Village Bunnies

Twice in Zootopia!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Here we are, on a train to the Zootopia, the big city where every kind of people meets in one place. I cannot imagine how hard it will be to survive there. That's why I'm here to watch my beloved daughter, Nayeon. I won't stay too long tho.

"Nayeon, are you not interested to see the view?" I ask her who's busy with her phone. "This is your first time leaving our village, right?"

"I know, Mom.... Have we arrived??" She looks bored.

"Not yet."

"I'm currently chatting my friends in the village. They are all saying goodbye and wishing me luck..."

"You look so happy." I smile. "Do you want to know what can make you feel more excited?"

"What is it?"

"Look at the window now..." I wink.

"Whoooaaaaaa........!!!!" Nayeon looks so amazed with the view. There are mountains, rivers, waterfalls, small cities and villages, people with a unique dress, etc. "So beautiful!" Nayeon exclaims. Then she keeps looking at the window until we arrive in Zootopia.

***

"Aww you guys are finally here! Wait a second......" A pretty girl with a phone case on the front desk ZTP Entertainment greets us. She finished her call before talking to us again. "You must be Nayeon Hopps!" 

"Hey~" Nayeon greets her back. "Yes, I'm Nayeon Hopps and this is my mom, Dahyun Hopps. I'm here as--"

"I know who you are~!" She cuts Nayeon and then comes out from her table and pinches Nayeon's cheek. "Oh my Goooosh, you are so cute! This is my first time looking at a trainee from a village. You're surely different from most of the girls in this town. Ah, how rude....." She shakes my hand. "I am Clawtozaki Sana. Just call me 'Sana' for short." She winks before comes back at her seat.

"Okay, Sana... Umm...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter