lavender

where flowers bloom (so does love)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * *


 

With a sigh, Jungkook picks up the pink and white bouquet. He takes a moment to admire the arrangement, Yoongi’s always had a way with flowers that Jungkook still can’t understand. Maybe it’s a family thing.

 

After closing up the shop and hanging the scribbled sign about the store closing for the next couple of days, Jungkook makes his way next door.

 

Yoongi had instructed him to deliver the flowers to a certain Park Jimin at six. It’s only 5 right now but this is the last thing he has to do before he can go join Yoongi at the hospital so he hurries over.

 

Once entering the tattoo parlor Jungkook’s struck speechless at the interior. He’s entered quite a few tattoo parlors in his life, always trailing after Yoongi from a young age. But none were quite anything like what he saw now.

 

The room is bright, fairy lights encircling the whole room that seem to make the pale blue walls and white furniture shine ethereally. There are the typical photos of work and art hanging on the walls but Jungkook can see the occasional comic and a ton of family photos. Overall, the place seems immensely homely and Jungkook finds himself relaxing. (He’s tried, and failed, to stop thinking if those are actually glow in the dark star stickers on the ceiling.)

 

The shuffling sound of beads has Jungkook snapping out of his reverie and he turns towards the sound to see a tall boy emerging from behind the curtains at the back of the shop.

 

“Oh hello. I didn’t hear you come in.” The boy says with a smile when he notices Jungkook standing near the entrance.

 

The boy comes closer, smile bright on his face and Jungkook feels his breath catch. He can feel his heartbeat increase and his palms get sweaty.

 

The boy is gorgeous. Drop dead gorgeous.

 

Soft lavender locks frame a tanned face so perfect it looks like it came out of a textbook (and that jawline, Jungkook’s sure it could cut glass). But what probably catches his eye the most is the boxy grin that takes up the boys face. It’s so warm and inviting that Jungkook feels himself smile along.

 

“Are those flowers for me? Such a pretty boy like you giving me flowers? Did I die and go to heaven?” The boy grins cheekily and Jungkook splutters at his words.

 

“What?! No. Oh my god. These.. No. These aren’t for you.” Jungkook sputters, whole face on fire.

 

The boy pouts overdramatically and lets out a whine and Jungkook wants to cry. Why was he hot and cute? Jungkook can not deal with this.

 

“That . I thought I was getting lucky.” The boy continues pouting and Jungkook’s having heart palpitations.

 

“Uhh…” Jungkook doesn’t know what to do anymore. Yoongi told him to give these to Jimin so who was this boy. What is he supposed to do?
 

“It’s okay man. I’m just playing. Well, kind of. You’re still really cute.” The boy winks and Jungkook feels his mouth open in shock.

 

“Wow. You really are cute. But yeah those are for Jimin right?” Jungkook nods, mouth still open in shock. The beautiful boy had calle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter