2/3

Love Like This

Warning:failed angst,jerk Sunggyu and also a lots of grammatical error AND IDK WHAT DID I WROTE HERE?!!! -_-

 

"Hyuna ssi.. Can you bring me the file for the project with Woollim Corp? " Sunggyu asked through a telecom. 

After a few minutes,Hyuna come in with a file that he requested. Sunggyu thanked her and told her that she can leave. But she didn't do that. Instead, she sit on Sunggyu's table and smile seductively. She bit her lips and stare straight at Sunggyu's eyes making Sunggyu suddenly feel nervous.

"Why.. Why you don't leave?" Sunggyu asked without looking at Hyuna's eyes. Hyuna cupped Sunggyu's jaw with her long finger and his cheeks with her free hand.

"Mr Kim.. You are so handsome.. " Hyuna whispered and leaned forward,shortened the distant between her and Sunggyu. 

Sunggyu gulped his saliva. He is still a normal guy. He only become gay for Woohyun so he still find the girl attractive. But he have Woohyun! 

"What are you doing?!" Sunggyu try to distance himself between he and Hyuna. But the secretary hold his neck. Making him can't move further. 

"I'm making you fall in love with me" Hyuna smirk as he saw Sunggyu's face turns red. Wow this guy is so easy to tease. 

She leaned forward, shortened the distance between her lips and Sunggyu's. Sunggyu don't know what was he thinking. But he accept whatever Hyuna did at him. 

And it's not just a kiss. But more. 

Woohyun ah.. Mianhae.. 
**
Woohyun keep looking at his phone during lunch time. Usually Sunggyu will always call him and disturbing him working. But why today there are none?  

Their relationship is just fine. They didn't fight or anything. But why Sunggyu didn't call him? And usually during lunch Sunggyu will come here and have a lunch with him. But.. Why today he didn't do that? 

"Why you keep looking at your phone, hyung? " Sungjong, his brother asked. Sungjong is the only family that he had. His parents passed away when he was ten and Sungjong was 8 because of accident. 

Now is Sungjong's semester break. So he come to Woohyun's restaurant to help his hyung with his works. Besides getting pocket money from his hyung,he also hope his help will make Woohyun's burden lighten.

"Just call him if you miss him" Sungjong said as he sit in front of Woohyun. Woohyun shake his head. 

"No. I'm afraid if he is in the meeting or he is busy" Woohyun said. He sighed. Maybe today he will lunch alone. And he starts eating his lunch even he didn't have appetite to eat. 

"What's wrong with you Sunggyu? " Woohyun murmured. His eyes stared at his phone wallpaper. The photo of he and Sunggyu doing aegyo (Sunggyu forced him to do that) 

"Maybe he is really busy" Woohyun tried to calm his heart. Even he still feel uneasy. 

At Sunggyu's office

Hyuna repaired his skirt as they finished their 'activities'. She look at his boss who is repairing his hair and  winked at Sunggyu before exit from Sunggyu's office. 

Sunggyu groaned and ruffled his hair.

Yes. Sunggyu did 'it'. With someone that is not Woohyun. 

Sunggyu grab his hair again and scream. "Damn!" Sunggyu close his face with his palm. 

What if Woohyun know this? Woohyun must be mad at him. 

Or the worst, Woohyun might break up with him. 

No. He is not ready to lose Woohyun for the second time. He almost lose him during high school. He don't want the same thing happen again.

Sunggyu sit at his chair and stare at Woohyun's photo that he placed beside his computer. "I'm sorry.. "

He did something that he should do with other person. Not to Woohyun. (Yes, they never did more that kissing) He is a betrayal. 

And for the first time after his puberty.. He is crying. He feel regret and can't face Woohyun for a long time. 

**
It has been a month since that accident happened. Sunggyu start to distance himself from Woohyun since that thing happened. Because he felt guilty. He wants to tell Woohyun the truth but he afraid Woohyun will leave him after that. 

He started to go home late,wake up too early and went to the work earlier, even before Woohyun wake up. Which is weird because usually Sunggyu will never wake up if Woohyun don't wake him up. 

Day by day passes,and Sunggyu started to getting use of it. Life without Woohyun. And because of that, evetyhing changed.

His feeling to Woohyun started to fade. Because since that accident, he and his secretary started to become closer than before. They even hang out at the hotel after work just to have . He don't know why he accept the offer. He know he should fired Hyuna for seducing him. But he can't. Because he just being a kind-hearted man. 

The worst thing is Sunggyu started to feel nothing towards Woohyun. No guilt at all even after the date with Hyuna.

Woohyun in other sides, keeps thinking what's wrong with Sunggyu? He is not like the Sunggyu that he know. He changed to someone else with no reason.

No more pillow talk. No more cuddling. No more annoying phone call (that Woohyun used to hate but now he start to miss it) No more eating together. 

Sunggyu also started to have hot tempered  and get angry with no reason. There is one day Sunggyu slapped him just because he accidentally iron the wrong clothes. And he had to wear foundation for more than a week just to cover the bruise at his cheeks. But still.. his friends noticed the bruise and asked him a tones of questions about that. But he simply answered he fall in the bathroom. Even he know,they will never believe that excuse. Because the bruise did not look like a bruise that you get when fall down in the bathroom. It looks like a bruise you got when people slapped you.

Woohyun started to feel insecure towards himself. Sunggyu.. Are you have someone else? Or.. Are you making me as a bet with your friends again? 

We’ve come undone
But I want to prettily tie us back together
With all our strength, we can both pull
So our love can be tied into a knot again

Tie up a ribbon
So it won’t come undone
Tie up a ribbon
So we won’t lose each other
If it’s still not too late
If you feel the same way

Beast-Ribbon 

**
Woohyun came to Sungyeol's cafe to have a breakfast that day. Since Sunggyu start distancing himself with Woohyun, Woohyun have no more desire to cook at home. So he choose to eat outside. There is not point of cooking anyway. He is the only one who eat at the home.

"Hyung.. What's with the eye bag under your eyes? "Asked Sungyeol, Sunggyu's friend that become his friend since he is Sunggyu's boyfriend. At first, Sungyeol and all Sunggyu's friend hate him. But because Woohyun is Sunggyu's boyfriend, they started to accept Woohyun. 

"Oh. Nothing.. I just.. Having insomnia lately" Woohyun smiled, trying to look fine. Sungyeol look at him, obviously Sungyeol don't believe him. Even they're not not close, he still can know whether Woohyun is honest or not.

"Something happened, right? "Asked Sungyeol. His eyes looks straight to Woohyun's eyes. 

He can see Woohyun's eyes shaken a bit, a sign that he is nervous or try to lie. "What are you talking about? Everything is fine" Woohyun grinned. Sungyeol sighed. 

"Whatever you say hyung.. I still can't believe you" Woohyun rolled his eyes. 

"Am I look like a liar?"

"Yes"

Woohyun pouted when he heard the answer. Hey,he did lie but not often!

"Stop making that face Woohyun hyung. Your lips looks like sausages" Woohyun groaned. He hates when people making fun of his lips.

"It's not. Just leave me alone and go to Myungsoo please" Sungyeol rolled his eyes. 

"Okay hyung. But you know.. I am always here if you want to tell something" Sungyeol said with a warm smile. Woohyun just nodded and chase Sungyeol.

Woohyun continue eating his pancakes and drinking his coffee while daydreaming. And then he sighed.

"What's wrong with me..?"
**
"Oppa.. I think you should leave him" Hyuna said while looking at Woohyun's photo that Sunggyu place on his table. Her finger randomly drawing at Sunggyu's chest. Her head is leaning at the crook of Sunggyu's neck. She pouted when saw it's Woohyun's picture on the Sunggyu's table. Not her's.

It's the free day for Sunggyu. There are not much documents to check or sign. So he used that time to having a 'great' time with his 'girlfriend'.

"You know.. he is a guy. Just let him be gay alone. Don't follow him" Hyuna said again. And that's making Sunggyu stunned. He don't know why but he agree with what Hyuna said. He is still normal though. Why the hell he choose to become gay for Woohyun?

"I don't know. Maybe later. When I have a strong reason to let him go" Sunggyu said with a smile,not feel guilty at all. Instead,he enjoyed this. 

He feels normal again. 

Maybe he has to leave Woohyun.

He is sick when people call him gay. And he is sick with Woohyun who always act cold with him even they are lovers. Amd Woohyun never reply when he said I love you to him.

For him,Woohyun is the one who is wrong in this relationship.

**
Woohyun stared at the clock on the wall. 2 am. And he haven't sleep yet. Because he can't sleep without Sunggyu besides him. He is now waiting on the coach at the living room. 

After 3 years living together,he is getting used to sleep with Sunggyu's warm. Without him,he can't sleep at all without Sunggyu warmness.

"Where did he go? Usually he will tell me if he will  tell me if he will come back home late" Woohyun said to himself. He started to feel worry. He bit his lips,trying to calm his heart.

Suddenly the in front door opened. And Sunggyu come in the home with messy hair and clothes. Woohyun run to the in front door and approach Sunggyu.

"Why did you come back late? " Asked Woohyun. He reached Sunggyu's coat and briefcase like a kind boyfriend he is.

"It's none of your business " Sunggyu said coldly. He walks passed Woohyun without caring the hurt expression at his boufriend's face. He walks straight to their room and locked the door. Making Woohyun locked outside. 

"Sung-Sunggyu?" Woohyun knocked the door. His voice shaken and his eyes moisten. He never thought Sunggyu will be like this one day. 

"Open this door please.." Woohyun begged. No answer. Woohyun closed his eyes,let the tears running down his cheeks. 

He keeps knocking the door until he feel his knuckle bleeding. He tried to hold back more tears that threatened to fall to his cheeks.

"Good night.. sleep well" Woohyun whispered. Then he forced himself to the living room,choosing to sleep on the coach. Even he know he will freezing to death tonight because the heater in their house is broken and there is know blanket for him to warm up himself,he has no choice.

"Sunggyu..what happened to us?" Woohyun whispered to himself. The tears that he held started to fall down to his cheeks.

He afraid if Sunggyu will dump him for someone else.

He afraid if Sunggyu will never hug him before sleep again.

He afraid if Sunggyu will leave him alone.

Sunggyu has changed since he don't know when. He don't know what he did until Sunggyu change that much.  He is being his usual self before everything happened. And Sunggyu already know how he is. And Sunggyu accept his atitude. 

But suddenly,no more cuddling,no more pillow talks,no more morning kisses,no more cheesy words,no more call when he is working and the most important is..

No more Sunggyu. He miss the old Sunggyu.

"I miss you.." That night the living room only filled with Woohyun painful sobs. He can't stop crying thinking what will happen if Sunggyu leave him. And at the end he can't sleep at all because of thinking about his relationship with Sunggyu.
**
Woohyun gasped when the 10th cup falled to the floor. He don't know why and when but the cup suddenly falled from his hand. Maybe because he keeps daydreaming all day.

Gikwang,his worker that is 1 year older than him entered the kitchen when he heard the sound of broken cup for don't know how many times already. He know something wrong with Woohyun. But the younger seems like try to look fine.

"Woohyun ah.. are you okay? That's the 10th cup already.." Gikwang,his worker asked him with full of concern. Woohyun smiled,try to make his worker calm.

"I'm okay Gikwang hyung. I'm just clumsy. You know right I'm a bit careless" Woohyun grinned. Gikwang squinted his eyes. Clearly not believing what Woohyun said.

"I know you are not okay Woohyun.. you know. I can see your eye bag even you already covered them with concealer" Gikwang sighed. He then called Yoseob,another worker's name to bring him to the rest room for the worker. After a few minutes,Yoseob entered the kitchen and dragged Woohyun from the kitchen.

"But the mess.."

"Don't worry. Gikwang will clean that. Now all you need is rest" Yoseob said.  Woohyun sighed. Yoseob opened the rest room and help Woohyun to lie down on the bed.

"Now rest. Do I need to call Sunggyu?" 

"No! He..he must be busy right now. I don't want to make him worry" Yoseob can know he is lying. Because he's been working with Woohyun since 2 years ago. Making him know his employer so well.

"Okay.. rest well okay? Don't worry about the restaurant. We will handle it with full of care" Yoseob smiled. Woohyun thanked him. 

He thinks other people understand him more than Sunggyu.

Maybe this relationship will never last forever. Maybe.. this realtionship will end in a short time.
**
Myungsoo was at Sungyeol's cafe right now. It is lunch time now. And as usual he will go to his boyfriend's cafe to have a lunch with him.

"Yah! Who the hell eat their lunch at a cafe huh? You should go to the restaurant and get a lunch! I mean the real one" Sungyeol nagged as he saw Myungsoo grinned at him from the table right beside the window,the usual spot for them. According to Myungsoo,that spot is 'romantic'.

"What? Is it wrong to have lunch at my own lover cafe?" Myungsoo pouted, making Sungyeol rolled his eyes. He is too lazy to deal with Myungsoo childishness right now.

"Suit yourself. Don't whine at me when ypu are hungry because you are the  who choose to eat cake during lunch" Sungyeol nagged. Then he go back to the kitchen to make food for his boyfriend.

Myungsoo grinned. His Sungyeol is just too cute even when nagging.

While waiting for Sungyeol to make his food,he look at the outside of the cafe. It is snow now. So the scenery outside of the cafe become more beautiful at Myungsoo eyes. If only he bring his camera..

"Wait. Isn't that.." Myungsoo eyes stop at a couple that walking opposite the Sungyeol cafe,in front of a shopping mall. The man is too familiar for him.

"Kim Sunggyu.." Myungsoo hissed. At first he thought his eyes is just playing with him,but after being friend with Sunggyu for more than 10 years,he know well that his eyes is not lying. It is the Kim Sunggyu that they know since elementary school. 

He is sure Sunggyu and Woohyun still together. But why the hell Sunggyu is not with Woohyun right now? He know Sunggyu. His friend likes to have lunch with Woohyun at Woohyun's restaurant. But..why Sunggyu is with some random girl,holding hand with that girl and their face is too close making them almost kiss! In front of the public!

"He is crazy.." Myungsoo murmured. He never thought Sunggyu will having afair behind Woohyun. Because he is the one who approach Woohyun first. Woohyun is a cold person back then but maybe because Woohyun can see his sincerity, Woohyun finally accept him.

Flashback 5years ago

"I ed up. I fall in love with him" Sungyeol widened his eyes,Myungsoo stopped eating while looking at Sunggyu with anger in his eyes,Dongwoo and Hoya almost choke their food. All of them looking at Sunggyu with are-you-kidding expression after Sunggyu sudden confession,1 day before their bet end.

"So.. you are saying that you fall in love with that ? Seriously Kim Sunggyu?" Myungsoo raised his eyebrows at Sunggyu,who is looking at his food. At first,Sunggyu and his friends are playing bet to make Woohyun fall in love with the one who got the lowest marks in their maths exam and dump him cruelly. But now everything turned upside down when Sunggyu fall in love with Woohyun.

"He is not a ! And I don't care if you hate him! If I must end our friendship just to have a relationship with him,I will do it!" Sunggyu raised his voice,looking at Myungsoo with piercing eyes. Their discussion make everyone at the cafeteria looking at them with full of curiosity. 

It's weird to see Myungsoo and Sunggyu fight. Because they are too close,like siblings. But maybe something happened.

"LISTEN HERE KIM SUNGGYU! HE IS JUST A BET! FORGET HIM AND SEARCH FOR SOMEONE ELSE!" 

The sound glass fall down make Sunggyu and Myungsoo's eyes look at the direction of the source of the sound. And their eyes widened when saw Woohyun standing right there with a pale face. 

"Woohyun! Wait!" Sunggyu chased Woohyun when the younger left the cafeteria. Myungsoo sighed. Looking at the cafeteria door

'Maybe he really love him.. I think we should really accept Woohyun in our group" Sungyeol said when the argument ended. Dongwoo and Hoya nodded. 

"Yeah. It's for Sunggyu's happiness anyway" Dongwoo agreed. 

Meanwhile at Sunggyu's side,he is running to the rooftop when he lost Woohyun. He know that is the only place that Woohyun will go when he is sad or angry.

And..his guess is right. Woohyun is there. Sitting with the knee on his torso. Crying while saying the things that he can't understand. It's a cute scenery if only their relationship is fine.

"What are you doing here?!" Woohyun shouted at him when he hug Woohyun from his back. Woohyun tried to make Sunggyu let go of his arms but Sunggyu is stronger even people called him grandpa. He hold Woohyun tight in his arms.

"Please.. listen to me first" Sunggyu whispered at Woohyun's ears. Woohyun stunned and stop moving. 

"I admit at first our relationship is fake. Even my confession before is fake. I lost with them for math test and the punishment is I have to make you fall in love with me and then I have to dump you cruelly "Sunggyu sighed.

"Now I realise that.. I fall in love with you,Nam Woohyun. Because you are my angel. And I will never let this angel leave me" With a force,Sunggyu turned Woohyun around,making him facing Sunggyu.

Sunggyu stared straight to Woohyun's eyes and then slowly leaned forward, shortened his lips distance with Woohyun's. Then he let go of Woohyun's lips and kiss his temple.

"Will you really.. for this time become my boyfriend? I promise to take care of you with my soul and if I don't, I will kill myself because I broke my promise to you" Woohyun stunned. His eyes widened and his lips parted.

"I-I do" Woohyun said with a blushing cheeks. Sunggyu grinned and leaned forward again to kiss Woohyun's lips. This time the kiss is longer..


Flashback end

"What's wrong Myungsoo?" Asked Sungyeol when he saw his boyfriend's eyes looking at one point with anger in his eyes. He put the tiramisu cake and the Americano in front of his boyfriend and sit beside him.

"Sunggyu is having afair behind Woohyun" Sungyeol widened his eyes when heard that and look at the same direction that Myungsoo look. He can't believe what he saw. Sunggyu is kissing the girl! What the hell..

Without wasting the time he call Woohyun. No,he can't let Woohyun be hurt by Sunggyu for the second time! Even he used to hate Woohyun in the high school,he still can't see his hyung crying again. 

"Woohyun! Are you with Sunggyu right now?" Asked Sungyeol when Woohyun picked up the call. 

"Yeol ah.. I know what are you going to tell me" He can hear Woohyun's voice hoarse when he talk. 

"What.."

"I saw him. I'm at the mall. Right behind him" Woohyun whispered. Woohyun tried to hold back his tears because he is at the public place. But he can't. So he run to the toilet and go into one of the stall.

"So..what are you going to do now?" Asked Sungyeol. 

"I..I don't know. I can even imagine my life without him. I.. I will just pretend I didn't see that"

"Woo-Woohyun hyung.."

"Don't worry Sungyeol ah.. I'm fine." Woohyun tried to laughed. Even it's obviously was fake.

"Can't you..just break up with him?" 

"I..I don't know" 

"Just break up with him if we or you saw this again okay? "

"I will consider that" 

"Take care hyung.." Sungyeol ended the call with a sighed. Myungsoo who was silent along the conversation raised his eyebrows at his boyfriend, looking at him with full of curiosity.

"What's he said?" Asked Myungsoo. Sungyeol sighed and sit beside Myungsoo. 

"He said.. he will pretend like he didn't saw that" Myungsoo wrinkled his forehead. 

"Wait. Woohyun hyung is there too?!" 

"Hmm.."

"Wow.. he.. really an angel"  Myungsoo said with a sighed. Sunggyu really idiot to abandon a person like him.

"I know right.."

"I will deal this with him tonight" Myungsoo hissed. 

**

Hi again :)sorry because I changed my mind and make this story to 3 shots  (because this is too long for me duh) and because I really want to update today T^T Since today I'm officially 16 (hooray ^_^ ) Just because of that

And this is failed angst right? Because I really can't write english angst :') I wrote angst a lot of times but i don't know this time i failed to make an angst story. Sorrrrryyyyyyy *bow*

​​​​​ps:anyone like Highlight here? Have you watch their new mv? It's so funny tho XD and the song has a reaallly deep meaning (or maybe it's only for me? XD) 

YEAH SO I'LL MEET YOU AGAIN WHEN MY EXAMINATION IS OVER (THIS WEEK I'M ON HOLIDAY THAT'S WHY I UPDATED THIS BTW)

THANKS FOR READING THIS HORRIBLE  STORY XD 

And btw about their  high school life I will explain later ^^