Chapter 16

Our Love = ???

Hyun Ae stared at the foods on the table that she had just served a few minutes ago. She sighed; feeling satisfied. She checked the clock on the wall. It’s already 8 PM and Kevin will be back in any time soon. Hyun Ae tossed her apron into the washing machine before heading back toward the dining table.

She sat on the chair, trailing her fingers on the table while drawing some circles on it. She then wrote her name, using her invisible ink. Feeling bored, Hyun Ae started to draw a love shape and filled the heart with her name and Kevin’s name.

She smiled alone and quickly rubbed the table as if was erasing the childish words. Hyun Ae let a soft sigh escaped her lips and rested her chin onto her back hand, pouting when she realized there’s no any single sign that Kevin’s home. She flashed a look onto the clock for the second time. Ten minutes had passed but why did she felt like it’s already been an hour?

Hyun Ae shook her head and sighed. Maybe she just need to wait a little more.

A few moments later, a creak sound was heard; caused Hyun Ae to throw her attention toward the front door. She quickly got off the chair and headed toward the front door, just to see that Kevin was placing his shoes on the shoe rack. “Y-You’re home.”Hyun Ae awkwardly greeted and smiled.

Kevin looked up and quickly flashed a gentle smile toward his wife. “I am.”he beamed and changed his gaze toward Hyun Ae’s outfit. Kevin quirked his eyebrow seeing his wife was kind of – weird, today. “W-What?”Hyun Ae gulped and awkwardly stared at herself. Kevin crossed his arms under his chest and bit his lower lip.

He observed his wife from head to toe; tapping his chin continuosly at his wife. Why did he felt something weird toward his wife?

Oh yeah! Hyun Ae was wearing a white tank top; revealing her white and fair shoulder. She fit in a short; a blue short that exposed some of her thigh. This had caused Kevin to feel really, really weird. Why did she wear like that? Kevin had never seen his wife wore those kind of clothes.

Weird.

“S-Stop staring!”Hyun Ae tried to sound angry. Kevin mentally slapped his face and flashed a smile. “Your outfits are pretty amazing.”Kevin joked and chuckled; caused his wife to blush madly. Hyun Ae bit her lower lip and sighed. “If only you know this is for you.”she thought and looked down onto her feet. “Are you okay?”Kevin’s voice startled her.

Hyun Ae looked up and shook her head. “Have you eaten?”she asked back, trying to change the topic. Kevin patted his stomach and sighed. “My tummy need some food.”he pouted and chuckled. Hyun Ae couldn’t help but fall for his cuteness.

“I’ve cooked for you. Let’s have some dinner.”she hopped toward her husband and hooked her hands into his arms; pulling him toward the dining table. Kevin was taken aback with his wife weird attitude. Why did she act really – cute?

Kevin chuckled inside when he thought about it. He shook his head as he sat on the chair, facing his wife. Hyun Ae was scooping the rice as Kevin waited for her. But then, he realized something. Something’s weird on the dining table. “You cooked a lot. Are we having any guest?”he questioned and quirked his eyebrow in confusion.

Hyun Ae stopped scooping and blinked her eyes innocently. “No, we didn’t. It’s okay though having extra foods since you must be tired of working.”she smiled and giggled. She then continued scooping the rice and placed the bowl of rice in front of Kevin without bothering whether Kevin was still dumbfounded. Kevin threw away all of his thoughts and started eating.

Maybe he was just the only one who felt weird.

Just maybe.

----

Kevin wiped his soaked body with the towel and then wrapped his body with it. He stared at himself on the mirror and grabbed a small towel before drying his soaked hair. After a few moments staring at his own body and felt satisfied, Kevin walked out off the bedroom. He was tilting his head to the right and left when he almost stumble seeing his wife on the bed.

“You’re done?”Hyun Ae asked and giggled as she hugged her knee on the bed. Kevin gulped as his face quickly turned into a deep red. “A-Are you- going to sleep- with- that?”he asked; pointed his index finger toward Hyun Ae’s new pajama. His wife looked at herself and blinked her eyes cutely which made Kevin’s heart to beat faster.

“Yeah, of course!”Hyun Ae squealed and slightly shrugged her shoulders. Kevin awkwardly smiled. Staring at his wife who was wearing a pink pajama gown with her knees and shoulders were exposed, he shook his head. Why did Hyun Ae was being really weird today?

“Aren’t you going to sleep?”his wife’s question got him back to reality. Kevin blinked his eyes innocently and nodded. He walked toward the closet; searching for his pajama. But then, a pink pajama appeared in front of him, caused him to take a step backward. “You should wear this.”Hyun Ae giggled and handed Kevin the new pajama.

Kevin blinked his eyes and stared at the pajama in his hands. “This one is a set for a couple. I bought it yesterday.”Hyun Ae stated; referring to their pajamas. Kevin remained silent and slightly chuckled after a few moments. This is weird but- it’s kind of funny.

“Why did you laugh?”Hyun Ae pouted, placing both of her hands onto her waist. Kevin shook his head and shrugged her shoulders. “These..”he beamed. “..looks cute.”he chuckled. Hyun Ae could felt her cheeks were getting warmer and quickly turned her face away. “I-I’ll go to sleep now.”she gulped and walked away toward the bed.

Kevin was left alone. He smiled and walked back into the bathroom to put on his new pajama. After putting on his pajama, Kevin walked out off the bedroom, just to see that his wife was lying on the bed; her back was facing him. He stared at his wife silently and crossed his arms under his chest.

A soft smile spread on his face as he thought about what had just happened a few minutes ago. Kevin shook his head and hung the towel onto the towel hanger. He then walked toward the bed, climbed onto it as he slowly leaned his tired body onto it. He placed his right hand onto his forehead while staring at the ceiling.

Kevin slightly glanced at his wife. Her back body was half revealed but some of it was covered with the blanket. Kevin let a soft sigh escaped his lips. He turned his body and faced his wife’s back. Slowly, he lifted his hand; wrapping it on Hyun Ae’s waist. Hyun Ae shrugged in response. She slightly turned her face to take a gaze toward her husband.

“You didn’t sleep yet?”he questioned and quirked his eyebrow. Hyun Ae turned her body; facing her husband and flashed a warm smile at him. “I’m still not sleepy.”she answered and slightly giggled. Kevin smiled. He brushed out her strand of hair of her face and stared at his wife.

His heart was somehow started to beat faster as he caught her beautiful eyes. A glimpse of redness was form on his cheek. He chuckled inside, trying to throw away that weird feeling. “What’s wrong?”Hyun Ae’s question startled him. Kevin blinked his eyes innocently and shook his head.

Hyun Ae bit her lower lip and stared into his eyes. “Kevin?”she started after a few moments. “Hmm?”Kevin hummed as he closed his eyes tiredly. “You won’t- leave me, aren’t you?”she bit her lower lip harder as soon as she finished her question.

Why did it felt hurt when she asked it?

Kevin opened his eyes and quirked his eyebrow. Why did his wife suddenly asked that? “Why did you ask?”Kevin asked back, feeling weird at the same time. Hyun Ae remained silent but then shook her head and sighed. “Nothing.”she softly spoke. She closed her eyes, willing that she won’t have to stare at his face tonight.

Everything that she did tonight was for him. The tank top that she wore, it was kind of awkward for her too, to wear that kind of cloth. The extra foods that she cooked, she’s not the type of person who loves to waste. And the new couple’s pajama that she bought yesterday, she’s not feeling comfortable with the pajama gown.

But, everything she did was for Kevin. She hoped Kevin wouldn’t change his love toward her. She hoped she won’t have to share Kevin’s love for someone else. She knew she’s selfish but- she loves him so much. She’s afraid that she might lose him. She’s afraid that Kevin might leave her alone.

Hyun Ae couldn’t bare to open her eyes though she felt Kevin’s hand was cupping her cheek. “Can I ask you something?”Kevin’s voice was ringing in her ears. Hyun Ae gulped as she tugged Kevin’s pajama top on his chest. “Did you feel lonely?”his question made her eyes to open automatically.

Hyun Ae stared at Kevin’s eyes and bit her lower lip. “Yes, I do. I am lonely when you’re not around.”her heart yelled. She bit her lower lip harder; preventing her eyes to get watery. “A little.”she lied and faked a smile. Kevin sighed. Guilt was filling his face.

He pulled her head closer toward him and buried it into his chest. “I’m sorry if I do make you feel lonely.”he softly spoke. Hyun Ae’s eyes started to get watery when she heard it. She tried her best to prevent herself from crying. She can’t let Kevin to see her tears. He will think her as childish!

Kevin then stared on her face and cupped her cheek before gently caressing it. After a few moments, he captured her soft pink lips. Gently kissing her, Kevin her hair, deepened the kiss that seems to get passionate every seconds. Kevin her lips, asking for a permission and Hyun Ae gladly parted her lips; letting Kevin’s tongue to explore every region in .

His tongue was dancing with hers, battling on each other to see who will take the control. Kevin then turned his body; making his body to be on top of her while his lips still didn’t let go of her lips. The kiss was getting passionate. Kevin caressed her shoulders, caused her body to slightly shiver from the touch.

Kevin broke the kiss and both of them were catching their breath. Their gazes were locked. Kevin cupped Hyun Ae’s cheek and rested his forehead onto hers before smiled softly. “I love you..”he softly spoke before kissed her lips once again. Their kisses deepened as Hyun Ae wrapped her hands around his neck.

“I love you too..”she spoke between the kisses. “..so much.”she whispered as Kevin trailed his tongue into . “So much..”he continued before exploring once again.

 

Author’s Note: Hiyyah~! Hope you guys like this chapter. I don’t know if you guys think this is interesting but for me, it does xDD And scene? There’s no scene, keke~ I know majorities of my readers are still innocent. I can’t damage your innocent mind x)