One

Unexpectedly Inlove

 

NORMAL POV:

 

"Hoy! Sandara?! Are you listening to me?" 

 

CL shouted at her since she's been talking to her and she noticed that she wasn't listening to her.  She invited her at her house because it's her brother's birthday. This is the first time she invited Sandara in her house, and she knows her family will be delighted since she keeps on talking about her new bestfriend.

 

"I'm sorry, I was thinking about something."

 

She smiled at her. CL is her first friend in her new school, Now that she's in high school Sandara transferred into the new school and living in a new neighborhood. The first time that she came in the classroom it was CL who talked to her first since she's not really talkative and it will take time for her to talk to you comfortably.

 

And after how many months they became very close and comfortable with each other and consider themselves as bestfriends. They are at CL's home she was looking and be amazed how big is their mansion. She doesn't have any idea how rich they are.

 

As they pass by into the lobby going into their living room, she saw a very good looking man who is busy reading his book and not even noticing their existence. CL went to his direction and so she followed her, as they get closer her heartbeat beats faster, her face is getting hotter and she felt butterflies in her stomach as she gazes into his eyes.

 

"Hey! I said. This is my brother."

"Oh. I'm sorry. What did you say?"

 

The boy smiled as he noticed how her cheeks are getting pinkier and can't even look directly into his eyes which amazes him. Sandara could only look at her bestfriend whose teasingly smiling at her, she looks at the corner of her eyes and gives a quick glance to him.

 

"I said this is my brother. Lee Donghe." 

"Really?" 

 

A surprised voice came into  which earns a huge laugh from Donghae. It's obvious that Sandara can't believe that they're siblings since they definitely look different. They're sibling by papers but by blood, they're not. CL is an adopted child but they never make her feel that she's adopted in fact they spoiled her and their mom loves her more than anything.

 

"You're insulting me, Dara! And you Oppa, stop laughing it's not even funny." 

"No, I didn't mean to insult you Chearin-ah." 

 

CL smiled at her for she knew her so well, and when Sandara called her Chearin it's just the cutest added with her bestfriends sweet voice who would get mad at that? Donghae smile at the two bestfriend, he can see the sincerity of their friendship. He's happy how Sandara called her sister Chearin, She's special to his sister. Only special people can call her that name.

 

"Obviously she's right. You two don't look like siblings. You're a baddass while this guy here is a lover boy."

"Oppa!"

 

A cool boy came wearing a very stylish clothes with the hat on backward in his head and giving them with a playful smile. Kwon Jiyong, Donghae's longtime bestfriend, even if they're quite opposite they can understand each other well and can get all along since grade school they're already best buddy. Donghae could only laugh at his bestfriends antics, just like him, his bestfriend likes to sister.

 

A frown escapes into Sandara's face as she looks at the new boy. She doesn't like his aura and she didn't like what he said and making her look like she's a mean bestfriend to CL, what she said wasn't an intention to insult anyone. Jiyong saw her looking at him with disgust he can only smirk at her, how can she look cute despite frowning. If looks could kill he might be dead with how Sandara looks at him.

 

"Here's my gift for you bro."

"Seriously, I told you, you don't have to give me a present Jiyong."

"Oppa! It's been a while since the last time you visit our home. What keeps you busy?"

"Chearin-ah, you know me. I'm always busy."

 

He winked at her which earns a giggle from CL, Sandara could only roll her eyes since she thinks his face shouts for like every boy that she knows in her old town. Donghae and Jiyong saw her how she roll her eyes and how disgusted she is. Donghae could only laugh and amazed at her since it's the first time he saw someone would actually do that to his bestfriend. His bestfriend is famous with girls and a lot of girls are willing to do everything just to get noticed by him.

 

"Do you have a problem with me kiddo?"

"Nothing, I just hate your guts."

 

Everyone was shocked when Sandara said it especially CL, she didn't know how would she react. This is the first time she saw her being very honest and not cautious with what she's going to say. Jiyong could only look at her intently and study every move that Sandara would make. He smirked at her which earns another frown from Sandara's face.

 

"Don't worry, The feeling is mutual I hate the type of girls like you. I'll go inside bro I'm just going to say hi to your mom and dad."

 

Jiyong went inside and left them speechless, Sandara is fuming inside and wants to get even with him but she can't since she's just a visitor and it's not her house. Her face is getting redder because she's too annoyed with what he just said and the way he acted. 

 

"I'm sorry about that. He's not usually like that. He's a good man."

"Yeah, Darong. Jiyong Oppa is a good friend and a good person. Why do you hate him? he didn't do anything to you?"

 

CL asked since she's quite surprised with what happened, but Sandara didn't answer her. It's the first time to see how Sandara get annoyed to someone who she just met for the first time. She didn't understand why she did that which offend her a little bit since Jiyong left and gets mad. CL is one of the girls in town who admired him and who always seek for his attention. But she can't get mad with her bestfriend just because of that so she just let it slide.

 

"I never introduce myself to you. I'm Donghae, CL's brother."

"I'm Sandara Park. You can call me Dara for short."

"Oh really. Then you can call me Oppa."

"Really? Okay, Thanks. errrr, uhm ppa?"

 

Sandara's face is as red as a tomato and even if she's trying to hide it she can't since the more Donghae will try to smile at her and look at her the more her cheeks get redder. CL arrowed her brow as she witnesses how her bestfriend get fluttered towards her brother and how her brother smile at her as if he saw a cute little puppy that needs to be loved and to be taken care of. Which made her smile, it's the first time she saw her brother smiling at a girl genuinely, of course aside from her and her mother. 

 

CL introduced Sandara to her parents and her parents love her immediately as soon as they saw her walking near beside them. Everybody was enjoying their food and having their own conversation. While sitting in the living room, CL and Sandara are eating their desserts when CL caught Sandara's eyes whose blushing while watching at her brother talking to Jiyong. 

 

"You like my brother don't you?" 

 

Sandara was about to deny it but CL stops her and smiled at her playfully. CL likes it, the fact that Sandara and Donghae will be together making her happy, she thinks they suited so well. CL is kinda protective and choosy when it comes to girls liking her brother. Out of all the girls who like her brother, Sandara will be the only exemption since she's her bestfriend and she thinks that Sandara is good for her brother.

 

"Don't you ever deny it Darong, It's written all over your face."

"Am I too obvious?" 

"Hell yeah! Look at your face, you're turning like a ripe tomato."

 

Sandara could only laugh at how her bestfriend supported her and how she gets excited when CL knew that she's having a crush on her brother. Sandara knew that when it comes to CL's brother she's very protective and choosy. She heard her complaining how she gets annoyed to those fangirls of her brother, she thinks that they just want to be friends with her so that they can use her to get close with her brother.

 

While CL and Sandara are enjoying their food while talking to each other. Donghae and Jiyong are also busy talking like they usually do, one thing that they have in common is music. Both of them are fond of music, playing an instrument and sometimes writing and composing songs are their hobbies. And both of them are 3rd-year high school and they are part of the music club in their school.

 

While they were planning about their plans about the upcoming school presentation Jiyong saw how Donghae glance at Sandara's direction and how he smile like he doesn't usually do. It takes a genius to know that his bestfriend is having a crush on this new girl Sandara Park, the girl who looks at him with disgust which amazed him since nobody ever treated him that way.

 

"You like her."

"What are you talking about. Who?"

"Her."

 

He said while pointing at Sandara's direction. Donghae could only scratch the back of his head and tried to deny the accusation of his bestfriend and try to brush him off. But Jiyong didn't believe him, he knows him to well, they've been bestfriend since they were grade school. The last girl that he likes is when they were in grade school and after that, he never saw him liking another girl.

 

"Pssshhh. Don't you ever deny it. You're turning like a marshmallow while looking at her."

"I don't know what you're talking about dude. She's too young." 

"Really?"

"Yes, really! Maybe you're the one who likes her."

"Nah, never! She's not my type."

"Really? She's not your type? Since when did you have a type?"

"Seriously Hae, just be thankful."

"Why?"

"You're lucky she's not my type."

 

Jiyong looks at Sandara's direction and it makes him more curious about her the more she looks at her face. He doesn't know why he's having this peculiar feeling about her that he never felt before. He met different types of girls even at a very young age but Sandara is not like the usual that he ever met. He looks at his bestfriend whose silently looking at her and make him realize that Sandara and Donghae suited well, a good girl belongs to a good boy.