006

Once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyeon-ah, Hyeon-ah wake up." Jihyeon stirred her eyes open as she felt someone shaking her lightly. "Oh, Juhyunnie" she groggily sat up while rubbing her eyes. "Good morning. It's time for breakfast" Seohyun said. "Morning" Jihyeon smiled sleepily. "Who cooked?"

"Hyoyeon did" Seohyun answered.

"Ah. Ok. I'll be out in a few minutes" she yawned.
Seohyun smiled and nodded. "Make it quick. I won't eat without you" she pat her sister's head before going out. 

When Seohyun was out of the room, she stayed seated on her bed, completely spaced out. Her body just won't move because of tiredness. When they got home last night, Yoona dragged her outside to have a stroll. For some reason, Yoona wants her company and not someone else's. She asked why but Yoona only said that she missed Jihyeon badly and wanted to spend alone time with her. They went to mall and bought some things. Yoona bought her a cute snapback cap. After wards, Yoona brought her to a restaurant. Despite being full already because she ate earlier with Sooyoung, Yoona insisted that she should eat. She sighed. 

I'm going to get fat here.

Deciding that she should take a bath already, she stood up and stretched her arms, yawning. She quickly did her morning routines because she doesn't want Seohyun to wait long for her.

When she got out of the room, she found a noisy group of girls. There's Hyoyeon who's still stirring something in the stove while scolding Yoona who's secretly eating the hotdogs that she cooked. Yuri was sitting on the sofa with her earphones on. She's passionately singing but she's off the tune. Sunny was busy covering her ears with the throw pillows placed on the sofa. She was telling Yuri to stop but the blackpearl can't hear sunny. In the end, sunny kicked her and they started bickering at each other. Taeyeon was busy trying to quiet everyone down. Seohyun is just reading in one corner silently. As expected of my sister Jihyeon smiled. 

"Yoona! I told you to stop eating the Hotdogs!" Hyoyeon scolded. "But I'm not!" Yoona lied. "You know I can see your moves" Hyoyeon said not looking at yoona. "But--" Yoona whined in her aegyo voice. "Oh God! Stop that aegy--" Hyoyeon was cut off when Yoona noticed Jihyeon Walking out of her room. "Jihyeonniiee~~" Yoona Called her with her Aegyo voice and ran to her. "Yoonie~~ Good morning" Jihyeon smiled to her and pat Yoona's head. Yoona was hugging Jihyeon. "Good morning~" Yoona cutely smiled at the younger one. Jihyeon bet that a lot of guy would die to be on her shoes right now. To be greeted by Yoona with her cute aegyo voice is every Sone's dream. 

"Yoona. Your aegyo is Annoying" Sunny said to Yoona. "And Yuri, I told you, You sang it with a lot of flats. Off tune" Sunny said. Yoona let go of jihyeon and started arguing with sunny and Yuri. "Kids. Stop being noisy!" Taeyeon kept on trying to tell them to keep quiet. It's like no one heard her. "Aish. I can't concentrate on reading" Jihyeon heard her sister mumbled. She turned to Seohyun who was pouting and looking at the the rest and then to Taeyeon who is getting red because she was annoyed. Jihyeon sighed. 

"Unnies, could you please keep it down? Please?" Out of nowhere, she did her aegyo. Her voice wasn't too loud but for some reason, everyone noticed her. "Aigooo! Jihyeonie is so cute~~" Yoona squealed. Sunny pouted and Yuri smiled. "Fine" Sunny said. "Ommmoo I can't believe Jihyeon has that kind of charm" Yuri said and walked to Jihyeon and pinched her cheeks."unnnnnie" Jihyeon whined. "Aish. Yuri, stop harassing the poor kid" Sunny went near them and slapped Yuri's hands off Jihyeon's cheeks. Yuri pouted and stick her tounge out to sunny before walking away. "Aigoo my poor Jihyeon" Sunny ruffled Jihyeon's hair and gave her famous smile with her nose crinkled. 

Everyone quiet down after Jihyeon's aegyo. Taeyeon flashed her a thankful smile which she returned. "Kids! Let's eat" Hyoyeon called from the kitchen. Yoona being a shikshin, ran as fast as she could. Sunny rolled her eyes but followed Yoona in the kitchen. Taeyeon and Yuri were behind her laughing. "Juhyunnie let's go" Jihyeon pulled her sister up from where she is sitting. "Ne. I'm hungry" Seohyun said and smiled. 

Breakfast was fine. They talked about random things like they always do when they eat together. As usual, Jihyeon was the one who cleaned afterwards, since everybody else were busy preparing for their individual schedules. She washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Hyoyeon, Yuri, and Taeyeon were off by the time Jihyeon finished everything. Sunny and Seohyun was the only people in the living room. 

Sunny was sitting on the left side of the sofa playing with her phone while Seohyun is on the right side, reading her script and memorizing her lines. Sometime between reading, she yawned.  Jihyeon sighed and sat down beside Seohyun. "Juhyunnie" she tried catching her sisters attention but no use. Seohyun didn't even realized that her sister was beside her. "Juhyunnie" she whispered again but Seohyun was too occupied with what she's doing. 

Jihyeon just had to sigh at this. 
Sunny noticed her, trying to get Seohyun's attention. She shook her head feeling a little pity for the poor Jihyeon and Seohyun. Seohyun is working so hard because she really wanted to act. She has tried to tell their CEO that she wants to act countless of times but SM didn't support her acting career. Sunny knew how hard Seohyun tried to convince SM and Sunny knew how many times she failed. Not just Sunny but everyone else. They knew how hard Seohyun worked to get the roles she has and they knew how many auditions she did to enter musicals and get roles in movies and Dramas. 

Jihyeon snatched Seohyun's script away from seohyun's hands causing Seohyun to frown. "Hey!" She shouted not knowing it was her sister. "Juhyunnie" Jihyeon pouted at her. "Oh, Jihyeon-ah. Do you need anything?" Seohyun asked. Jihyeon shook her head. "You don't need anything? Then why did you get my script?" Seohyun asked. Jihyeon just shook her head lightly again. "Jihyeon-ah, I'm memorizing my lines. If you're not going to say something important, stop being an extra" Seohyun tried saying it calmly but it sounded annoyed. She exhaled through her nose. 

Jihyeon, of course was shocked with her sister's sudden outburst. Her sister wasn't usually like that except when she is really stress. Sunny, too was shocked. She never heard Seohyun talked like that in many years of them being together. "I've been calling you but you didn't heard me." Jihyeon hung her head low. Seohyun sighed feeling sorry. She shouldn't have took her stress out to her little sister. It was just that she has to learn the whole thing in 2 days, and she's having a hard time doing it since she's recording for a TaeTiSeo comeback and busy with dance practice. "I'm sorry Jihyeon-ah. Now I feel bad for saying that to you" she apologized. Jihyeon wasn't hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter