They are All !!!

Twice in Zootopia!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon and I now are in an investigation. We are looking for Mrs. Dubuton's missing husband. We are accompanied by a charming street criminal, the manipulative fox, Jeongyeon Wilde. We need her because, unlike us, she knows everything about this city. Our first destination is a yoga club runned by a yak called Momo.......

"Excuse me....." I call that yak as we enter the building. It's a dark and creepy building. It smells so bad too!

"Excuse me, Ma'am, I'm officer Hopps and we need your help," Nayeon says again. Momo still doesn't answer. From the scent of the candle on her table, it looks like she is in a mediation.

"Hellowww! Any body home??!" Jeongyeon shouts.

"Oh, guests! Welcome.... May I help you?" Momo answers with a nasally voice. She is hidden behind the table so we cannot she her face.

"Yes, I'm looking for this man," Nayeon gives her a picture of Mr. Dubuton. "We believe he is a member here. Have you seen him lately?"

She takes the picture, but then gives it back again to us. "I'm sorry, I don't have a good memory. But yeah, I know he is a member here. He was here 9 days ago, on Wednesday....."

"It was the day when he was missing!" Nayeon exclaims.

"So, do you have any idea where he is?" Jeongyeon asks.

"I'm not sure. I don't really have a good memory. But maybe we can ask his yoga teacher..."

"Cool!"

"Okay, this way," Momo says as she comes out from her table and walks to a curtain. 

I'm shocked what I see. "AAAHH!!! YOU ARE !" I can see Momo's body so clearly without any clothes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter