Chapter 2 🌸

From Afar

*NOTICE*
*A SUMMER CAMP PROGRAM FOR ARTS FACULTY STUDENTS*

"Hyungggggg let's join this camp. Atleast we can release some of our summer class tension ?"

"Why should i follow you to a camp rather than i can sleep peacefully in the room until the next week come? "

"I saw Wonho's hyung name when i was signing up,"

"And that adds more reason on my why i can't go list,"

"Who knows what will happen hyung ?" He winked to Hyungwon.

Lastly, Hyungwon agrees on going to the camp 'just to accompany Jooheon'

.....................................................................................

The day that Jooheon's been waiting for. Yes only Jooheon. Hyungwon was still in his bed under his very warming blanket.

"Hyungggggg!"

Even though his voice was already as loud as a horn. He still cant get any reaction from his hyung. 

"Hyung, wake up jigeum jutheyyo," repeatedly.

Because Hyungwon can't bear with the Jooheon's 'aegyo'. He quickly woke up.

"Yah yah! Stop it please i am up,"

He begs Jooheon with his eyes still closed.
Jooheon just burst out of laughter then asked his hyung to get ready.

..................................................................................…..

“Goodness, can the bus be anymore slower? Or did it lost it’s way? I can’t take this burning anymore,” Wonho suddenly screaming in low tone that only Minhyuk can hear it.

“Hyung, can you like close your mouth one second. The bus will arrive in another 10 minutes,” The emotional Minhyuk suddenly burst. Wonho pouted when he heard his donsaeng suddenly rose a voice to him. 

Finally, the bus arrived. Guess who’s the first to run and enter the bus. Yeah, it’s Wonho. Then, Minhyuk followed him. They sat in the fifth row. While Wonho was complaining to Minhyuk about his sweating and the sun, suddenly he saw a familiar figure. 

“ What the heck! Minhyuk u didn’t tell me that he was going to be here,” 

“And why is that important again?” 

“Cause I should prepare duhhhh,” 

“I didn’t sign up to be a high committee for this program just to be a stalker though,”

“Yeah whatever I have to talk to him at least once so let’s see how,” 

Wonho straightly google on ‘how to start a conversation with your crush’. Minhyuk who was sitting beside him just slowly sighed and shook his head.

Little did Wonho knew that all things had been set up already.
..................................................................................…..

“Can I ask u something Jooheonnie ?” breaking their silent atmosphere.

“Sure hyung. Whats up?”

“I don’t know why but lately u are always texting and u would smile after every text u read. Did u get a girlfriend or something?” 

Jooheon accidently shouted that made the whole people in the bus to stare at them. Ignoring the others and he just shrugged the situation of left everyone puzzled. Including Hyungwon. But not so long after Hyungwon got the real answer from the shouting though. He giggled and close his eyes to take a nap.

..................................................................................…..