Chapter 4: Angels pt1

Alliance

Jeonghan POV:

We were so glad that we found and exploded the Evil HQ that we forgot to check if any of the Evils had escaped.

Once we had arrived at our home in our apartment building we had no time left in the day.

Jisoo said "Goodnight from his doorway into his bedroom, and that was the last we heard of him that night. We were all aware we had a basketball game the next day where we'd have to get our pictures taken before playing so we had all planned on sleeping early. Even knowing we had to sleep early I never thought that the teen with never-ending energy, Seungcheol, would ever go to sleep before me like he did 30 minutes after Jisoo fell asleep.

Once he fell asleep and I had no one to talk to I lied down onto my blue bed and thought about my day.

'Our mission was success and we got rid of the Evil HQ and their three most important warriors.'

After thinking about the mission and all the glory we'd receive when we went back to our large spacious HQ in heaven that we returned to every Sunday, I took our mission sheet out of it's secret compartment in the kitchen and made sure we completed the mission. That was when I saw something hit the floor.

'Crap'
 

THANKS FOR READING!