departure

War room
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I just made some changes in the forward I hope to not make you guys angry, and for the story I had to use their ranks so it gives you guys the Idea of whose rank is above whom, sorry if you guys see many rank popping behind the names, it’ll vanish eventually when I was sure that the character is all known for you guys ^^ sorry again and I hope you guys enjoy reading ^^

 

 

 “Sir there are people from the frontline who want to see the entire group, should I let them in?” the Major said and Marshal Park just frowned but nodded. “Tell them to come in.”

Two men in their dirty uniform entered the room, both had the General rank on their uniform with the name tag of Kim Wonshik and Cha Hakyeon , Kim Wonshik was limping so bad due to the injury he got in the frontline and he hasn’t let them to send him to quarters so he could get the treatments, all of the people in the room were aware of this guy’s identity, he was angry and furious.

“We are here to ask you for a permission to attack their headquarters, it’s getting so harder and you are just sitting here doing nothing but prevent us from anything which isn’t doing any good.” The limping guy said which made the room to turn into complete silence.

“You know that this is the rule, General Kim! We can’t do much because we need to protect our lands and … as much as it’s hard it’s good for our future relations with North Korea.” General Han the right hand of Marshal Park said.

“What the hell are you talking about general Han? Our people are dying there just because we have no permission to shoot them right in their guts, its madness.” The other stated.

“I’m afraid we need to send someone to investigate the situation to bring us the news and we report them to quarters.” Major general Kim said making two officers so pissed. “Are we not enough prove for you? God this country is full of losers like you who rules.” Kim Wonshik shouted.

“Please be calm sir, I know it’s hard for you and we are as willing as you guys to finish this tantrum so please stay calm.” One of the colonels stated but officers were not satisfied one of them shook his head. “You are so scared to come to frontline it will take so much time for you guys to decide to send who to the frontline and until then we’ll be losing whole of our army.”

“I’m ready to come with you guys to the front line and do the investigate.” The same colonel whose name was Lee Hongbin stated making one of the major generals to froze in the place.

“Are you sure colonel?” the marshal Park as the head of the room asked and Hongbin stood up, “yes sir, I’m all ready for this, I need your permission for this.” He asked and Marshal nodded. “I’ll tell the secretary to send an email to the quarters informing them, are you heading there with officers? “ Marshal asked and Hongbin turned to the officers who were watching him with respect now. “When are you heading back there?” he asked.

“Tomorrow evening, it’s better to travel there at night so no one attacks us.” General Cha stated and smiled. Colonel Lee bowed and turned to Marshal Park. “So I’ll go and get ready thanks for permission sir.” He bowed once more and got out of the room with a shaky hands and sweaty forehead, the sound of someone running toward him made him stop and turn around. “Why you haven’t asked me first? I am your head officer here” Major genera Jung said.

 “I’ve got the permission from the Marshal himself Taek.” Hongbin looked at the hall making sure no one was there then he tapped on the latter’s shoulder and rushed out of the building, Jung Taekwoon was so furious so he went to marshal’s office asking for explanation.

“I know it’s hard for you to let him do something this big, our army needs to know that we are part of them not some people who would order them around, and as you saw the Generals from the battle field our Army is losing hope so I guess this buy us time to discuss the matter with president himself.” Takwoon was in total silence, Hongbin was leaving to battle field and all he could do was to stay and watch.

Taekwoon and Hongbin were boyfriends since the second year of Hongbin’s joining to their team, their relationship was a secret to the whole group and Taekwoon was sure if he insisted on not letting Hongbin go, their little secret would be not a secret anymore so he stood there with no words then he rushed back to his shared house with Hongbin, but the latter wasn’t home yet so he waited until the click of the door heard and he stood up rushing to Hongbin who was in not so calm state, the latter had blood shot red eyes and shaking so bad.

“Why have you done that Hongbinnie, I…I can talk to marshal and make him excuse you…ha?” he said but Hongbin shook his head.

“n..no I’m going to be fine…it’s just going to see my parents made me so emotional.” Hongbin smiled not reaching his beautiful eyes which made Taekwoon sad.

“Why did you volunteer for this?” Taekwoon asked with shaky voice.

“When I first joined army I had a dream of helping people in need, but all I’ve done in the war room was nothing but a burden to the people who were fighting for us, if it helps them I’m all on.” Hongbin said but taekwoon had no heart to look at his boyfriend.

“I don’t want you go Hongbin, I hate this mission.” Taekwoon shouted. “Don’t make this hard for me taekwoon, I’m going to pack my stuff.” Hongbin said and lowered his head didn’t want taekwoon to see his tears. Taekwoon followed him to the room.

“Hongbin I’m so worried, what if… what if… something bad happens to you? What would I do then?” Taekwoon was a tough guy but Hongbin was a sweetheart so after hearing Taekwoon sentence he broke down and started to cry. “it’s hard for me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter