Reviews - BIGHIT BOYS

BIG SHOT - A BIGHIT SURVIVAL SHOW// WAITING FOR LAST EXTENSIONS
 

the bighit boys

Reviews.


 

bae mingyu

ilhoon -  rapping ballerina

"What are they doing?", the CEO asks, passing by one of the training rooms where a bunch of trainees are sitting together in a circle, talking about God knows what.
"They're having... a therapy meeting together.", the staff that carries Bang Sihyuk's documents around answers. "They have what?", he asks baffled and stops, the staff almost crashing into him.
"This boy started here 6 months ago and is already launching his own little programs.", at that he chuckles, "I'm curious if he'll keep this attitude even when the show starts."

Hello, hello! Thanks for applying for my story! Mingyu sure thing is an interesting lad with a lot of serious issues on his plate. I bet people will love him (probably). And his Porg. Of course the Porg. I'm glad to tell you that he's
accepted!

 

kang hyunjin

hangyeom -  triple threat

A bunch of trainees is gathering in the main floor of the BigHit building, Hyunjin and Junhan in front of everyone else as they check out the notice board where a list is pinned on, several names already written onto it. The big, red letters of the headline "Big Shot Application list" is written on top of it and the trainees almost fight to get a spot on the list.
"Do you think, we'll make it into the show?", Junhan asks and Hyunjin gives him a soft smile.
"Sure!", he says. "We're good at what we're doing, aren't we? There's no way, we won't be accepted!"

Hey there and thank you for applying! I enjoyed reading Hyunjin's app and was curious of how Hyunjin and Junhan might end up related in the show (if you want to hand in a second app for Junhan since he's also a BigHit trainee. If not that's okay, it might be fun to see what Hyunjin's life will be like if his best friend doesn't make it into the program). Hyunjin is
accepted!

kwon juhak

ace -  dancing nightingale

The whole BigHit cast of coaches sits together on the round table, Bang Sihyuk sitting at the top of it. They all look kind of serious, the CEO in particular.
"Kwon Junghak is putting a lot of pressure on us.", he mentions and the coaches faces are getting more gloomy. "If his son fails, he might become troublesome for us. You know how he ticks. Getting his name dragged through the dirt is something he really detests."
Han Gyutae is the one who gets up from his seat and speaks up for the trainee. 
"That won't happen. I know Juhak. I'm certain he'll succeed.", he argues.
"Would you put your name on the line for this?", the CEO asks and for a whole moment the whole room falls silent.
Gyutae then nods. "If that is what it takes you to promise him a chance to participate in the show, then yes."

Alohaaa and thank you very much for applying! Juhak broke my heart in so many ways and I'm sitting here, rooting for this boy and the show didn't even start yet!
Also, you're plucking on my heartstrings by using a VAV faceclaim and then Gunmin as a talent twin... oh god, someone found my weak spot...!
Congratulation, Juhak is very, very
accepted!

Cha muyeol

euiwoong - rapping
vocabulary


- account deactivated -










 

aomine changhyeo

Taeyang(sf9) -  megaphone

"Really?", one of the board members voices out the moment she finds Changhyeo's name written on the list of possible contestants. "But he's... not the idol type. We'll have to cover his tattoos during every performance!"
"It's just two, we will manage.", Bang Sihyuk says and wants to move on.
"...but he's not G-Dragon...tsk.", the board member whispers, earning a partly amused, partly angered side look from the CEO.
"He's hardworking and one of the few vocal talents in the company.", Gyutae tries to back up the CEO's decision to keep the trainee on the list. 
In reaction to that a low muttering runs through the board members, everyone judging hin for being way too biased towards the vocal trainees.

Hey there, thank you for applying and sorry for the super long wait! Changhyeo is a very intruiging character and I enjoyed reading your app! I always love to see what people make out of mixed Japanese-Korean characters.
I have some questions about it, though. How come his parents were set up to get married? Japan and South Korea share a very long, very hatred-filled relationship with one another and Korean families usually are strictly against their children marrying Japanese people. Plus, mixed Japanese-Koreans usually get treated really badly in SK, even to the extent where they get so badly bullied that they hide the fact that one of their parents is Japanese. Could you explore a bit on this matter? I really love the whole Japanese-Korean conflict because it's very intriguing and I'd love to see this matter taken care of with characters like Changhyeo. 
Also, there's a part in his background where I noticed I have to add some information: Jaehyuk isn't a vocal coach at BigHit, he's only hired as a special coach for the show so there's no chance Changhyeo could have met him before. That was my mistake, however, because I didn't make it clear enough. (It's just a little info so you won't be surprised when the BigHit boys are all awed as soon as they meet the special coaches for the first time).
The last thing I have to point out is that you chose WAY too overpowered dancing twins for Changhyeo. In the trainee section you mention that he's not THAT great at dancing but both The8 and Jun are known to be excellent dancers, who are even ambitious enough to visit high class dance studios in the States to get better than they already are. I'm okay with Changhyeo being good at dancing but I'd like you to change the statement that he isn't when his dancing twins are part of SVT's performance unit. I don't feel like doing the boys any justice with that. If you want to keep Changhyeo as a rather average dancer, please look for other dancing twins.

There are a few things I need your character to get fixed at before I can accept him. Let me know when you worked on the app again, so I can check a second time and accept Changhyeo :)
For now Changhyeo is
pending!








 

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent 
The CEO's evaluation.








 

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent 
The CEO's evaluation.









 

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent 
The CEO's evaluation.









 

trainee name

faceclaim -  main talent 
The CEO's evaluation.