Final

Change Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Incompetent of a waiter! Can you be more careless, Mr. Park?! That’s the third complaint complaint we heard about you! You just broke off an engagement and the next is me losing this restaurant because of you boy! Hand me your uniform and pack your stuff. You’re done for the rest of your life.”

 

Chanyeol sighed for the umpteenth and felt tears prickle at the corner of his eyes as he remembered what Mr. Lee had said. Great, he just lost another job. He cursed his long and awkward legs for being so clumsy, for making him stumble and hit things. Today he was trying to serve the newly engaged couple when he staggered making the plate of pasta land on the lady’s face. Worst thing? Chanyeol snorted and was heard by the lad and rest is history. Now, he’s Chanyeol the jobless human.

 

He kicked a small pebble as he walked down the familiar road going to his shared apartment with his boyfriend Yifan. He let out a deep sigh at the thought of the latter. Sometimes Chanyeol wants nothing but to be changed and be like a wolf like Yifan since wolves are privileged and well-respected at their area, that’s basically what he wants. And not to mention, wolves have this very soft fur which makes Chanyeol want to cuddle Yifan in his wolf form. He groaned. He deserves a cuddle from Yifan. Now.

 

-

 

As he opened their apartment door, the first thing he saw was baskets full of fruits and all kinds of raw meat on the table. He strode his way going to the kitchen to find his boyfriend filling the fridge with meat and found more basket of fruits near the sink. His presence must’ve been noticed when Yifan perked his head up and let out a smile that shows off his gums.

 

“Yeollie!”

 

Chanyeol chuckled when Yifan gave him a tight hug. “Hi, Fan~”

 

“You’re home, baby! I missed you!”

 

Yifan hugged him tighter and peppered his face with kisses only stopping when he dropped a peck on his lips. If Yifan was in his wolf form (thank heavens he wasn’t), his face might be full of slob. They were still hugging and Yifan still smothering Chanyeol with his love.

 

“Faaan~” Chanyeol whined.

 

Yifan snickered and pecked him on the lips. “Alright, baby.”

 

He could feel his face burning and tried to cough it away. Yifan has had him whipped. Really.

 

“Can you explain why there are a lot of fruits and meat?”

 

“Oh! Dad and I went hunting today and luck was on our side so we had enough catch. As for the fruits, Sehun gave some because Baekhyun bought like a lot. The brat was whining on the phone about his almost $0 balance on his account.”

 

Chanyeol scoffed. Of course. Baekhyun has Sehun wrapped around his finger, anything he wants and says is always a yes to the younger, especially now he is on his stage of cravings and food aversion. ‘Don’t blame the baby!’ He says.

 

“It must be so fun hunting, why won’t you let me go with you? Your dad must be missing me,” Chanyeol pouted.

 

Yifan patted his cheek and shook his head. “Because it’s—”

 

“Very dangerous. I know.” Chanyeol cut off his boyfriend and rolled his eyes. “But we’ve been together for four years, Yifan. I haven’t watched you hunt or even visited the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter