Hoya

Six Members Infinite?!! [Hiatus]

 

Hoya was listening to Dr. Dre on his ipad when something caught his eyes.

His leader, Sunggyu who was watching television in the living room earlier was sleeping with his hands over his eyes. The leader had his back against the wall.

He knew every infinite member’s sleeping habit but it was the first time he saw the leader sleeping in a sitting position.

Everyone developed new habit sometimes. He nodded his head with the statement.

Sungjong’s habit suddenly flashed in his mind. The latter really, really like to dance the girl group dances.

“Sungjong-ah, you should practice be mine dance more. Especially the part where we did the different angles dances.”

“I know hyung but girl group dance is my specialties!”

“I don’t care. Show me the dance now. Every time you got it wrong, one forehead flick.”

“Hyung!” Sungjong had yelled at him.

“Do it!” He yelled back.

 

He had done it for the sake of Sungjong and Infinite. He didn’t know how many forehead flicks the magnae got that day.

He didn’t count.

But that night, when the magnae had gone to sleep with a still red forehead, Hoya had felt pain inside of him.

He removed his headphone so it was hanging over his neck. Sungjong and him shared a room. He was on the lower bunk while Sungjong was on the top bunk.

It had been exactly two days the bunk had been unoccupied. But now, L was sleeping on it.

Hoya smiled. He probably missed him.

He missed him too.

 

“I say Ho you say Ya. I say Ho, you say Ya!”

“What are you doing?” Sungjong asked.               

They were filming MBC athletic championship and because Hoya was bored he had spend some times with some of his fans that were watching.

“Fan service.”

“I’ll do my fan service then,” said Sungjong. He made a heart sign with both his hands and then continued by the sign throwing the hearts to the fans.

Sungjong’s fans screamed happily at that.

“Yah, you’re stealing Woohyun hyung’s throwing hearts fan service.”

“He never said that it was his.” Sungjong had answered.

Hoya looked at him long before he pulled Sungjong’s hand softly.

“I’m your hyung. I’m going to protect you from your other hyungs since you’re younger than me, okay? That’s the best I can do. So, you really should listen to me.”

“I know Hoya hyung. But I was just doing a fan service. And the hyungs don’t scare me.”

“Okay.”

“But... thanks, for protecting me. I’m touched,” Sungjong continued before laughing at Hoya’s awkward face.

 

Now that he was gone, who was he going to protect?

 

 

if u like the story or this chapter, please comment and subscribe..

it's really easy.. *wink wink

hmm..,who should i do next?