I.

Sakura Filled Lungs
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jaemin, stop being clingy.” Jungwoo laughed after he said that. Jaemin was clinging on his arm for the whole morning, even when they were in class. It's not that the latter was annoying, but his arm was aching because Jaemin did not just cling on it, he also pinched it many times.

Jaemin pouted, “Not gonna stop.”

“Hey, if your soulmate is here, I'm sure he or she will be angry.” He tried to remove Jaemin's tight grip on his arm, but really, the younger is so stubborn. Jaemin giggled, he poked Jungwoo's cheek before pinching his arm again. Jungwoo groaned in pain, while Jaemin remove his hands on the other's arm and ran away. Wasn't it the worst day, for Jungwoo? 

He ran, following the brunette. Jaemin sticking his tongue out, teasing him. “Jaemin, really, you.” Jungwoo exclaimed, he stopped from running and sat down on the grass field. Everyday, Jaemin would just . Jaemin came, running before flopping down beside Jungwoo. He's still laughing.

“ you too, hyung.” 

Jaemin was breathing hard, he needs to gain his energy again. He wanted to tease Jungwoo, for the nth time of that day. He felt a finger poking his side, and he laughed. Jungwoo's tickling him. “Hyung! Stop! Hahahahahahaha!” He's dodging Jungwoo's possible attacks. He rolled on the grass and soon stood up. Jungwoo removed the grasses sticked on his pants and shirt. Jaemin didn't mind about his clothes though, he just s his arms on Jungwoo's neck, then jumped at the other's back and the older piggyback ride him. They'll go home, it's their dismissal anyways. Many students went out of their rooms.

“Hyung, didn't you found your soulmate?” Jaemin suddenly asked. Jungwoo's face became serious about it. He had seen his soulmate, but, he didn't have the chance to talk to him. The dragon mark on his neck didn't even add his soulmate's name. Means that they are not bonded, for now.

“Well, yes.” Jaemin did not talk after that. He knew how sensitive Jungwoo is when they're talking about soulmates. 

They arrived at Jaemin's house. He let the younger went down from his back and Jaemin gave him a warm smile. “I'm sure, that your soulmate will like you, hyung. You're so kind and lovable.” Jungwoo nodded, he ruffled Jaemin's hair while chuckling. This bestfriend of him is the person who likes to give words of encouragement. Jaemin said his goodbye and went inside his house. Jungwoo's house is not that far away from him, though. 

“Oh, Jaemin. I thought you're not going home forever.” He kicked his father on the . He sticked his tongue out before running to his room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter