Road Trip

Roomies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Get in the car, Seungri.”

Seungri was frozen on the sidewalk, clutching his duffle bag tightly to his chest. He was seriously debating all his life choices until this very moment. There is no way auntie is going to believe Jiyong and I are a couple. We’ve never gotten along! Not when we were kids and not when we became roommates last year! No effin’ way.

“Seungri,” Jiyong repeated, his eyebrow twitching as he stood by the driver’s side of the SUV, painted black with blood-red and orange flames painted on the sides. “Get. In. The Car.”

“I can’t.” Seungri squeaked, turning around quickly and trying to make a run for their apartment building.

“If you don’t get in the car, I will ing make you.” Jiyong said dangerously, an evil glint in his eyes. “I know everything about you, maknae. Don’t think I won’t use the arsenal of pictures in my phone to force you to get in this car.”

Seungri could’ve wept. I should never let my guard down around this demon. He turned around slowly and glared at Jiyong. He didn’t know whether to cry or throw a rock at Jiyong’s head. So he settled for glaring.

Jiyong was unimpressed with the laser beams shooting for his maknae’s eyes and started picking at his black-polished nails. “Well? I don’t have all day. It’s a long drive.”

Seungri bit his lip and shuffled towards the car’s passenger seat. “I hate you, hyung.”

“Yeah, yeah,” Jiyong mumbled, climbing into the driver’s seat. “I’m not happy about this either, but we all have to do we don’t want.”

Seungri put his seatbelt on with a frown. “We’re way too old to be lying to your parents, Ji.”

Jiyong turned his head to look at Seungri, a blank stare on his face. He’s hasn’t called me Ji in a long time.

“What?” Seungri asked, reaching back to toss his bag in the backseat.

Jiyong shook his head and put the car in drive. “…nothing. Let’s go.”

And the car sped off out of their residential area and into the highway.

 

“Hyung.”

Jiyong’s eye twitched as he kept both hands firmly on the steering wheel – mainly to keep the car going at a safe pace and to prevent from smacking his maknae in the head.

“Hyung.”

Jiyong’s other eye twitched.

“…what.”

Seungri shifted in his seat uncomfortably. “I need to pee.”

“You just peed half an hour ago!” Jiyong shouted, exasperated at the blond. “They next stop isn’t until another half hour.”

Seungri whined, shifting in his seat continuously. “I really, really need to pee, hyung!”

“Gah!” Jiyong shouted, turning the wheel to the left and entering a small town. “This is why I asked you not to drink so much coffee before we left! This is your fourth bathroom break!”

Seungri grinned, the sun shining through the gaps made by the trees on the side of the road and hitting his blond hair. “Sorry. But I really needed coffee if I was going to survive six hours on the road with you,”

Jiyong narrowed his eyes at his cheeky maknae. “Tell me again why I shouldn’t leave you stranded out here in the middle of nowhere?”

Seungri stuck his tongue out at his hyung. “Because you need me.”

“That’s true,” Jiyong replied calmly. “But that doesn’t stop me from doing this,” He roughly put the car in park in the middle of the empty road and started hitting Seungri on the head with a pillow that had been behind his back. “You! Are! Not! Allowed! Any! More! Coffee!”

“Ow ow ow~” Seungri complained, fending off his hyung’s attacks with his arms.

“Serves you right.” Jiyong muttered, tossing the pillow at Seungri’s lap and getting back to driving. He turned into a small road and spotted a small gas sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter