005

Once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A certain tall girl was driving with a big grin on her face. Excited as she can be, she's thinking of the things they could do together. Although a date at 9 in the evening might be a little late for them, they have no choice or they will be recognized. 

Sooyoung happily parked her car somewhere. She grab the food she prepared and all the necessary things needed. With a big basket hanging on her arms, she closed her car door and went to their meeting place. Jung Kyung Ho is already sitting on a bench in the park, looking at the sky. There's no one else in there so Sooyoung easily spotted him. "Oppa!" She shouted and Kyung Ho turned his head to her and beamed. "Sooyoung!" He ran to sooyoung and helped her with the basket. "This is heavy" he said and put the basket down near the bench. "Well, it's a picnic right?" She said and started setting up a blanket. They sat down in there after everything was ready. "Oppa, I prepared sandwiches and fruits." Sooyoung said and pulled out the food from her basket. "I thought you'll cook" Kyung Ho whined with a pout. "Yah! You can't eat rice. You're still filming and you can't eat heavy foods. Your manager might scold me again" Sooyoung said remembering the last time she cooked heavy meal for the guy while he is on a shooting. Kyung Ho chuckled. "I know. I'm just kidding. I still love sandwich" He said and tried sooyoung's Tuna sandwich. 
The guy is wearing a formal suit which is his filming clothes. He is on a 2 hours break and decided to eat with sooyoung. "How was it?" Sooyoung asked. "Whaaaa. This taste great" He smiled and continued eating. Sooyoung didn't actually made the Tuna paste but the little Jihyeon did. She asked for help and gladly, Jihyeon agreed without even questioning who the sandwiches are for. 

Seeing Kyung Ho eating happily, she decided to try the sandwich herself. She took a bite and her eyes twinkled. "Indeed. This is great" she said after chewing. "Why do you sound so surprised yourself?" Kyung Ho asked turning to her. Sooyoung ignored the question and continued eating. She loved how the sandwich tasted. Kyung Ho snorted after being ignored. "Shikshin" He said teasing. That caught sooyoung's attention so she narrowed her eyes to him. "What did you just say Mister?" She asked crossing her arms. "I said you're so beautiful that not even Venus can be compared to you" Kyung Ho said laughing. He knows sooyoung loves hearing him praising her beauty. "Oh. Well thankyou" she said, blinking her eyes slowly. Both laughed. 

They were having a good time when suddenly, Kyung ho's phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?" He said picking up. "Oh? But it has just been 30 minutes" he complained. "Fine. I'll be there" he frustratedly put the phone down and sighed. "Why?" Sooyoung asked worriedly. Kyungho flashed her a sorry smile. "I have to go back to the set. They said they need me to shoot because the artist that's supposed to be shooting now had to go to another schedule. They decided to shoot my part first" He explained. Sooyoung was disappointed. But her, being an actress too, understood him so she nodded. "That's ok." She smiled. "I'll call you later ok? I enjoyed your sandwich" He said and ran to his car. 

When the sight of Kyung Ho's vehicle was gone, Sooyoung sighed. "He's always busy" she mumbled and put the sandwiches back to the basket. She silently folded the blanket and when she's sure that everything is already ok, she went back to her car and drive home. This isn't what she's expecting. She wants more time with him.

///

Jihyeon was alone in the Dorm. Everyone has schedules except for Sooyoung and Yuri but both are out to meet some people.

She threw herself in the Sofa and sighed for the nth time. This was how lonely she was in US, more lonelier actually. Everything is Quiet and sad. No sounds, voices or laughters. She inhaled deeply and exhaled. How many times has she sighed? Don't even count.

She looked around. There's nothing to do. Everything is organized and neat. She cleaned earlier and did everything she can to get rid of her boredom. She doesn't want to read because her eyes are already hurting. 

Looking at the wall clock, she decided it's time to eat since it's a little past 10 pm. She haven't eaten anything yet. She walked to the kitchen and open the ref. There are alcohol like Soju and some Wine. There are also Snacks like left over Pizza and spaghetti. She don't want to eat fast food so no to those. 

She sighed.. Again... They're running out of stocks. She wondered how these girls didn't realize this.

"It looks like I'm not going to eat tonight" she mumbled and closed the ref. Just then, she heard the door opened. Someone is already home. She quickly got out of the kitchen to look who is it.

"Sooyoung unnie?" She tilted her head. She thought that Sooyoung might come home a little late because she figured the girl will go have picnic. Though she didn't know who her date is, she didn't like to pry.

"Oh, Hey Jihyeon" Sooyoung flashed her a sad smile. Jihyeon sensed this. She badly wants to ask what's wrong but like what mentioned earlier, she didn't like to pry. "You're home early. Come sit" She guided the taller girl to the sofa and helped her with the basket that she was holding. It is still heavy. Like the sandwiches they made earlier and the fruits weren't eaten. "Sadly, yes. I'm home early. My companion has to go back to work early" sooyoung sighed and sat down to the Sofa after handing the basket to Jihyeon. "Oh. Does that mean you haven't eaten anything yet?"

"No, I tried the sandwich. But I only took one. I'm still hungry" Sooyoung said. Jihyeon scratched her head and grew a little worried. "Uh, I would've cook but there's No Stock anymore. There's nothing to cook" Jihyeon said knowing that sooyoung will ask about food.

Sooyoung pouted. "No food?" She asked with puppy eyes and puppy voice. "Yeah. No food. I was about to cook before you got home but we ran out of stocks" Jihyeon shook her head. 

Sooyoung looked up and bit her lip, thinking. After a few seconds, her face lit up and she smiled widely at Jihyeon. "You haven't ate dinner yet?" Sooyoung asked and jihyeon shook her head. "Good. Let's go eat outside" Without waiting for Jihyeon's response, Sooyoung stood up and pulled Jihyeon up and dragged her to her car. Not giving Jihyeon time to refuse.

"What do you want to eat Jihyeon?" Sooyoung asked, not removing her eyes away from the road. She was really happy that she practiced driving harder. She wasn't a good driver back then but since she needed to learn further, she practiced hard. It's really useful to her specially when she wanted to go stroll or when she wants to go eat. 

"Sooyoung unnie, I want chicken" Jihyeon mumbled shyly. She doesn't even know the reason of her shyness. Maybe because she feels like loving chicken is so Childish but what can she do? She's crazy head-over-heels for chicken. "Chicken?" Sooyoung asked with a small, mocking voice. Jihyeon nodded. "Awww, our Little Jihyeon loves chicken?" Sooyoung said with the same voice. Jihyeon blushed but still, nodded. Sooyoung chuckled at this sight. Seeing Jihyeon like this makes her look cute. 

"Ok, chicken for my little Jihyeon" Sooyoung smiled and drove to a restaurant she knew jihyeon would love. 

While on the way, silence enveloped them. It wasn't an awkward silence but rather a comfortable one. Sooyoung is focused on the rode while Jihyeon who is beside her was busy looking outside. "Aish, so quiet. Jihyeon-ah, play some music. Use your phone." Sooyoung said. "My phone?" Jihyeon scratched her head. "Yeah. There's the speaker. It's Bluetooth." Sooyoung stopped to a red light. Jihyeon obediently nodded and pulled her phone from her pocket. Sooyoung noticed that it's an old model of Oppo. Sooyoung shook her head. Seohyun should look after her little sister more. She thought.

Sooyoung just stared at Jihyeon while the girl was trying to connect her phone to the speaker. She doesn't look like Seohyun at all. If Sooyoung were to compare the two, they look really different physically but if you're to compare them not by the looks, you'll say that Jihyeon is really a sister of Seohyun. 

Like Seohyun, Jihyeon is tall. Maybe shorter than Seohyun but still tall nonetheless. She likes books, she likes reading, she likes studying.  After a few weeks of staying in one dorm with Jihyeon, sooyoung learned that Jihyeon likes boring stuffs. Jihyeon also has a lot of patience. Like her sister, Jihyeon holds her anger in.

One time, Seohyun has schedules and Yuri, Hyoyeon and sooyoung herself was left alone with Jihyeon. They teased Jihyeon all day and made fun of her. She never shouted at them nor told them to stop teasing her. They knew she was annoyed though. Like Seohyun, she would exhale loudly by her Nose and pursed her lips. They noticed that.

Also,  Jihyeon is very Quiet and obedient. She's also very helpful. She would clean the dorm when everyone was out, she would wash the dishes after they eat and she cooks a lot for them. She took care of the dorm when they all have schedules.

"Is there something wrong Unnie?" Sooyoung snapped out of her thoughts when Jihyeon asked her. She must've been staring too long at Jihyeon. "A-ah. Haha. I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Sooyoung scratched her head. "Well, the light is already green and the other cars are already honking at us. Why are we still not moving?" Sooyoung looked a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter