ACT 1

Falling Eyelashes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One day, as SinB went out to the playground to cure her loneliness and play with the other kids, she saw a cute dog on her way. She slowly went over to pet it, but as soon as she reached her hand out the dog barked loudly, making her jump back, and started chasing her around the block, until she was finally able to lose it after some time.

Sulking she made her way to the playground again.. but again, as she was on her way to the playground she didn’t watch where she was going, so she tripped on a pothole and fell flat on her face. She angrily sat up and huffed, “I’M JUST TRYING TO GET TO THE PLAYGROUND??!” SinB was frustrated at the dark forces messing with her and stood up after dusting herself off, and started to head to the playground once more.

On the other side of the street she saw an ice cream car, so she walked over to buy some ice cream but as soon as she held the ice cream cone in her hands a kid riding a bike suddenly bumped into her, making SinB drop her ice cream on her shirt. She sighed as she looked at the stain on her shirt, “..Really? What is going on now??” She quickly headed home leaving her deceased ice cream on the ground behind to change her clothes, before continuing her journey to the playground.
“I’m gonna go to the playground no matter what!” she said determinedly.

She cautiously took a few steps while checking her surroundings, making sure nothing else gets ruined or that there were no kids on bikes that could run her over.

But right then, speaking of the devil, a car sped by a puddle (even though it was sunny, somehow there was a puddle.), causing SinB’s new clothes to get drenched.
“..I think the author hates me.”, she pouted.


Begrudgingly SinB went back home again for the second time, changing once more and heading out again, this time fully equipped with her combat weapon and armor she used in skyrim to KILL THE DRAGON AND EARN THE TITLE OF DRAGON SLAYER HWANG EUNBI!!
“If i don’t make it this time.. I swear I’m going to kill the author.. Twice! With a brick!” She grumbled.

***
A/N: Please spare us dragonslayer hwang eunbi
***
This time she really did reach the playground without any trouble, probably thanks to her threat towards the authors, and there she saw a really beautiful girl sitting on a bench, wearing a cute blue dress with her hair let loose and her bangs parted to one side.
Sinb stared at her from afar in awe, she was absolutely drop dead gorgeous. As she was starstruck by the girl she didn’t notice the ball that was flying towards her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter