Chapter 17

Our Love = ???

Kevin let a soft sigh escaped his lips as he turned his body. His hands were wandering on the bed where his wife usually slept; hoping that he can hug her. But then, he shot his eyes open when he realized that – no one was there. Kevin frowned with his sleepy face and took a glance around the room, looking for his wife.

There was no sign of her.

He sighed heavily and sat up onto the bed. Rubbing his back neck, Kevin flashed a look toward the messy bed he was laying and his pajama on the floor. He then stared at his bare body and suddenly realized that he was – . What happened?

Ahh, right! Last night was their first night. No wonder.

Kevin chuckled inside; realizing how stupid he is. After a few moments, he then got off his bed and quickly grabbed his pajama before putting them on. Then, he walked out off the room and quickly strolled through the stairs before headed toward the kitchen. A few noises were heard from the kitchen which made him assumed that his wife was busy cooking for the breakfast.

He walked toward the kitchen and saw his wife was busy cooking something in the frying pan.

Kevin leaned his back body against the wall as he stared at the back of his wife. Smiling softly, he pulled away his back body off the wall and walked toward his wife who was busy mixing some ingredients in the frying pan. In a twinkle of an eye, Kevin wrapped his hands around her waist; caused her to gasp in shock. “Yah!”Hyun Ae whined cutely and pouted when Kevin startled her.

Kevin giggled. He rested his head onto her right shoulder; pulling her closer toward his body and hugged her tightly as if didn’t want to let go of her. “I’m cooking.”Hyun Ae whined when she felt Kevin was disturbing her from her work. “Hmm? You can continue that after this.”Kevin hummed, taking her sweet scents and smiled unconsciously.

Hyun Ae shook her head. She turned off the gas stove and placed the spatula beside the frying pan before turned her body around to face her husband. Kevin then locked her body with his arms and stared deeply into her eyes. The married couple stayed in the position and silently smiled.

“How’s your sleep?”Hyun Ae started and smiled at her husband. Kevin bit his lower lip and acted as if he was thinking. “Pretty good. You?”he questioned back as he brushed off her strand of hair off her gorgeous face. Hyun Ae quickly nodded and smiled. “I had a nice sleep.”she beamed and giggled.

Kevin then pulled her head closer and rested his forehead against her forehead as he hummed a song. “Are you working today?”he asked and closed his eyes. “No. I got a day off. Why?”his wife questioned back and tilted her head in confusion. Kevin fluttered opened his eyes and quickly caught her beautiful round eyes was staring deeply onto his face.

“Let’s go out.”Kevin coed and slightly chuckled. Hyun Ae frowned as soon as she heard it. “To where?”she asked again; started to feel curious. “A place.”Kevin hummed once again; now resting his nose against hers. “You wouldn’t mind, right?”he asked, quirking his eyebrow and waited for her answer.

Hyun Ae nodded in response. Why would she reject?

It’s rarely for them to spend their time together and now is the only chance.

“Good.”Kevin whispered as he slowly pulled away his face from her. His arms that had locked her finally loosen slowly and stayed at it’s own position. “Is the breakfast ready? I’m hungry.”he pouted and showed his wife his cute expressions. Hyun Ae turned her body and the gas stove.

“The breakfast will be ready soon.”she smiled and started to continue to cook the breakfast. Kevin sighed and pouted. “Why did you have to cook that? It’s really taking a long time.”Kevin whined; caused his wife to turn back her body to face him. “If you didn’t disturb me earlier, the breakfast will get ready now.”she scoffed and stuck out her tongue.

Kevin chuckled and crossed his arms under his chest. “You should go and have shower. I’ll call you when the breakfast is ready.”his wife commanded and Kevin couldn’t do nothing except listening to her. “Okay.”he murmured under his breath and was about to walk away when he suddenly stop and leaned his head closer toward hers.

“By the way..,”he placed his head beside her right ear and smiled. “..last night was awesome.”he whispered seductively and smirked; caused Hyun Ae to feel her spine was shot. Her face quickly turned into a deep red as soon as she heard it.

She turned her body and bit her lower lip. “Yah!”she yelled but it’s useless when Kevin had finally ran toward his room while chuckling as if feeling enjoyed that he had picked on his wife. Hyun Ae pouted angrily and sighed.

Kevin was really, really – childish.

 

Kevin entered his bedroom and shut the door. He stared at the messy bed and sighed. Volunteerily, he walked toward the bed and started to clean up all the mess. After finish cleaning, Kevin walked toward the bathroom after taking the towel from the towel hanger. He then took his bath and started to get impatient to enjoy his breakfast.

Done taking his bath, Kevin walked out off the bathroom. He hung the towel at the towel hanger and opened the closet to search for his cloth. He put on a light brown trousers and a white shirt. After feeling satisfied that he’s looking perfect, Kevin was about to walk out off the room when he heard his phone rang.

He walked back toward the side table and grabbed his phone, just to see someone was calling for him. The caller’s name was clearly stated on the phone’s screen.

Min Hee.

Kevin picked up the call and placed the phone onto his ear. “Hello?”he started and waited. “Oppa, where are you?”Min Hee asked through the phone as she pouted.

“I’m at the house.”he replied

“Are you coming here today?”

“Probably no.”he quickly replied after a few seconds of thinking.

“Ehh, why?”Min Hee whined cutely.

Kevin slightly chuckled and covered his mouth before giving her an answer. “I’ll spend my time with my wife today. I’ll be there tomorrow, don’t worry.”he smiled as he gave out his reason. Min Hee pouted and bit her lower lip when she heard that he can’t come over. She secretly sighed and placed her left hand onto her waist.

“Okay then. But, make sure you’ll come tomorrow, okay?”she cutely requested; caused Kevin to smile.

“Okay.”he then hung up and kept his phone into his pocket.

----

Kevin and Hyun Ae walked together along the streets; eyes sometimes glanced at the shop that they passed by but not even bother to buy them though they seems to get interested in all the stuffs sold there. Both of them were eating their ice-creams as they strolled through the streets together. Their hands were intertwined with each other.

After taking a long walk, Hyun Ae suggested that they should rest for a while so Kevin brought her toward a park and quickly sat on a bench with her. There wasn’t much people there but every time the people walked passed by them, they will glanced at them and whispered with each other; showing how much they adore the couple.

Kevin had just finished his ice cream and wiped his hands and lips with the tissue. Hyun Ae handed him her ice-cream; caused him to blink his eyes in confusion. “I’m already full.”she pouted and motioned him to take the ice-cream. A warm smile formed on Kevin’s lips as he took the ice-cream from her.

He finished the ice-cream quickly and wiped his lips once he’s done. Then, he wrapped his hand around his wife’s shoulder; pulling her closer toward him. “Do you have fun today?”he questioned and brushed off her strand of hair off her face and giggled.

Hyun Ae nodded excitedly and slightly shrugged her shoulders. It had been a long time since they spend their time together and why wouldn’t she feel happy? Kevin took her hand with his other hand and intertwined their fingers. Both of them remained silent as they stared at the blue sky together. It was so calm and warming.

None of the noises that were formed seems to distract them at all. Until Kevin suddenly broke the silent. “I might not always be at home starting from tomorrow.”he blurted; caused his wife to take a glance at him and frowned. What did he meant?

Kevin changed his gaze off the sky to her and smiled softly. “You know, UKISS will make a comeback next week so we need to prepare.”he smiled and caressed her cheek. Unconciously, she pouted when she thought about it. It’s true that UKISS will make a comeback next week and that’s mean that they won’t have much time together, yet again.

“Are you okay?”Kevin asked and tilted his head in confusion. Hyun Ae stared at him and quickly nodded. “I’m okay. Don’t worry.”she smiled. Kevin secretly sighed. In his mind, he was debating whether his wife was really fine with it or not. Well, she’s pretty good in lying. Hyun Ae flashed back her attention toward the sky, didn’t realize that her husband was staring at her secretly.

Is Kevin really said the truth this time?

 

Author's Note: Sorry, no scene. I just want to keep this fic as clean as possible so yeah, sorry to lovers x)