II.

Sakura Filled Lungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He sighed, placing his things on the table. “Jae,” He heard his bestfriend called. He looked at him, his eyes asking. “Did you see my book?” What book? Jaemin wanted to asked that but he's too lazy to speak. Jungwoo noticed it immediately so he shut his lips. He will just find it later after their class end. Jaemin tapped his ballpen on the table, causing some noise that irritated his classmate beside him.

“Hey, can you  please stop with that? I'm studying.” Jaemin's lips formed an 'O'. However, as his classmate's request, he stopped tapping. Instead, he opened his notebook and started doodling.  He's nice, but if you trigger his anger, go and hide now. Jungwoo made a sign on the girl beside Jaemin. Telling her to just leave Jaemin on what he wanted to do.

The girl only shrugged, that's why Jungwoo sighed. “Hyung?” Jaemin looked at him, confused. The other shook his head before continuing what he was doing. Jungwoo's being weird these days, as the party was nearing. He always said that he really felt that he and his soulmate will meet there. Jaemin cares, of course, but he's just too envious at the older that was why he showed Jungwoo like he didn't care.

 

Lunch time, Jaemin looked solely confused at Jungwoo, because the older ran away from him without saying anything. He went to the cafeteria and glanced around to find his circle of friends. He saw the red haired male, Donghyuck, not far away from where he was standing. He walked on their table and sat on one of the chairs that wasn't occupied.

“Oh, Na Jaemin!” Donghyuck shouted. He patted Jaemin's back and gave him a smile. “You'll go? With Jungwoo hyung?” He nodded and took out his notebooks. He's not always interested to talk whenever there are many people around him. He'll respond when someone ask him or talk to him. Time passed by so quickly.

He went back to their room not so long after sitting down with his friends. He sat on his seat and noticed that there weren't many students yet on their room. He opened his phone and saw some messages on their groupchat. Donghyuck was the one who's leading in all of it. Tomorrow the day, of their halloween party and Jaemin was quite nervous on how will it turned out.

He saw Jungwoo rapidly walked over him. Sweats on his face, after tiring himself on finding the one he lost. “Jaemin, I found it. Thanks God.” He muttered and took a deep breathe. Jaemin nodded and pulled the other to sit on his seat. “Where did you find it?” He asked.

“Some guy just randomly popped out of nowhere and kaboom, he gave me my book.” Jungwoo continued to breathe deeply. Jaemin gave him a bottle of water and watched as the older drank it up in one go.  Jungwoo patted Jaemin's head when he saw the other worriedly looking at him.

“Hyung, I'm really nervous for the party.” He said, sadness occupying the tone of his voice. “Don't be nervous, Jae,” Jungwoo comforted.

 

--

 

The day of the party has finally come, Jaemin look at his costume that was hung on his closet and deeply sighed. “Jaemin, the breakfast is done!” His father shouted, making him go down of his room to the kitchen, he's hungry after all of those watering flowers and planting with his other father. 

“Eat well, honey,” His father said as he placed down the plate in front of him. He smiled dearly and thanked his father for the nice breakfast, momentarily forgetting about the problem he was thinking a while ago. His phone beeped on the pocket of his thin sweater, so he fished it out of it. It was Donghyuck, reminding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter