Un.... Nie......

Twice in Zootopia!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jeongyeon is still angry because the pen who records her crime confession is still brought by Nayeon. "Give it back!"
"No no no~ We have a deal, Jeongyeon! You help me today, then I'll hand it to you. Period."
"Ugh...!" She looks annoyed. "Fine! So now you need to know who's the owner of the car, right? There is only one place you can visit."
"Where?"
She smirks. "The DMV, Department of Moving Vehicle. And I know someone who is so quick at this: Miss Flashy. But you can call her Tzuyu."
"Yeah, I don't care about her name. Let's go!"

***

We arrive at the DMV and find out that all the employees are sloths!
"You said this would be quick!" Nayeon gets angry.
"What, they cannot be fast just because they are a sloth? Tzuyu is the fastest three-toed sloth, don't worry!" Jeongyeon explains. We all know that she is playing with us, but I guess, we have no other choices. "Hey, Tzuyu!"
"Jeong..... Yeon...... Un..... nie......"
"Hello, Miss Flashy. I'm Officer Hopps. Can you help me find out--"
"An.... Nyeong....." Tzuyu cuts her. She looks so cute but speaks very slowly.
"-Yes, annyeong! Can you help--" Nayeon cuts her.
"....Ha.... Se..... Yo......"
Nayeon waits for her until she is done. "Okay! Can you help me find out who's the owner of a car? I have the plate number."

"Sure..... May..... I...."
"-May I see it? Yes, here--"
"....Look.... At..........""Look at it! Yes,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter