Chapter 3: It can't be

Save Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Maybe it was Sana. She’s thinking of Sana too much now that she totally forgot her past. Well, not totally, but she’s not thinking much of it now. She had her ‘attacks’ but not to the point that she ends up killing someone. She’s finally free. Free from the monster living inside of her.

 

 

Or so she thought..

 

 

 

 

Dahyun and Sana are on their way to a province, 3 hours away from Seoul. Sana said she’s going to visit someone today and Dahyun promised to accompany her.

 

When they arrived, Dahyun was in awe. Green fields extending a mile or two, soft wind brushing through the soft grass and flowers that didn’t seem to grow there but was rather placed in small pots or vases. The place is so quiet and all she can hear is the sound of the wind and birds chirping. It felt so… peaceful. She noticed several headstones and a little house in the middle of it.

 

Sana held Dahyun’s hand. “Come babe. I want you to meet someone.”

 

 

 

They walked for atleast 5 minutes until they reached the house in the middle of the field. Dahyun noticed two headstones, both had the last name engraved, ‘Minatozaki’

 

 

‘Minatozaki’ I think I heard that name before. Dahyun noted the familiarity of the Last name.

 

 

Sana removed the withered flower from the vases and replaced it with fresh ones. Dahyun snapped out of her thoughts when Sana held her hand and bowed. She followed her gestures.

 

 

 

“Hi Mom, Dad. It’s been a while since I last visited. I have been busy, you know. I gotta work to live my life.” Sana paused, then looked at Dahyun. “Oh by the way, this is Dahyun. She takes care of me a lot. You should thank her though. She’s doing your job and she’s great at it.” Sana joked earning a light slap on her shoulder from Dahyun.

 

 

“Now they’re gonna think I’m too full of myself.” Dahyun laughed. She looked down at the two headstones.

 

 

 

“Hello Mr. and Mrs. Minatozaki. I’m Dahyun, Kim Dahyun. I think about your daughter a lot. Even more than my own toothbrush..” Dahyun laughed. “and I promise to feed her everyday. She will get heavy but to be honest, I don’t care.” She joked, earning a light slap from Sana. “I promise to make her smile because it suits her. I promise to keep her safe and…” She paused turning to look at Sana,

 

 

 

“…and I promise to love her till the end of my days.”

 

 

 

Love.

 

 

 

That was what she lost but somehow found.

 

 

 

 

Love.

 

 

 

 

In the form of Minatozaki Sana.

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

It was 9pm when they arrived in Sana’s apartment. Sana suggested that Dahyun should atleast stay for a while.

 

The two of them are huddled u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter