Three

Unexpectedly Inlove

 

DARA POV:

 

I woke up feeling the heaviness in my eyes I stand up and watch myself in the mirror. I sighed because of the evidence of crying too much is so obvious. I look around to check if oppa is still there, but just like the usual no traces of him again. 

 

A tear fell down on my face I should get used to this all the people that I care will always leave me. A knock on my door woken up my senses. 

 

"breakfast is ready." it was my nanny. The only person who took care of me when everyone abandons me. I smile at her and I can see the curiosity in her eyes. 

 

"I'll be down in a while. Let me just take a shower." 

 

She nodded and closed the door. I get inside into my bathroom and let the water washes away the feeling that I felt right now. Just like the usual, I act like nothing happen and continue to live like a high school student should act. 

 

I arrived at our school earlier than the usual just like I always do I walk from home to school. I can see that there are still few students arrived. Today is our last day of school after this exams it will be sembreak another boring vacation.

 

I decided to stay at the school park and review today's exam since I haven't reviewed last night because of what happened. I sat down on the grass and let the trees cover me from the sunlight. I open the book and focus myself on studying. Without realizing I saw a shoe in front of me so I look up to check who is it. 

 

"Your mysterious eyes makes me wanna know you more." I frown at him, the way he looks at me makes me feel like he's going to strip me which scares me to death. 

 

He got very dangerous eyes yet he's undoubtedly handsome. I heard a lot about him he's a well-known Cassanova which I think I should avoid. I pick up my things and was about to walk out to him. When he grabbed my arms which makes me flinch. 

 

"Not too fast darling." his smile is deadly. No question about that but I'm not the type of girl to be tamed by him so I smirk. 

 

"Don't call me darling, I'm not yours." I pull away from my arm but he's too strong so I fail. 

 

"Let go of her Jaejoong." I look back and found him looking at me intently which makes me conscious. 

 

"Jiyong, what are you? I was actually expecting your superhero best friend not the bully guy like you." he smiles at him a mocking smile actually, Jiyong is just giving him a bored look like his not interested with this Jaejoong guy. Jiyong grab me and make me stand behind him. 

 

"I choose who I want to bully and to protect Jaejoong, so back off." 

 

Without telling any words Jiyong grabs me and walk away from that Jaejoong guy. No one utters a word while walking in the corridor. There are few eyes who are looking at us which makes me conscious since Jiyong is still holding me tightly. He notices my awkwardness so he let go of my hands. 

 

"Next time, don't be alone. Ghost are everywhere." I wasn't able to answer him back. I was frozen from what I heard from him. He walks away without saying goodbye. 

 

"hey". I was woken up when Cherin showed up. 

 

"What's with you? You look like you've seen a ghost." She laughs and grabs me to enter into our classroom. I didn't realize the time, as I sat in my chair my mind is blank. I just hope that I can answer our exam today. 

 

Everything went well, I just hope that all my answers are right. Cherin and I decided to visit our favorite ice cream store. Every time we have a stressful day we treat ourselves and eat some ice cream. 

 

As we arrived at the store we went straight to our spot and ask for our orders. 

 

"Like the usual," Cherin said to Minzy one of the waitresses in the store. She already know us since we always visit this place. 

 

"Okay, it'll be in a minute." Minzy left us and smile. 

 

Cherin and I are talking about our plans this coming school break when a group of people came and look at our direction. They are looking at us and laughing, Cherin didn't notice them knowing her she doesn't give a about her surrounding since she's too focused on herself taking a selfie. 

 

I didn't bother looking back at them when I saw Minzy coming to our table to give our orders. I smiled when I saw my strawberry cheesecake ice cream my all-time favorite ice cream. 

 

"look at you, even if we keep coming back here you still go excited when you see your ice cream."

 

"of course this is my favorite who wouldn't like this?" I said trying to defend myself. 

 

"So your Sandara Park?" A tall, beautiful girl approaches us and looks at me sarcastically. 

 

"So? What's your problem Uee?" Cherin answered back and trying to intimidate her with her aura. 

 

"I wonder why boys are going crazy about her, aside from having a pretty face your body is like a boy who's stuck in a face and a soul of a woman." I clench my hands trying to stop myself from her. One of my insecurity is my body and she hit me so hard, I know what she said is true but she doesn't have the right to belittle me.

 

"Wow, look who's talking, a bunch of fake faces is trying to insult my best friend beauty, no wonder boys don't like you." I can see Uee's face is getting red. One thing you should avoid is Cherin's iness she can be mean when she doesn't like you. 

 

"Look adopted CL stop acting like a queen." Cherin stops her.

 

" please I ain't acting I'm a queen. Yep, I'm adopted but my face and body are ing real since birth what about yours?" 

 

"You'll pay for this. And you! Sandara Park, I'm warning you, don't flirt with my Jaejoong oppa!" 

 

"Really? How much? I'll pay you now so you can also fix your ugly personality." 

 

And with that Uee's group left without a choice since they can't stop Chearin. They forgot that she isn't called the queen without a reason and nobody would like to taste the range of the queen b. Cherin looks at me with scrutinizing eyes. 

 

"You're not telling me something," she asks me an obvious answer. 

 

"What?" I ask trying to act innocent. 

 

"Jaejoong? How did you meet?"

 

"It's not what you think what it is." So I told her everything and she listens to me intently like she's studying me. 

 

"Okay, I know you don't like him. But please don't get near to him. I know his hot and handsome but he is a Casanova." I laugh at Cherin's warning. 

 

"I know, and he's not my type. You know that right?" 

 

She nods at me and we continue eating our ice cream peacefully and talk about the way we used to be. After eating and talking I decided to visit her house and have some dinner since it's been awhile I visited their house. 

 

When I arrived her parents are very happy when they saw me and it flutters my hearts when they hug me. They make me feel like I'm their daughter and it makes me genuinely happy. 

 

I saw Donghae wearing eyeglasses reading his book, when he notices my presence he closed his book and smile at me. 

 

"Dara yah. It's good that you come here. Nice to see you." 

 

"I've got nothing to do oppa that's why. You look good on your eyeglasses." 

 

"Really? Jiyong told me I look old. Haha. Anyway, you can always visit here if you've got nothing to do." He smiles and looks at his parents. 

 

"That's right Dara, you're a family to us you are always welcome here. Soon it will be your home too when you become my daughter in law. hehehe" her mom and dad laugh like teenagers. 

 

"Mom, stop joking. You're scaring her." Donghae could only smile at his mom craziness. 

 

"Am I scaring you Dara?" her mom asks which earns me to get nervous. As much as I want to say I love it when she teases me to her son, I don't want to be obvious that I like her son. 

 

"Yes, you are Mom. let's go and eat I'm famished." Cherin butted in and I give her a knowing look for saving my from them.

 

I was eating silently while looking at them how happy they are while talking about how their day went. A bitter smile escapes on my lips when I remember my family. How happy we were back then just like there family, memories are flashing back.

 

"Are you okay Dara?" My senses are woken up when Donghae gave me a handkerchief. But I was too dumb as for the moment he wipes my tears away that I didn't know it was falling.

 

"I'm sorry I was just being emotional. Seeing a happy family makes me emotional." I honestly said. 

 

"Oh really? You must really love your family." Aunt Shyra, Cherin and Donghae's mom butted. I smiled at her since I can't find words to answer her in my state of mind. 

 

"Yes, that's a good thing. You must love and treasure your family especially that they're still alive." Uncle Clint said while looking proudly at his family. My heart is aching and I can't let them see it. I did my best stopping my tears from falling but I fail. 

 

"Wee? Dara?" They look at me with a concerned face. 

 

"Nothing I just miss my family." And then I burst into tears unable to control the pain and sadness in my heart now I'm crying again and I can't stop. 

 

"I'm sure wherever your family is they also miss you, Dara." Aunt Shyra giving me the advice to comfort me. I dried my tears and wipe it just like I used to

 

"I hope so." A bitter smile escapes to my face, a hope that I keep asking for years yet until now I'm still alone trying to live life like nothing happened.