Chapter 3 🌸

From Afar

Destination arrival. Officially there would be a briefing about the camp first. Then, they started distributing them into groups by the numbers that they got. Well obviously when he stood beside Jooheon they’ll definitely not going into the same group and that feeling . Well, fast forward they got into their group and guess what. Yup, destiny has written. He was the same group as Wonho. The first thing that came to his mind was ‘How the heck he’s going to control his composure and why suddenly destiny being so kind to him’. He kept on cursing to himself because he really didn’t see this kind of thing coming. The greatest creation was sitting right in front of him. ‘OH MY GOD HELP ME MY EYES JUST CAN’T IGNORE THIS,’. But thank god he didn’t flustered that long. He inhaled and exhaled for a minute and then returned to his normal state.

..................................................................................…..

Suppressing his giggles not far from where Hyungwon stood, Jooheon. “This is the most exciting thing to see,” Jooheon monologue to himself while giggled. He knew that eventhough his hyung looked so relaxed but in the inside he’s screaming his lungs out. And the worst part for his hyung right now is that the instructor didn’t let them use their phone in any activities that they’re going to do. If not now, his phone would be vibrating every second because of his flustered hyung. “I am so looking forward to this camp, heheheh,” 

..................................................................................…..

“OMG, THIS IS SO RELIEVING I THOUGHT THEY WILL ASSIGN ROOMATES ACCORDING TO GROUPMATES,” Hyungwon was so relieved when he entered his assigned room. 

“Hyung you don’t need to shout, I AM JUST HERE YOU KNOW and don’t forget we are sharing this chalet with 4 other partners,” Jooheon replied.

“oh yeah,” Sudden realization hit him. The chalet has total of 5 rooms which would consists of 10 people in total in a chalet. Oh, and 2 bathrooms, both outside of the room.

“Well it’s a relieve that we finish our activity for today quite early. I really miss my sleep right now,” Hyungwon said to Jooheon while taking out his toiletries and towel to take a shower and quickly go to sleep.

Slowly stepping out of the room, he bumped his head at the door frame. “Ouch!” Hyungwon whined while rubbing his temple.

“Sometimes being that tall ain’t that advantageous ay?,” Hyungwon was quite frozen in upon hearing that voice. 

“Sunbae u are also staying in this chalet?” 

“Yup, and I see our rooms are facing each other,” Wonho letting out a small grin because he was kind of happy to see the fact that destiny is doing a good job today.

“Ahhhh, I see so then u have to bear with my face very often then,” said Hyungwon and slowly carving the most innocent smile on his face.

“Hahahah, I don’t mind seeing your beautiful face all day,” cheesy Wonho just can’t control himself and those words literally made Hyungwon’s cheeks red. And to Wonho that sight is so admirable to see. Both of them let out a soft laughter.

“ What are u saying sunbae,” Hyungwon acted relax while saying that eventhough he feels like he’s on the seventh heaven right now. He also gave Wonho a soft awkward punch at his shoulder then and excuse himself to take a shower.

..................................................................................…..

"Hyung why are you grinning like that it's kind of scary you know," Wonho just shrugged and let Minhyuk be and well yeah kept on grinning.  

"Ahhhh let me guess, you found out that Hyungwon is also staying in this chalet," Wonho's grinned face turned puzzled and blank trying to brain why does Minhyuk knows everything. 

Hearing his hyung sighed he knew he was right. He then just let it go with a giggle and continue texting through his phone. 

..................................................................................…..

'knock knock knock' the door was knocked quite hard very early in the morning. Replying with a grunt and half opened pair of eyes, he opened the door as he knew that Jooheon is currently having his shower. And stood there with a person who's smile was brighter than the sun to his eyes. But still nothing can beat his sleeping time. 

"Yaaa, Hyungwon why aren't you ready yet?" He just replied back with a big soundless yawn and then scratched his head. 

The other suddenly pinched his cheek with his ultimate thumb and index finger which made him let out a soft squeak and "WHYYYYYY SUNBAEEEE," 

"Less talk, faster, go get ready I'll wait outside. As a dedicated groupmate i am gonna help you through all the activities together heheheh, " Wonho left Hyungwon puzzled in his half awake state.

..................................................................................…..

"Hyung why are you standing here?" Jooheon waking up Hyungwon after his 5 minutes spacing out moment. 

"Oh yes wait i have go get ready!" Hyungwon rushed to the bathroom and took 5 minutes to finish his morning bath and another 10 monutes to get dress (and that includes the 'what outfit i should wear' question being surfaced).

Jooheon was really confused with his eyes following his hyung every move and what's weirder is that his hyung was really fast. Usually he'll be all sloppy to go to the shower and get ready in the morning. Suddenly, the door was knocked. Again. Well this time Hyungwon was combing his hair so Jooheon took the honours to open the door. And his eyeballs almost popped out to see an unsual sight in front of him now. 

"Why are looking at me like i am somekind of ghost yaa hoobae? " said Wonho with an innocent tone with a puzzled gaze.

"ahhh no no i was just surprised to see you knocking our room, " and while having this short conversation, Jooheon now understand why suddenly his hyung was being like that just now. 

Hyungwon walks towards the door and gave a fast wave to his little donsaeng as a goodbye and 'see you later' sign. He quickly grabbed Wonho's arm and walk fastly as he is so embarrassed right now because he knows Jooheon catched up on why he's kind of being his unsual self this morning. 

..................................................................................…..

Notes: I am really sorry for the late update but i hope u guys will like it. I think my theme for this story change from time to time -,- idk why