Chapter 3

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun was so happy to finally meet his best friend after 6 years. He went to the airport at 9.30AM. Yeah Baekhyun was two hours early. But that day only person Baekhyun could think was Zhang Yixing.  

"Mr Baekhyun I told you we came early"

"I know Junpyo but I am really excited see Yixing. And I don't want him to wait." Baekhyun never wanted that. Baekhyun was so excited and nervous at the same time. 

"What if Yixing couldn't recognize me? Does he already dating? Has someone replaced Baekhyun's place in his life? Does he stil have his fearless bracelet?" so many questions were going through Baekhyun's mind. Those two hours were like forever for Baekhyun. Finally he heard a female voice announcing the arival of the flight from UK. Baekhyun was waiting at the VIP exit. Thankfully whenever he visited Mama Yixing, she always showed his sons' photos. So Baekhyun knew how he looks as the grown up  Yixng. Finally he saw a boy coming out of the gate. Wearing shirt with ripped jeans. "OH MY GOD! OHHHHH MYYYYY GOOODDDDDD IT'S HIM" Baekhyun couldn't believe his eyes. "Omo he is coming towards me.. what should I do?" Baekhyun was really talking to himself.. Even he couldn't believe what he was doing. 

"Hello Baekhyun"

"H e l l o Yixingggg. How are you?" Baekhyun's voice was shaking. From inside of his heart he was crying. He waited 6 years to see this boy, to hear his voice, to see his dimple and finally he was infront of him. This is real ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter