Chapter 2

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day Yixing went to England was the saddest day of Baekhyun's life. After Yixing went there they used to send mails everyday. But with the time passing every day became once a week, once a week became once a month, and once a month became even once a year. It is not that Baekhyun doesn't want to keep in touch with Yixing. But when Baekhyun hadn't got any replies for his mails Baekhyun decided to stop bother him cuz he knows that Zhang Yixing is hard working soul. For the past 6 years Baekhyun has worked hard cuz he knew that Zhang Yixing his best friend was working hard somwhere else. Baekhyun never wants any difference between them. He is scared to loose Zhang Yixing his best friend.

When Baekhyun and his family moved to China the first person who helped him was Zhang Yixing. From that day they became friends and thanks to their boring business family gatherings they became best friends. And during the past six years Park Chanyeol, Kyung Soo, Luhan became his best friends.... Hold on, best friends??? Even Baekhyun doesn't know the correct answer for that. They never took the place he has for Yixing in his heart. Last year on Baekhyun's 20th Birthday Mr Byun officially hand over the Byun Cooporation to Baekhyun. Baekhyun was not only the smartest student in China he became a smart businessman too. But after taking the company most of the time Baekhyun has to live alone. His parents already started to enjoy their lives. They travel every corner of the world. So Baekhyun focused only on his business. With the time he became the number one businessman in China. But Byun Baekhyun is still the kid who has a golden heart. He helped Mr Zhang and his company in every way he could. 

From yesterday he had planned to visit Mr and Mrs Zhang. He always makes his schedules according to the way he wants. He never makes himself tired after working according to the way others want him to work.

And Baekhyun treats his close workers like his driver, secretery, house maid like his own family. He had learnt so many good things from his best friend Yixing.

"Mr Junpyo, take me to Mr Zhang's place" Baekhyun said while getting into the car. 

"Yes sir, Have you got any news of Yi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter