doubts where raging through his thoughts, and was in so much pain but he was keeping it in all to himself. He knew Junghwan, and knew that he wouldn't tell anyone about how he felt. But Seokjin always got it out of him somehow. 

 

"You're doubting yourself, aren't you?" Seokjin Said after a while of silence. Junghwan looked at him in surprise. Tears we're in the corner of his eyes, threatening to fall. 

 

Junghwan never understood how Seokjin could sense his emotions so well. He stared at Seokjin, not knowing if he should nod or not. He didn't know how to answer. But even if he didn't, Seokjin could tell that he was right. 

 

"You feel like you're not good enough, like you need to change" Seokjin continued quietly 

 

"well you don't. You're fine just the way you are now. Sunwoo's just too much of a to see that" Seokjin said. This surprised Junghwan, since Seokjin Rarely cursed 

 

"Really?" Junghwan asked. 

 

"Yes, really. You're fine like this, so don't change. Got that?" Seokjin asked before Junghwan nodded slowly 

 

"Okay good, now let's go call Jaehwan so that we could go eat." Seokjin said as he got up with Junghwan.