Chapter 1

Our Destiny
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

6 years ago

It wasn't the same sky. Even the whole environment looked sad. Two families were laughing, talking with each other. As always two men of the two families were talking about business. And the women of the two families were  arranging dinner. Mr Zhang and his family always visited his family friend and his business friend Mr Byun. But this time the reason for their gathering was not the same. His one and only son Zhang Yixing was planned to go to England to complete his studies. The whole living room and the kitchen was filled with never ending chats but the atmosphere of the Baekhyun's room was quite different. Normally when Yixing visits him they used to play computer games until they get scolded from their dads. But today Baekhyun doesn't know what to do what to say. He feels lke part of him is gonna be missing. They are not only family friends. They are classmates, playmates. They know everything about them. 

There are so many questions Baekhyun wants to ask but the first thing came to his mind was "Xinggggg when are you going to come back?"

"Baekhyunah I really can't give you an answer because I don't know about that but I promise to keep in touch with you my friend"

"Yixing, I really don't know what to do without you. You were my best friend. You are my best friend You will be my one and only best friend" Baekhyun said with a deep sigh...

"Baekhyunah even you are my best friend. The feeling is mutual you know that rig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter