Chapter 3: Evils

Alliance

Mina POV:
I knew we had an advantage to finding them because we knew where there warrior princes were hiding out . We had been studying them since 4 years ago when the war started. We always wore face masks when we left the hideout so that the angels didn't find out what we look like. Jeonghan, Seungcheol, and Jisoo always went out to school to pretend to be normal kids which gave us a spot to befriend them and convince them to follow us to HQ. Step 1 is already complete before we'd started.

We thought they had no clue where our place was until as we were leaving for step 2 of the mission our HQ exploded.

"Uggh!" Tzuyu whines, "Now we have to find somewhere to stay in town.

"Do you think Jihoon is okay?" Chaeyoung asked

"Why wouldn't he be fine. He is literally Satan, which is probably the reason he is going to make us find a place close to the school today by ourselves." I say to Chaeyoung.

So now are using our dark magic to find a house. And by that I mean we are currently killing a landlord in order to gain possession of his apartment building, which houses the angel princes, and get a room to live in.

Now that step numbers 1, 2, and 3 of our mission are done we have to go to school to lure our targets.

When we got to school we found out we all had separate classes so we split up and when I got to my first class I saw Jeonghan and a few more angels that weren't of such high rank as him. There were also a few humans and evils but I was gonna pretend to be human so that I'll be considered a neutral party and I can become allies with anyone.

I introduced myself to the class with a very outgoing attitude knowing that that would make people want to get to know me more.

"Hi, my name is Jeonghan" he said softly while smiling and ruffling his long hair.

https://goo.gl/images/FVrUdy

 

"That's cool and all but I don't remember asking." I reply rudely knowing that'll that he'll bother me to get me to like him if I ignore and rudely respond to him. After all angels want every filthy human to stay happy and safe (which is what the war's about) so he'll try to make me happier and we'll become friends along the way.

I just hope I succeed because if I don't Jihoon will become such a hovering pain to make sure Chaeyoung, Tzuyu, and I complete this mission without causing suspicion or error.

We decided to join the cheer team so that we could get the boy's attention much easier since they were all basketball players. The practices were horrible for me because I was so used to using strict form and point shoes for ballet not these egregious cheer moves. The other two were fine with it and actually liked cheering, but not me.

We also befriended the team who were all humans. I liked them all but Momo who believed she was the best at the cheer routines. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu liked them all, although they were cautious of what Momo said making sure she wouldn't say anything to upset me and make me try to murder her

We took our yearbook pictures early in the season and they turned out pretty good.

https://goo.gl/images/wvagmm

https://goo.gl/images/L98aLQ

https://goo.gl/images/QW8Dj6

Jihyo is the team leader who is honestly great and cheering and is really nice and inspirational too. Too bad I'm gonna have to kill her and the rest of the team if we win the war.