Chapter 1

C.F.L (CHODING FOR LIFE)

You were walking to school alone today. Today was the first time that you were walking to your school on your own as you usually walk to school with Chaerin but today when you went to her house her mum said she had already left for school. When you were reaching school you saw a group of girls standing outside crowding around a van. You had to squeeze yourself through the crowd to be able to go into class. How annoying is that!! 

When you reach your classroom Chaerin was already there with Jinyoung and C.NU. You went towards them and pointed at Chaerin. She was startled and you put on a poker face. Jin young and C.NU also stop their conversation.

"Oh! You are here!"

"Where were you this morning?"

"Me? I had something to do so i left home early. I did tell you didn't I?!?"

"You did?" Your poker face failed. You couldn't remember when CL told you about it.

"Yesterday, when we were walking back home."

"Ah~ now i remember.Mian!!" You smiled at her and sat down on your sit. Your sits were close to each other. Cl and Chorong sits together, Jinyoung with C.NU and you with yourself at the back. Your class was odd numbered so you sat by your own. Chorong came into class and she was fuming. She threw her bag on the chair and started ranting.

"What the hell are they doing?!? Why would anyone flood the school gate so early in the morning don't they have class?!? Seriously!! So what if Infinite will be studying in our school?!?"

The four of you were shocked when Chorong started ranting. It was your first time seeing Chorong so angry. She rarely gets angry no matter how hard you she won't say a thing which shows that this time she was really, really angry. She pick up her bag and sat down trying to calm herself down. You guys went to her seat and started calming her down. The bell ranged and you guys went back to your seat. Then screamings were heard and your homeroom teacher came in. Fangirls were standing outside your classroom and screaming. The teacher stood in front of the class with Infinite's Sungyeol. She waited for the fan girls to quiten down but it never did and it only got louder and louder. 

"STUDENTS!! CAN YOU GUYS PLEASE RETURN BACK TO YOUR CLASS AS I WANT TO START MY CLASS NOW!!"

The fans fleed back to class not a single fangirl was standing outside the class. You homeroom teacher was the discipline mistress in class so no students dare to offend her. The whole calss applaud when she manage to 'chase' the fangirls away.

"Okay, enough. Today, we have a new student who will be joining our class from today onwards. Please introduce yourself."

"Annyeong, I'm Infinite's Sungyeol! Nice to me you. Please take care of me!" The class applaud once again after he finish his speech. 

 "Thank you Mr. Lee, lets see where you shall sit... beside Miss Yang." There wasn't really a need to raise your hand since the place beside you was the only one left. The teacher began taking attendence. When he was walking towards you , you could feel people staring at you, and those stares can definitely kill. He sat down beside you and placed his bag on the table.

"Annyeong, I'm Sungyeol, nice to meet you!"

"Annyeong, I'm Bommie, Yang Bommie. Nice to meet you too!"

"Annyeong, I'm Jinyoung, just want to let you know she is very dangerous!!"

"Jinyoung, Jung Jinyoung!"

"yes teacher!"

"There will be plently of time to talk in the future." Jinyoung started rubbing his nape in embarassment,

"haha!! Merong!!"

"Same goes to you Miss Yang."

"Deh."

Class went on as per normal, one after another and the sleepier you guys become and when the bell for lunch rang. Everyone would usually be out of class within the first five minutes but today, it was different, for most of the girls. Then you guys could hear screams coming down from the hall way. Sungyeol was still in class that means the rest of the Infinite members are coming.

"Ya Bommi ah!! Ppalli!! I don't want my ear drums to burst!!" Chorong was already at the door while CL, Jinyoung and C.NU were walking towards her and you sit at your sit tidying up your things.

"Ara, ara." You grab your purse and ran towards them before the fan girls reacher your classroom.

You guys were chatting while walking toward the cafeteria then jinyoung saw 4minute from far.

"Ya, ya. Let's walk the other way, 4 minute is there." You guys walked the other way avoiding 4minute.

"I seriously have no idea why you always hide from 4minute. What's wrong with you?!?"

"Aish, you won't know and i have totally no intentions of showing you."

"Fine, fine. Whatever."

"Oppa!!"

"Damn!!"

You guys turned around and saw Hyuna running towards Jinyoung. She hugged him and pecked him on the cheeks.

"Oppa, Why didn't you come to visit me when i was sick?"

"Ah~, were you sick? I didn't know.."

"Jinyoung, we will go first and you come and meet us okay?!?" You pushed CL, Chorong and C.NU to the cafeteria leaving Jinyoung alone with Hyuna. The 4minute members were standing a distance away from Hyuna and Jinyoung.

"Why you left Jinyoung back there?"

"He deserved it!"

"Cause he told sungyeol that Bommie is dangerous so she is getting back at him now."

"Ya SHIN DONG WOO!!"

 "No wonder, ain't you lucky? Sitting beside an idol?"

"Ya think ?" Then screams were heard in the cafeteria.

"Aish!! Crazy girls!! Can we just go and have our lunch at the rooftop instead?"

"Sure, i can barely hear you now!!"

"Hey, I'm back."

"Finally you are back!!"

"Woah~ did you just got or what?" The rest of the gang giggled but you were laughing loudly as you see the lipstick stans on Jinyoung's face and uniform.

"All thanks to you i became Hyuna's kissing doll!"

"Shoudn't you thank me instead? I'm like your cupid. You know how many people wanna get kissed by Hyuna?!?" You gave him the thank- me-and-be-grateful look.

"I don't know but i know how much you want to kiss Sungyeol."

"B-woh?!? Me?!? You must be kidding!!" you scoffed. 

"Want me to help you?!?"

"Thanks but no thanks, I'm not interrested."

"It's okay, one day you will thank me!"

You turned around to get your food and when you turn around wanting to reply him he wasn't there.

"Where did he go?"

"Molla"

"Ehm, test, 1, 2!! Okay"

"He's there!!"