Chapter 2

C.F.L (CHODING FOR LIFE)

"This is something from my friend, Yang Bommie to Infinite, Lee Sungyeol"

"You know why is he going to say?" You turn to look at C.NU, CL and Chorong. They all shrug their shoulders. You guys took your lunch and walked closer to where Jinyoung was. Everyone didn't know what he was going to say but he definitely got the crowds' attention, even the fan girls stop screaming and looked at Jinyoung. He took out a piece of paper and started and reading.

"Dear Sungyeol, nomu nomu Saranghae!!" Jinyoung did a heart towards you and placed his tongue out. *MERONG!!*

"YA JUNG JINYOUNG!!" You shouted at Jinyoung earning more glares than you already did. CL held you back in case you do something crazy. You shrug off CL's hand and went out of the cafeteria and went to the roof top.


"What is wrong with him!!" You pluck a flower and sat down. You started plucking the petals of the flower as you tried to clear you head but what Jinyoung did kept replying in your head. Then you heard the door open. You turned back and saw Jinyoung.

"Get lost already!"

"Hey, i didn't mean  it, i was just joking."

"Whatever,get lost i don't want to see you now."

"Bommie ah~ mianae!! I'm really sorry, please forgive me."

"You want me to forgive you after what you just did?"  When you turned around to confront jinyoung he gave you a hug.

"YA! micheoso?"

"Ye, nan micheoso!! Forgive me? Please?"

"Araso, Araso, Just let me go!"

"So you forgive me?" Jinyoung released you and look at you.

"On one condition."

"Ya, you said you would forgive me if i let you go!" Then jinyoung moved forward wanting to hug you again but you manage to push him away.

"Eh-hem!"

The two of you turn around and saw Sungyeol standing there. Jinyoung sat back down properly. 

"Can I have a word with you?"

"Sure, I'll just get going now." You stood up and mouthed to Jinyoung 'you are still not forgiven' while making your way towards the door.Then sungyeol grab your wrist.

"I need to talk to you not him."

"Me?!?" You pointed to yourself and he nodded. Jinyoung stood up and went out of the rooftop. Your eyes followed Jinyoung all the way till he closed the door but he didn't look at you at all and went off. You pulled your hand out off Sungyeol's grip.

"You got something to say to me? If you are asking me about what Jinyoung said then I'm sorry. He was just joking so please don't take it to heart."

"So you don't love me?"

"I do, no, i mean i like you as a friend, as my bias in Infinite..."

"Well, that's good enough. At least I'm your bias in Infinite." The bell rang and lunch was over.

"Yea, let's get back to class." You went out of the rooftop with Sungyeol following after you. There wasn't any fangirls in sight as they had all went back to class. Then, you stopped walking.

"You should go back to class first." You turn around to face Sungyeol

"Me? Alone? What about you? "

"It's okay, I'll go in after you go in. I know how to answer the teacher." You signal him to go into class. You would be so dead if people see you going back to class with him. You have no intention of going to class without a table tomorrow.

"Miss Yang, you are late!"

"Mianae Seongsangnim, stomach ache."

"Get back to your sit." You went back and sat down.

"You okay? Is your stomach hurting?"

"Stomach? Of course not. It's just an excuse."

"That's your answer?!?"

"Of course, or maybe you have something better to share?!?"

"Miss Yang and Mr Lee, If the two of you have finished talking you guys can make your way out of my class. 

You facepalmed yourself and went out of the classroom. You lean your body on the wall and stared down on the floor. Sungyeol walked pass and stood beside you.

"Don't you feel happy?"

"Happy?!? How is being chase out of a class by the teacher a happy thing?"

"Well, now you can have me all to yourself."

"You got to be kidding me now Sungyeol!!"

"Miss Yang!!" You stared at Sungyeol.

School ended and everyone started coming out of their class except for your classmates. Fangirls didn't dare to approach because of your teacher but they were surrounding Infinite who were looking at you and Sungyeol. Finally your class was dismissed and your teacher came out.

"The two of you grab your bag and follow me." The two of you did as told and went to your teacher's office.

"Bommie, this is your first time isn't it?"

"Ne."

"Let this be the first and the last."

"Ne."

"Same to you Sungyeol. The next time this happens again you guys will not only be standing outside the classroom any more. You guys can go now. Bommie, hold on, The principal want you to tour the Infinite boys around tomorrow. You will be dismissed from all classes."

"Ne." You didn't want to do it since you would be missing out classes and hearing fangirls screaming into your ear the whole day?!? Aish!! 

"Bommie, Bommie-ssi!!"

"D-deh?!?"

"Do you need me to walk you home? Your friends seems to have gone back." Then screams could be heard after he finish talking.

"It's okay, your fans are here. I'll be going now." With that and you walked back to your grandmother's resturant.


Upon reaching you saw somemore wandering outside. It was Jinyoung.

"YA!" You jump up on him while he was deep in thought, his expression was priceless and cause you laughing your hearts out.

"Yang Bommie!! How can you do that?!? You almost scared the hell out of me!!"

"You were the one being sneaky outside my grandmother's shop."

"I was waiting or you!"

"For?" You pushed the door and went in the resturant with Jinyoung following behind.

"The one condition."

"Ah~now i remember."

"Halmeoni!! Omma!! I'm home!!"

"Bommie ah~, can you help me wash the dishes?" You gave Jinyoung a smirk.

"Your one conditionn -- Help my Omma and Halmeoni with what ever they want."

"Halmeoni, Jinyoung will help you!!" You ran upstairs with you bag and waited for Jinyoung to enter the kitchen. You could see the kitchen from the corridor of your house. Your halmeoni look up at you and shook her head. 

"Always taking advantage of your friend." You went to your room, took a bath and changed into something comfortable. You went down and stayed at the door of the kitchen not intending to go in to help.

"Halmeoni, can you have dinner now?I'm hungry already!!"

"Araso, go set up the table. " While setting up the table some customers came in.

"Annyeonghaseyo!! Welcome to -" You were shocked when you see the customers, they were -