Amber

The Ones I Liked Before You (Xiumin series)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Amber, I like you. Go out with me?”

The water I was drinking shot out of my mouth. I had quickly set my glass down and reached for a napkin.

“Really? That’s how you asked her out?” I bursted into laughter, hitting his arm in the process. I almost hit my head against the edge of the couch from moving in my seat.

Minseok rubbed the areas of his arm that I slapped when I was laughing too hard, a smile on his face as he looked at me with an amused expression.

“It’s true. I bet you didn’t know how much of a cool guy your boyfriend was during his first year of college.”

I finally calmed down and sighed in bliss. Minseok pulled me closer and I lazily draped my arm around him, resting my head on his shoulder.

“I think if I knew you during our freshman year, we wouldn’t be together now. First impressions say a lot, y’know!” I grinned and . My fingers were playfully poking his body that I’ve come to love.

He sputtered and clutched his chest, sounding shocked. “Are you telling me that you think freshman me wasn’t cool?” Minseok screamed into my ear. My expression wrinkled and I leaned away from him.

“I’m not saying that! Ok, actually, maybe I am saying that. It’s just– freshman me was so shy that if you approached me like that then I would’ve avoided you for the next two years.”

He clicked his tongue, jabbing me in my sides in return. I flinched away with a cute frown, knowing that he’d fall for my failed charms.

“Babe, stop making that face,” Minseok cooed and gently pulled me even closer to him. Called it.

I rested my chin on his shoulder once again, tilting my head to look at him.

“Tell me more about her. I want to know how she dealt with such a cool person like you,” I said with extra sarcasm on ‘cool.’ <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter