Act...2...?

Falling Eyelashes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(BuddyC27) A/N: HEY GUYSSS WHATS UP?! DID YA MISS ME?! LOL ....no prolly not.....Just..Enjoy this chapter then.. //sulks in a corner// 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FADE IN:

 

EXT. ON A PATH SURROUNDED BY TREES - EVENING

 

SinB was walking as she suddenly stopped when she laid her eyes on the girl in front of her standing in the rain, silently watching her from afar.

 

SinB (V.O)

I often take this route after my shift, but never have I seen anyone as mesmerizing as her here, before a few weeks ago.

She would always just quietly stand there, without an umbrella, looking up at the sky as the rain travelled down her face, exploring her features as it rolled down, merging with the thousands of other rain drops on the ground as it slipped of her skirt.

 

SinB felt her heart beat faster from looking at the girl getting wet-

 

******

 

SinB facepalms…”did it really have to be phrased like this..??”

 

“But you know you love it when I’m wet for you baby” Yerin smirks while looking at the brunette sitting in front of her, still facepalming from the horrible word choice.

 

They were both currently sitting on the couch inside the dressing room, reading the screenplay for their new drama “Summer Rain” while the rest of their team left to set up the scene for filming.

 

“Shut up…you’re really not helping the situation” SinB felt heat creep up to her face, luckily she still had her hands covering her face, glancing through her fingers.

 

“What situation? The fact that I just turned you on.. or...that you want to hit it off with me right at this exact moment?”

 

“You really make me regret my choices sometimes.”

 

“But you don’t~” Yerin giggles.

 

SinB had to admit, even though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter