1/3

Love Like This

Warning:not edited and too many grammatical errors ㅠ.ㅠ 

Note:no angst for now :)

Woohyun wake up when he heard the  alarm from his phone. He groamed and rubbed his eyes. Weekday. How he hates weekday. It's because he has to go to work. Sunggyu too. So no more cuddling. 

Woohyun look at Sunggyu who is still sleeping besides him. It is still 6 morning. So he will let his boyfriend sleep more. 

He wake up from his bed and go to he kitchen. As usual, he has to make breakfast for them since Sunggyu is (really) at cooking. He really think Sunggyu should learn cooking because sometimes he will go to another branch of his restaurant (yes, he is an owner of restaurants) and cannot cook for Sunggyu. He hates when Sunggyu eat instant food because it's not healthy. 

Woohyun gasped when he feel a pair of hands wrapped around his waist when he is chopping some onions. He almost dropped his knife because of shock. 

"Yah Kim Sunggyu! How many I told you to not hug me during I'm cooking?! " Woohyun scolded Sunggyu who already released his hug from Woohyun's waist. 

"Mianhae chagiya.. But you look y when you are cooking" Sunggyu smile innocently. Woohyun huffed and sighed. He know he can't feel angry at Sunggyu for a long time. 

"But next time don't do it okay?" Sunggyu grinned and nodded. Actually Sunggyu likes to see Woohyun get angry. He don't know why. Maybe his Woohyun just look cute when he is angry. He then sit down on the chair and watch Woohyun cooking. He really wants to help Woohyun but he afraid he will burn the house. 

Woohyun shake his head. And continue cooking for their breakfast. Sunggyu yawned. He suddenly feel bored because he has nothing to do. 

"Why you suddenly wake up early? Normally, you will never wake up even when I scream at your ears" Sunggyu pouted. He know Woohyun is mocking him. It's not his fault he is a heavy sleeper. 

"I don't know. Maybe I feel empty without you besides me" Sunggyu grinned. Woohyun chuckled. 

"Wow.. That's something new" Woohyun grinned. Sunggyu really don't care about the surrounding when he is sleepy or tired. So it's weird whem Sunggyu said that. 

Not long after that, the omelette that Woohyun make finished. Then Woohyun tiptoed to reach a plate that place on the table top to put the cooked omelette. He sighed when he can't reach the plate because the table top is too high for him. 

Then suddenly he felt a well build chest on his back and a hand already took a plate from the tabletop for him. 

"You really should drink more milk Woohyun" Sunggyu mocking Woohyun as he helps Woohyun put the omelette in the plate. 

Woohyun pouted. "Who the hell asked you to put the cabinet too high?! " Sunggyu chuckled when hear Woohyun complaining. 

"So you would hard work to grow taller? " Sunggyu tilted his head a bit, try to look innocent as possible in front of Woohyun. 

"Aish! " Woohyun hit Sunggyu's chest. Sunggyu always making fun of his high. His friends too. Hey Dongwoo is short too! But Hoya never make fun of him. 

"I hate you! " 

"I love you too, love! " 

"Shut up! "

**
Sunggyu stares at his computer. He gripped his knuckle until his nails turns white. He can feel his blood boiled when reading the email again.

"What the hell?! " His secretary just quit without telling him. And now.. Who will manage his schedule?!  

He pick up his phone and dialed a number. 

"Hoya, can you search a secretary for me? ASAP! "

"Why? I thought you have one? "

"She just quit without telling me"

"Okay.. "

Hoya ended the call. Sunggyu sighed. Then his eyes stopped at Woohyun's photo beside his laptop. His cute smile.. Make Sunggyu's heart calm. 

He reached his phone again and dialled Woohyun's number. He suddenly wonder what Woohyun doing right now. 

"Woohyun ah~" He grinned as Woohyun picked up his call. He know Woohyun never reject his call even he is busy. 

"Why Sunggyu?"

"What are you doing"

"I'm making out with another man" Woohyun said sarcastically. Sunggyu huffed. He know Woohyun is working. No way he is making out with another man! 

"Can't you be gentle with me? Wow you never changed since high school"

"Hah. No" 

"Are you busy today? "

"No why? "

"I want to have lunch with you~" Sunggyu whined. Woohyun rolled his eyes. 

"Stop whining, duh. I feel like I'm the top in our relationship " 

"Oh not in trillion years! How can a cutie like you top me? "

"Shut up or I'll cook all your documents for your dinner"

"You're so mean"

"So what? " Sunggyu huffed again. 

"Okay I'll meet you during lunch time! Bye baby! I love you! "

"Hmm.. Okay" 

Sunggyu ended his called with a grinned. Even Woohyun has a cool personality, he enjoy being Woohyun's boyfriend. Because for Sunggyu, Woohyun's coldness is his charm. 

Yes. Love is blind indeed. 

**
"Your cooking is always delicious, baby"  Sunggyu said as the food entered his mouth. Now is lunch time. And as promised, Sunggyu is now having lunch at Woohyun's restaurant. Woohyun's restaurant is near his office building so he always went there for lunch. 

"Of course stupid. I'm a chef if you forgot" Woohyun rolled his eyes. Sunggyu pouted. 

"I'm stupid indeed. But only for you" Sunggyu grinned as he saw Woohyun's ears turned red. 

"Oww..our mandu is shy.. " Sunggyu poked Woohyun's cheeks with his finger. Woohyun slapped Sunggyu finger and glared at him. 

"Stop calling me that! " Sunggyu grinned.  Suddenly he leaned forward and kiss Woohyun's cheeks. 

"But your cheeks really looks like mandu" Woohyun feed Sunggyu's mouth with his food to shut him up. 

"And your face looks like hamster! " Sunggyu fake a gasped and cupped his own cheeks, making him looks like a fish. 

"Now I'm not a hamster right? " Woohyun tried to not laugh when Sunggyu make a face like that. But failed. 

"Hahahaha stop it! Seriously! " Woohyun can't control his laughter. Sunggyu smile. 

'Keep laughing Woohyun ah.. You look cuter when laughing.. '

**
Sunggyu come back to his office after lunch with Woohyun. As expected, his mood become better. 

As he opened his office door, a y girl was sitting on the sofa in his office. His forehead wrinkled. He don't think he know the girl. 

"Excuse me. Are you waiting for someone? " Asked Sunggyu. The girl smile. And she stand up, looking straight to Sunggyu's eyes. 

"I'm the new secretary that you've been searching. I'm Kim Hyuna. 23 years old" Sunggyu smile awkwardly at that girl. 

"Oh.. Err.. Welcome to the SW company! By the way, where is your resume? " 

"I'm already put it on your table sir" Sunggyu nodded. He called his assistant to bring Hyuna to her desk. 

He reached his phone that he put on the table and send the text message to Hoya. 

How can you got a secretary so fast? 

                  Well.. She is my cousin. She is                         
                  looking for a job so I asked
                   her to be your secretary 

Thanks buddy :)

But he don't know what will happen next. 

**
Sunggyu hugged Woohyun who was sitting on the sofa, watching a movie as he arrived at home. Woohyun scrunched his nose. 

"Yah Kim Sunggyu! Can't you take a bath before hug me? You are smelly! " Woohyun pretending close his nose with his finger. Sunggyu laughed and hug Woohyun again until his boyfriend's head deep into his chest. 

"Let me go! You are smelly! " Woohyun whined. Sunggyu let go of his boyfriend. Woohyun's face is now red maybe because he hugged his boyfriend to tight until he can't breath. 

Woohyun glared at him and pushed Sunggyu face as Sunggyu leaned closer to his face to kiss him. 

"Why? I miss you! " Sunggyu whined when Woohyun pushed his face. Woohyun stucked his tongue to Sunggyu. 

"Go to shower or no dinner for you" 

"It's okay. I can eat you! " As he finished his words, a pillow landed on his face. 

"Just go you ert! " 

After he took his bath, he saw Woohyun preparing dinner for them. Sunggyu smile. His Woohyun is really good boyfriend. He never regrets to have him. 

"Can I kiss you now? I took my bath" Sunggyu said as he sit down on the chair. Woohyun glared him and sit down on the chair. Woohyun glared him and sit beside him. 

"No. Because I want to eat. Don't make the food wait" Woohyun said and start eating. Sunggyu pouted. Oh.. Maybe his Woohyun is not a really good boyfriend. Because he is so mean. 

"So mean" Sunggyu murmured and start eating too. Woohyun chuckled. 

"I know I'm mean" Woohyun grinned. Sunggyu pouted. Then he stole one of Woohyun's chicken as a revenge. 

"Hey! " Woohyun huffed. Why the hell he got a childish boyfriend like Sunggyu? 

"Revenge~" Sunggyu stuck his tongue at Woohyun. Woohyun rolled his eyes, pretending to be annoyed at his boyfriend behaviour. 

"Finish your dinner faster. I want to sleep" Woohyun said. Sunggyu huffed and quickly finishing his dinner. 

And after the finished their dinner and wash all the dishes, they went to sleep. Well.. Not really sleeping. They just laying on the bed and talking before they go to bed, as usual. 

Sunggyu's hand hugging Woohyun tightly. While Woohyun leaned his face into Sunggyu's chest. He closed his eyes because Sunggyu's chest is too comfortable and make his feel sleepy. 

"Woohyun ah.. " 

"Hm? "

"Are you sleeping? "

"No.. "

"Why are you closing your eyes? "

"Your chest are comfortable " Woohyun murmured. 

"Woohyun do you trust me? " 

"Maybe.. " Woohyun said, sleepily. Sunggyu huffed. 

"Hey, is my chest is too comfortable? "

"Hmm.. "

"Is that so.. Just sleep then. Good night mandu~"

"Don't call me that! "

**

i really want to make this as a one shot story but I'm too busy with study(not really) and the other things XD So I'll update the angst part later XD

Sorry btw because there are a lots of grammatical errors here ㅠ.ㅠ MY ENGLISH IS SO BAD ㅠ.ㅠ I've been thinking for more that 100 times (or more?) To publish this XD

Okay good bye for now :)