C02

Sugar Baby Daddy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 02

 

---

 

Baekhyun awed at how Hyun dressed in his little suit attire. Chanyeol insist to buy one last night for the cute boy since today they’re going to the Park mansion. Baekhyun thought Hyun wouldn’t fit the suit. But he’s quiet big than any other a month old baby, so he suits the outfit perfectly.

“Look at you, baby. Who is appa’s little man?”

The young male mother chuckles when Hyun’s eyes twitch when he smiles. Dreaming over something, huh, handsome boy? Baekhyun looks at how he dresses and he didn’t know on how would Chanyeol’s parent look at him. With a shirt and cardigan outside, his pant in addition makes him look so simple but he doesn’t want to look that appealing either.

 

He chooses to look like usual and as if Chanyeol understand what he felt, the taller guy did wear his casual outfit, leaving only the baby with his formal dress. Baekhyun chuckles when Chanyeol looks at him with that wide eyes.

“What?”

“You wears casual. I thought---”

“The one I’m going to meet is my parent. I got to wear what I want.” His eyes look at the baby that Baekhyun lifted from the bed just now. Hyun keeps on the pacifier with his sleepy eyes, causing Chanyeol to chuckle. “The suit fits him well! Look like you can be the next CEO of Park Cooperation, Hyun-ie.”

 

Baekhyun shakes his head as he rocks Hyun to sleep.

“It’s going to be a long way there.”

Chanyeol nods with a chuckle. They walk toward the car at the parking lot and when Chanyeol drives the car toward his parent’s mansion, Baekhyun didn’t know why he felt so nervous. Did I leave something? He looks at Hyun in his arm. Placing a kiss on the little boy’s forehead, he takes a glance at Chanyeol who keeps focus on the road.

 

Is it real? Am I getting married to you today, Chanyeol?

Why do you look so calm?

 

To be honest, Chanyeol’s heart beats like crazy all the way toward his parent’s house. He didn’t think it’s going to be someone else other than his ex, Lee Taeyong, the one and only famous model that decide to ran away.

Chanyeol should have known better.

Taeyong didn’t even want to be tied with a marriage. He chooses his carrier more than his love life but the way Chanyeol look at their relationship assures him that they can get a happy ending. Chanyeol recalls how they often fight weeks ago just because Taeyong didn’t even want to talk about their upcoming marriage and that’s the main reason why his ex- fiancé ran away.

 

But now, seeing how Baekhyun and Hyun happened, Chanyeol didn’t know why he didn’t even care to look after Taeyong. It’s enough to show the taller guy that the model didn’t want anything to do with their relationship anymore.

 

He’s just going to live his future, let alone forget his memories with Taeyong.

 

When they arrived at the mansion, Baekhyun eyes goes wide because the mansion looks like a palace for him. He didn’t even dream to step inside the big mansion and for sure, Hyun is a lucky baby since he got to go to Chanyeol’s parent house in such early age.

“T-this is your parent’s house?”

“Yes. I live here for almost 15 years. My home sweet home.”

 

Chanyeol said with a smile, switching off the engine as he opens Baekhyun’s side door once he steps outside. Baekhyun mutters a thank you. When Chanyeol offers to hold Hyun, he accepts it with a smile once the baby snuggles closer to Chanyeol’s well-built chest.

“Ready?”

 

Baekhyun startled at the question before he nods. “Hold my arm, we’re going inside together, alright?” Chanyeol holds out his arm as he supports Hyun’s bottom with his hand while the other making sure Hyun is comfortable in his arms.

Baekhyun shyly holds onto Chanyeol’s arm. They walk inside the mansion and Baekhyun startled when they’re so many people greeted them with “Welcome home, young master.” Baekhyun felt a little bit left out but then Chanyeol look at him with that loving eyes.

Is it an act? It’s just an act, Baekhyun! Calm down.

 

“They’re all the maids and butlers in here. Most of them have work here for so long.” Chanyeol said which makes Baekhyun nods his head to the people with a shaky smile. They smiled back at him and Baekhyun could tell their eyes are all on Hyun.

Chanyeol chuckles and when they walk further, Baekhyun could see how big and luxurious the mansion looks like.

“It’s so beautiful.”

Chanyeol nods. “My mom designs her dream house so she got to design and decorate this house too.” He said, taking a glance at Hyun from time to time in case the little boy is disturbed by his voice. Baekhyun smiles when he looks at his baby trying to eat his mitten from his small fist hand.

 

Chanyeol stops at the living room and he could see his parent sitting there.

“Mom, dad.”

 

The Park parent stands up and the way they look at the him and the baby in Chanyeol’s arms makes Baekhyun’s throat dried. So this is what it feels when we meet the in-laws? It’s so scary and nerve-wrecking. Yet Hyun still sleep like a log. Appa is so nervous, baby.

Baekhyun could tell Chanyeol look a lot more like his mother with the eyes and all while Mr. Park is a little bit strict version of Chanyeol. The three of them look the same and that’s how Baekhyun could tell how close Chanyeol and his parent.

Chanyeol bows slightly, as much as he could since he’s holding Hyun. Baekhyun did the ninety-degree bow when the parent moves closer to them.

“So, Park Chanyeol?”

Chanyeol gives a smile at his parent and when his mother runs her finger on Hyun’s chubby cheeks, Baekhyun didn’t know what is the real reaction of the parent.

“So mom, dad. This is my fiancé. Byun Baekhyun and the adorable boy here is our son, Park Hyun.” Chanyeol brings Baekhyun close to his side with his one hand as the other hand holds Hyun securely. Baekhyun lips form a warm smile and when Mrs. Park hold his hand, he bows slightly at her.

 

“Nice to meet you, my dear son-in-law. You look so young.”

Baekhyun nods slightly, showing that he’s really nervous before Chanyeol’s mother look at Hyun with that wide smile. “He’s a boy? Can I hold him?” Mrs. Park look at Baekhyun first and then her son.

 

Baekhyun nods his head which makes Mrs. Park squeals. The young grandmother takes Hyun carefully from Chanyeol’s arm before she kisses the baby’s chubby cheeks. Chanyeol take a glance at his silent father.

“So dad, can I get married today?”

Mrs. Park ears perk at that before she looks at his son. “You didn’t register for the marriage yet? Do it fast. I approve!”

Chanyeol nods his head but seeing how Hyun startled at his mother’s enthusiasm bef

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter