Rescue Team

War room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Hongbin looked up from the hole which he was fallen into and he was ready for any shooting and the pain that would definitely follow. “Colonel Lee? Where are you?” someone called and another voice followed. “Colonel Lee Hongbin, are you there?” and Hongbin was more than sure that it was Taekwoon’s voice, an unknown energy came from nowhere and Hongbin started to shout. “We are here, we are down here.” He shouted and happy tears rolled down from his cheeks. There was a big fight up there and all Hongbin could think was Taekwoon’s health.

“Taekwoon, Taekwoon… are you alright?” Hongbin shouted shedding his tears; Hakyeon was watching him with curiosity, he put his hand on latter’s shoulder. “They’ll be fine Hongbin ah.” Hakyeon stated but Hongbin started to shout louder. “Taekwoon … Taekwoon hyung!!” he was trying to get out of the hole but Hakyeon pulled him down. “It’s dangerous, just wait.” Hakyeon stated but Hongbin was furious. “hyung, he… I can’t … what if something happens to him” Hongbin asked but then two people jumped in the hole near Hongbin’s foot. “Hongbin ah, are you ok?” one of them was Jaehwan who had a dirty face, then he saw Hakyeon and rushed toward him “oh my god, hyung you are alive…I…I’m so happy hyung.” Tears were rolling down from latter’s face and he started to check Hakyeon’s legs. “You’ve broken your leg; we need to be so careful.” Jaehwan said the last sentence toward the other soldier that came with him. “Go and bring help and tell the major General that we found them both, we need to get back really fast.” Jaehwan said and gave some painkillers to Hakyeon, and then he turned toward Hongbin. “Your boyfriend is the scariest human being I could see in my whole life, how somebody can even be friends with him?” Jaehwan said smiling and that made Hongbin to turn tomato red.

“Wow… so he IS your boyfriend, you are so cute Hongbin.” Jaehwan said laughing.

“It’s not a good place to talk about this stuff Jaehwan.” Hakyeon said and tried his best to sit again, some minutes past and three people among the former soldier rushed into the hole; that was when Hongbin saw his beloved partner’s face and his tears started to roll again because Taekwoon was not so fine, he had an injured arm and bloody shoulder, it was like the time has been stopped, he couldn’t do anything he just watched how Taekwoon check him from head to toe closing his eyes and sighing in relieve.

“Dr. Lee and Colonel Lee you both are healthy to walk so just go up and wait for us to bring General Cha, our team is right there to protect you.” he said smiling controlling himself from hugging Hongbin.

They both nodded and make their way to the top with difficulty; the team was waiting so they checked them both and started to move toward the boarders, Hongbin was waiting for the team underground to take General Cha with themselves, the walk toward the headquarters was so tense, they were waiting for any move from enemy and to their luck, nothing came and they get to the headquarters in three hours, Marshal Choi was not so happy to see them walking to the board he was furious and ready to explode.

“How dare you disobey the order Colonel Lee, and doctor! This is unforgivable.” He shouted making all the people to gather and watch in disbelieve.

“Marshal, we found General Cha… “Hongbin tried to talk but Marshal shouted. “It’s not important, the important thing is your attitude, and you can’t do as you wish in the battle field.”

Hongbin was shaking and getting paler each second; all Jaehwan was thinking was his health so he bowed to the Marshal,” sir, he is not in a good condition, there is one team left and they are on their way here with General Cha, and with not just his body, his soul as well, he is alive and if it wasn’t for Colonel’s rebel, he would be dead first thing in some hours, so if you excuse me I have patient to attend.” Jaehwan shouted and brought Hongbin to his personal tent. “Everything is going to be alright Hongbin just breath and rest, they will be here in minute just sleep.”

 

When Hongbin opened his eyes there were voices here and there, he tried his best to move but he found no energy then he saw Jaehwan’s face who was smiling proudly. “Our little hero is awake at last, how are you feeling?” Jaehwan asked and Hongbin smiled. “I’m thirsty and numb… how is Taekwoon?” he asked the last part in low voice making Jaehwan to laugh.

“He is fine lover boy, doctor Cho treated his wound and for your information he is talking to Marshal Choi right now.” Jaehwan said and brought a glass of water for Hongbin.

“How is Hakyeon hyung? Is he alright?” Hongbin asked and Jaehwan turned to him.”I guess I forgot to tell you that your Taekwoon isn’t alone in the Lion’s cave, Hakyeon is also there defending you, you know Marshal has a really big soft spot for Hakyeon hyung.” he said and laughed.

“But he is not in a good condition his leg was broken, isn’t it?” Hongbin asked and Jaehwan nodded.

“Marshal was determined to take us to army court, Hakyeon is not someone who would stay still when you did such a big favor for him, so don’t worry everything is going to be alright, just be happy that Major General Jung came for you, kids told me that he was insisting on meeting you and when they didn’t find any trace of you, Marshal has told him that maybe you were on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter