A Boisterous Woman

Descendants of the Scarlet Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here is the second chapter. Thank you all so much for the comments and subscriptions. I hope I don't disappoint any of your expectations.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The horse slowed into a cantor once they arrived at a wider street. Mo Yeon glared up at this new Si Jin while he only raised an eyebrow at her.

"You, how can you come charging down a narrow street like that so quickly? You need to learn to be more considerate of the people you are around! There are elderly and children whom you could have hurt! Such a bold warrior like you should make it a point to protect the children, the elderly, and the beautiful women."

"And I suppose you believe you belong in that category?" the masked man replied blandly.

"Of course," she agreed to which he chuckled, "to you I am the elderly."

He glanced at her with a look of utter amusement.

"Yes, you are so old. You are all of what, mayhap 20 years? I would be hard pressed to even believe that."

"Heol, this guy likes to give complements," she gapped in admonishment.

"Ani, it's more of an insult. You look like a child. Where is your guardian? I should speak with them about keeping a better eye on their charge."

She huffed and  glared angrily at him.

"I'm a grown woman! I don't need a babysitter!"

She scrambled off of the horse, landing roughly before straightening up and placing her hands on her hips.

 

"You! I thought everyone else was outrageous when I first arrived here, but you take the cake!"

"Mwo?"

"From now on be more careful when going down a crowded street, arasso!? With the way people ran screaming from you I'm going to assume you make it a habit. Let me find out someone got hurt because of you and see what happens!"

 

~x~

 

Never in his life had he met such a boisterous woman. He watched her with a look of amazement as she marched off, reminding him of his mother when she was looking for him when he caused mischief as a child with her determined, irritated, wet kitten look- adorable yet terrifying at the same time.

His second came up next to him, joining his in his inspection of the angry woman.

"Do you know that woman?"

"I feel like I should. Dae Young."

"Captain."

"Find out what house she belongs to."

"Sir!"

SiJin smirked to himself before turning his horse towards the palace, his true d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter