Chapter 6: Evils

Alliance

Mina POV:

Mina stayed calm trying to hold in her burning anger when...

I never felt the need to kill someone more. I was thinking of all the ways I could kill her. She was a horrible person, like all humans are.

All I can see is a powerful overwhelming red. Red walls, red people, red doors, and red clothes. The only thing that's keeping me from murdering Momo on the spot is all the witnesses present.

Although I knew I couldn't kill her I was willing to fight and batter her badly now.

So I walked towards her, the floor squeaking behind me. She didn't know what I was going to do to her and quite frankly neither did I.

Normally i don't get mad so easily but I dislike two faced people and Momo is rude.

I grabbed Momo's arm making sure Jeonghan was looking because I knew she wouldn't say no to leaving with me of it would hurt the way he looked at her. Which I think is pathetic by the way.

She walked into the hallway with me and then she started acting like her normal rude self.

"What do you want from me?" Momo asked annoyed.

"I just wanted to do this." I replied.

I punched her in the face and when she went to swing back, I grabbed her arm and pinned her to the locker on the wall.

Then I proceeded to hit her until Chaeyoung noticed I was missing and came into the hall to see where I was. By then Momo was bruised, unconcious, and my fists were bleeding badly.

Chaeyoung  pulled me away from Momo.

Chaeyoung POV:

"Stay here, Mina."

"I guess"

I then walked into the gym and called Tzuyu over. She was busy making friends. She was apparently really good at that as she was talking to everyone not noticing Mina and I were gone but that was not the main problem at the moment.

I grabbed her arm and took her to the hall to see Mina with an unconscious girl.

We all left school together heading home in silence. Tzuyu and I deep in thought, while Mina seemed to look proud.

Image


I personally think that what Mina did was insensitive and unnecessary. Now we were gonna be responsible for finding a way to keep Momo from telling the whole school the story before the game that was in 3 hours. Not only that but we had to come up with a reason for why we left practice early.

Once we arrives home we discussed how to get rid of Momo so that she couldn't spread rumours about Mina's power or Mina in generally.

We decided that we should burn down her house and make sure that she was in it. The fact of killing a human didn't bother me. Most human lives were worthless.

So we burned her house down watching her squirm and scream from the inside. By we, I mean me and Mina. We left Tzuyu and home and made up an excuse because she hates throwing away lives for no reasons. She hates humans,but she still doesn't want them to die.

https://goo.gl/images/2b4C1a


It was kinda satisfying knowing that we killed a human. I don't understand how Tzuyu can't enjoy this.

Tzuyu POV:
I had to get ready for the game and as I was getting ready, Chaeyoung and Mina came back home.

I wasn't going to ask what they did knowing that it was something that I just wouldn't want to know.

We changed and once we arrived at the game I noticed Momo was missing.

Everyone was talking to each other excitedly. Everyone wanted the game to start. Once it had started we were missing a person so everything looked weird.

https://goo.gl/images/smvR6h


I knew she probably didn't blow off the but no-one else thought that. Except maybe Joshua. Although he was playing basketball he seemed unfocused. At one point he was glaring into my soul.

https://goo.gl/images/do8CGi

 

I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking​...