Chapter 1🌸

From Afar

On a breezy summer day while everybody is currently having their summer break,  Hyungwon is literally watching out of his class window with his book open & the lecturer babbling bout some history stuff that he don't quite get. 

"Okay that's all for today class,"

Like a programmed robot, right after that word came out of his lecturer mouth he packs his things & storms out of the class dragging his best friend Jooheon.

"Jooheon remind me again why do we have to take these classes during the summer break again? My sleep time is decreasing 😪"

"Hyung, i am just accompanying u 😑 U drag me OK,"

Oh yeah after Hyungwon's conscious came back he remembered his motive. 

Hyungwon & Jooheon are roommates. Jooheon is younger than him although they're classmates. Cause Hyungwon entered college a little late 😂 He has his inner conflict while choosing a decision. 

Atlast they arrived at the cafe. As usual they choose their normal sit the first table beside the window. This is because it will give Hyungwon the best view of his crush,  Wonho. 

.....................................................................................

"Oh my god i am so tired today. Minhyuk tell me i have done a good job,"

"Ok hyung, u had done a good job today, "

Eventhough Minhyuk's words are kind of meaningless it helps him to feel a little bit better for himself. While lying his head on the table he asked Minhyuk to buy him a bowl of ramyeon. Oh wait 2 bowls cause he is extra hungry today. The lecturer gave him to many questions just now. Well,  as always Minhyuk as the younger always obeys his hyung. 

While waiting for Minhyuk he still lays his head on the table. Suddenly the bell above the door let out a sound. He turns his head to the door, he carved a smile. There was standing a beautiful person that he has always been admiring, Hyungwon. 

.....................................................................................

"Awe so cute he's laying his head on the table." 

"Yeah right only u find it interesting. Hyung why don't you just confess i have a feeling he might like you though,"

Hyungwon cheeks blush as red as apples 😂 & automatically he slaps jooheon's hands. 

"Hyung!"  Jooheon shouted while rubbing his hands. 

And that commotion made Wonho sit straight & obviously searching for the sound half awake & lay back his hands on the table. 

"You haih nevermind let's just eat."

Hyungwon saw Minhyuk took a seat at Wonho's table. He pokes Jooheon. 

"Don't you think they have something going on? I always see them together eventhough they're in different years,"

"I doubt that,"

"Why? I always hear people talking bout them in a relationship hm. U see he even ordered & brought all the ramyeons for him :(,"

"U'll know the truth one day, "

Hyungwon became more puzzled but his puzzled emotions still can't beat his jealousy right now. He quickly finishes his meal cause his heart just can't bare the 'sweet-couple view' right now. With leaving some tip on the table he walked out leaving Jooheon alone inside while he waits on the bench outside. 

.....................................................................................

*focusing eating his ramyeons*

"Hyung can you eat like a normal person u got stains all over your face though,"

*Minhyuk wipes Wonho's stains in his face*

Suddenly he feels some chills. He saw Hyungwon is giving a kinda sharp glare to them. Wonho signals Minhyuk & Minhyuk kinda let out a soft chuckles & stop doing the wiping thing. He knows Wonho likes Hyungwon since the first day he saw him. 

*Right after Hyungwon storms out the cafe leaving Jooheon*

"Do u think he hates me. He always glares me :(,"

"U think? I don't know," Minhyuk sarcastically replied while giving him a smirk. He just wanna 
tease his hyung a little. 

"U are not helping," whines Wonho like a baby. 

Without even replying to Wonho he continued eating his ramyeon leaving Wonho with his own thoughts flying around. 

.......................................................................................