Chapter 3

C.F.L (CHODING FOR LIFE)

4 minute.

"Please follow me this way." You guided the five of them to an empty table.

"Is Jinyoung oppa here?"

"Ye, you want me to ask Jinyoung out?" Her eyes brighten when you mentioned Jinyoung's name

"Yes, please!"  She nodded her head eagerly.

"Sure." You gave Hyuna a smile and went to the kitchen to look for Jinyoung.

"JInyoung, the customer insist you take their order!"

"Me?"

"Yea, they are just sitting round the corner! Here the notebook!" He grab the notebook and went out of the kitchen. You decided to escape back to your room before Jinyoung comes back and get angry with you for asking him to take 4 Minute's order.

"Halmeoni I'll be in my room, call me when Jinyoung goes home alright? Then i'll help you with the shop!"

"Araso, you are always bullying him." Your halmeoni pinched your nose when you gave her a hug.

You peek out from the doorway and saw Jinyoung still serving 4 minute and you quickly ran up stairs to your room. You wanted to start with revision but when you open the book and starting reading your eyelids became heavier and not before long you feel asleep on your study table. You woke up in the middle of the night, you took a look at your phone and it was already 1am.You felt thirsty and decided to go grab a drink before going back to sleep. You only notice that it was raining heavily when you went down to the kitchen to get a glass of water. The resturant was now closed but there was someone standing outside of the resturant. You went over to see who it was. It was Sungyeol, and he was drenched. You open the door.

" Sungyeol ssi, are you okay? You better come in before you fall sick." Sungyeol was shivering and came inside and stood there while you lock up the door. 

"Sit down, I'll bring you some towels and something warm to" Before you can finish your sentence, the two of you were on the floor with Sungyeol on top of you. He fainted before you even could finish your sentence.

*Aish, ottoke?!"