004

Once again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready Jihyeon-ah?" She heard her sister knocked from the outside. "Ne! Give me a few seconds" she answered as she checked her reflection in the mirror one last time. She didn't put a lot of makeups. Powder and lip gloss is enough for her. She's not one of those girls who wants their face fancy or those who think their face is a coloring book.

She's a simple girl.

That's why he left me.

"Aiiisshhh! Him again! Why are my thoughts always connected with him?"

She shook her head, not wanting to start her day like this. As if trying to compose herself, she smiled at her reflection. 

"That's better" jihyeon mumbled. She grabbed her sling bag and phone before going outside. Jessica is once again in a hurry. She over slept again. Hyoyeon and Yuri are playing some kind of games and Seohyun is sitting on the sofa, waiting for Jihyeon. She's wearing some cap under her jacket's hood. She has big eyeglasses, the one that Harry potter wears. She's also wearing a T-shirt beneath her jacket and a simple pants.

Simple but unrecognizable.

"What took you so long?" She asked with a pout. "Sorry Juhyunnie. You know how slow I move" Jihyeon smiled apologetically. She chuckled and nodded. "Let's go?" She asked standing up.

Today is the day she promised she'll take Jihyeon out. They didn't had much time with each other since she's always so busy. If Jihyeon didn't know any better, she would think her sister lives outside. Sometimes, she went home at past 3 or 4 in the morning and then she has another schedule at 1 or so in the afternoon. The time she's home is just enough for her to sleep and eat, and after that, she's out again. 

Jihyeon would've scold her if she didn't know that Seohyin's enjoying this. She hates to see her sister always tired. But she knows Seohyun loves her job, and she's having fun even if it's draining her energy. As long as she's happy, then Jihyeon is fine with it.

"What are we going to do today Juhyunnie?" The younger girl glanced at her sistee. She's focused on driving. "Do you want to watch a movie" Seohyun quickly glanced at her with a smile, then back to the road. "Sure! Let's watch something funny" she said in excitement. It's been a while since she last watch a movie with someone. "Then let's grab something to eat. Where do you want to eat lunch?" She asked. It didn't take long for her to answer since she always wants to eat the same thing outside. Seohyun already knows this but she still asked anyways. "Anywhere as long as they have chicken" Jihyeon said and seohyun giggled at her. "Still a chicken monster, I see" she nodded to herself.

When they arrived at the place, the two quickly lined for a comedy show. There's not a lot of people lining up for the ticket since most people wanted to watch a horror movie. It is good that they are not in a crowded place. 

While waiting for the movie to start, they talked a little about random things and also planned to go to a bookstore and grab a book and go buy clothes afterwards. In a few minutes, the movie started.

"Ommmooo~~ Hahaha!" Even though Seohyun is trying not to laugh loudly, she failed. The movie is so funny that the two looked like tomatoes because of laughing. Jihyeon felt happy for the first time in a long time. It has been a while since the last time she went out to have fun. The last time she remembered that she was out to watch a movie was with.... Him

"Jihyeon-ah, are you ok? You're suddenly quiet" Seohyun looked at her sister with worried eyes. They are now on their way to her car to go eat lunch. "I'm fine Juhyunnie" she said flashing her a smile. One that looks genuine but fake. She's so good at this. "My tummy hurts with all the laughing we did" she said with a bright smile. "It is funny." Seohyun said agreeing.

Seohyun drove to a near restaurant. Both are starving. Once they entered the place, The people inside turned their heads to them. Jihyeon is nervous that they might recognize Seohyun, but to her relief, everyone quickly went back to eating.

They placed their things on the table in the corner. They sat across each other, then a waitress came to them. "May I take your order ma'am?" She asked with a paper and ballpen in her hands. "Boneless chicken for me and garlic rice." Jihyeon said as the waitress wrote down. "What about you?" She turned her head to Seohyun. "Same as hers" she said without looking at the waitress.
"Your drinks?" She asked not looking at the sisters "Mine is Cola" Seohyun said. "Just water" Jihyeon ordered and the waitress left after nodding.
While waiting for the order, Seohyun's phone rang. "I'll go get this" she answered her phone. 

"Oh Unnie" she beamed. "Yeah. I'm out with Jihyeon" Jihyeon tilted her head hearing her name. "Is that so?" Jihyeon stared at her sister "Yeah. We're about to eat lunch." She said, then after a few silence, she chuckled. "Ne unnie. The one near the Cinema we visited last month" A few silence... "Ne. See you unnie" She smiled and put down the phone. "Who's that?" Jihyeon asked, resting her chin on her left hand. "Sooyoung unnie. She said her schedule is done and wanna Tag along." Seohyun answered. "Oh" Jihyeon nodded. "She's with yoona unnie" Seohyun said.

"By the way, how's U.S, Jihyeon?" Seohyun asked as they talked about random things. "Well, it's fine. It's U.S anyways" she answered. "How was schooling in there?" She tilted her head. Jihyeon slightly stiffened at the question. "I-it's fine." To her surprise, she stuttered.  "Is there something wrong?" Soehyun asked worriedly. She caught the younger one off guard with the question. "I am. Schooling is fine" she lied, this time, genuinely. 

Both of them continued talking until someone sat beside Seohyun "Oh, sooyoung unnie. You're here" Seohyun smiled. Then Yoona sat beside Jihyeon. "Hi Jihyeonie~~" She Pinched both her cheeks. "Yoonie~~ let ge! Yer herting me!" Jihyeon said, not being able to say the words properly. Yoona laughed. "Yah Im yoona! Stop harassing the kid!" Sooyoung then slapped Yoona's hands away. Yoona then lets go with a pout. Jihyeon then sighed in relief, rubbing her cheeks. She smiled thankfully to sooyoung then looked back at yoona "Yooniee, that hurts" She whined. " ommmo! Cuuute!" Yoona squealed but Jihy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter