Chapter 6

Su - La

Hindi na ito maaaring ikategorya sa puppy love o crush lang,
Dahil sasabihin ko sa'yo na kung alam mo lang...
Imahe mo'y kasa-kasama sa aking guni-guni
Pati na rin sa aking pagtulog sa twing sasapit ang gabi.

 

 

Chapter 6

" ah "

So ayun nga,sya pala yung transferee na sinasabi ni wendy sayo,kaya pala binanggit din nya yung tungkol sa badminton dahil... it has something to do with her.

Ikaw kasi,napaka-polluted na ng utak mo kaya puro madudumi yung mga naiisip mo.

Realizing a hand wagging in front of you snapped you from your train of thoughts.

" ready ka na ba? " she asked emotionless.

Ayan nanaman yung mga tanong na nakakapagpadumi kay Mother Irenearth.

" h-hindi pa eh "

May double meaning sa sagot mo.

Yung isa,hindi pa kasi di mo pa nachecheck schedule mo at yung mga topics na ituturo mo sa kanya...aba di porket suma--laude ka eh alam mo na lahat.

Tapos yung isang meaning...hindi ka pa ready para ibigay muli ang matimis mong oo.

Pawer!

" kailangan ko pa kasing i-ready yung mga topics eh,siguro bukas?

There was a hint of disappointment in her eyes but she brushed it off immediately with a small smile.

" sige,hatid na lang kita? "

Wait what?

" no need-"

" sige na " she said firmly as if no one could bend her decision.

That made you to look her suspiciously.

Nagsisimula ka tuloy mag-assume sa mga bagay-bagay na pinapakita sa'yo ngayon ni Kang.

Na parang weird na pinapakilig ka na ewan.

Ay ewan.

" bakit? You don't have to naman e " you assured as you crossed your arms whilst eyeing her.

Pakipot.

Sa totoo lang,gusto mo talaga yung inooffer nya kaso kasi parang may hinala ka.

" kailangan kong malaman kung saan ka nakatira..." she said nonchalantly.

" bakit nga kasi? " you were growing impatient.

Lalo ka tuloy pinapaasa ng osong to,aba hirap kayang magpanggap na hindi mo crush yung crush mo,tapos ganito ka pa itratrato?.

Hirap kaya nun.

Because of the intense gaze from you, she broke the eye contact and gazed somewhere.

" don't worry wala namang akong gagawin na masama,kung may mangyari mang masama sa'yo - na hwag naman sana...ay alam ko kung san ako hihingi ng tulong " she explained calmly not forgetting to clear right after then.

With those words made your chest throbbed along with your head and you felt your cheeks heated.

Given another circumstance, you would raise your eyebrow and tone in a confrontation to make yourself clear that you are not interested in flirting with the same but this time....si Kang kasi yan e.

" tsaka...kung may nawala kaming appliance set sa bahay mas madali ka nang ituro sa mga puli--aw " she exaggeratedly winced in pain.

Well,you just hit her tummy.

Deserve lang nya yun,iparatang ka pa naman na magnanakaw.

Lokong bata.

In contrast to her tall and lean frame,she could still pull jokes smoothly.This made you smile unknowingly.

" tara na nga teddy bear " you started to walked away from her making your way out of the building.

You were sure you heard that she made a scoff sound,yet later on,it followed by a sound of footsteps coming nearer to you.
" untamed bear yun "

" hindi,mas bagay talaga teddy bear "

" luh "

" luh ka rin "

 


Throughout the ride,no one dared to break the silence lingering between the two of you.You kept silent 'cause aside of the fact that you were enjoying the view of the city,you were also enjoying back hugging her as well as intoxicated by her significant perfume .You don't have even any idea but Kang's simple touch,her presence or anything about her feels like home.

Kang's motorcycle stopped in front of two story modern white house but neither of the two of you were talking.

" dito na " she broke the silence as she anchored her feet to steady her motorcycle then turned the engine off.

Ganyan talaga,Everything has come to an end.

Much to your disappointment,your arms reluctantly freed Kang's waist and got off from her vehicle.You even found it sweet that she assisted you by offering her hand,preventing you not to fall down.

" salamat " you said genuinely as you retreated your hand from her hand.

She answered you with a half smile as welcome before pulling her gaze from you to stare or,rather scrutinize your house.
" dito ka pala nakatira "

Causing you to look at it as well — in confusion but you brought your sight immediately back to her direction only to found pair of sharp eyes looking intently at you that didn't miss to caught you off guard as you found it y. You seemed to have lost your voice. You realized you were feeling something you never felt before- not even with your ex -something that was budding in your chest.However, you did not have enough time to ponder on it as Kang spoke.

" ---lad mo sa palasyo na nakatira "

Hindi mo narinig yung buong diwa ng sinabi nya kasi saka ka nalang din naman natauhan.

Because you were just watching her or rather, you just could not get your eyes off her just few moments ago.

" ano? Paulit nga "

" wala " an apparent disbelief and disappointment could be heard in her tone.

Again,you had no idea what she was talking about. You sighed and decided to just be honest.Even if she finds it awkward and embarrassing.
"sorry di ko kasi nacatch-up yung sinab-"

" di naman mahalaga yun,sige na,pumasok ka na sa loob at baka pagod ka na " she assured as she made an 'okay' sign.

Seeing this bizzare side of her...lalo ka lang naging guilty.
" sabihin mo na nga kasi "

At the end of the time,you decided not to press on it and respect her decision.Although you already had acquaired her number and vice versa,you knew you would just miss her as soon as the two of you part. 
" see you tomorrow afternoon " you said,but it seems it sounds more a question.

She responded you with a mere nod.

Receiving just a simple nod made your heart heavy.Iba kasi yung ineexpect mo... something could make you feel giddy,something could drown you in happiness,something sweet and satisfy your desire.Pero wala eh,hindi naman kayo para gawin nya sa'yo unless kung makapal yung pagmumukha nya.

You turned your back.Your feet slowly dragged you towards to the door of your house but along your way,a voice halted you and made your eyes bulged wide open.

" San kiss ko? "

It was crystal clear at napakalabong mali yung pagkakadinig mo.You swear it was her kaya tumingin ka ulit palikod,kay Kang.

But you face palmed yourself when you found Kang was actually buying 'Sunkist ' fruit when a vendor stopped by to sell his goods to her,selling his goods in front of your damn house.

Kaya napagtanto mo yung 'san kiss' pala ay 'sunkist'.

Silly.

You laughed at yourself and shook your head after,mentally marking this day to avoid assuming things that are pretty far from the concept of the word 'reality'.

Bakit ang nega mo sa sarili mo?

Maganda ka naman.

At the nth time,you smiled again just seeing Kang na bising-busy sa kakatawad kay manong tindero na napapakamot na lang dahil sa kulit nya,before deciding to turn your back completely at her.

Hindi mo na rin binigyan pansin yung salitang 'ko' na narinig mo,siguro guni-guni mo lang yun.

 

 


' nasa gym ako ngayon,konti nalang patapos na rin kami

Ingat ka.'

She texted.

Just at the exact moment,you were on your way na papuntang gym. -- 'di ka naman excited.You were giggling at her text,ewan mo,di mo alam pero hindi mo kasi maiwasan na ngumiti sa simpleng text nya,kasi siguro it was her first text to you ever since na nagkapalitan kayo ng number.

Nasa harapan ka na ng Gym ng School but before you enter, you actually check yourself first,once you check you were beyond okay...rumampa ka na.

As expected to you,another day that you made people stop and stare.Some guys had tried to hit on you but sorry for them 'cause you didn't bother to look at them,instead you quickened your pace because of the excitement and longing to meet her again.

 " s-seulgi " you said while you were trying to catch your breath but you did not let show to her it,you don't want to show how you were desperate to see her eagerly which currently looking up at you with surprised look.

" ang bilis ah " she scoffed when the moment she recovered from shock.

She set aside the folded paper she was holding,you guessed it was an origami,a paper crane to be exact. 

A new piece of information ha,mahilig pala syang gumawa ng mga ganun?

Di halata.

" papunta na kasi ako dito nung nagtext ka " you uttered while your eyes were glued on her whole frame. She was wearing loose black top tank with matching commando short shorts.Though she was just sitting on the bench beside the court,you could say she just got from an awful training since she was literally coated by sweat.The only thing pulled your gaze away when the time she started to wipe it.

" magpalit ka na,magkasakit ka pa dyan " you nagged.

Making her to look at you with amused look.
" concern sya oh " she teased with matching sundot-sundot sa tagiliran mo.Automatically,dahil malakas kiliti mo,nagreact agad katawan mo.

Pero ayaw mo nang inaasar ka e,kaya yun pinipigilan mo sarili mong matawa.

" Ano ba! " you punched her arm to make her stop.

So she stopped.

" aray ha,di na mabiro " she pouted as she caress her arm,the one that you punched.

You felt sorry but pride doesn't let you.
" bilisan mo na kasi dyan para makapag-start na tayo "

" eto na nga po eh,hindi na nga po magshoshower dito para mabilis " 

" eh bakit nandi--

" kalma " she lifted a hand in front of you and drop it after.
" magpahinga lang ako saglit,pwede? "

You slowly nodded your head in understanding.

Napaghahalataan nanaman tayo ah.

" salamat " she flashed a smile but didn't reach her eyes.

Tsk.

Chill ka lang kasi.



You found yourself grabbing her towel beside you and made your way behind Kang.
Kanina ka pa kasing kating-kati yung mga kamay mo,doubting whether if you will do it or not,your mind says no kasi di ba pwede kasing maging awkward kayong dalawa kapag ginawa mo yun yet your heart says otherwise...na sinunod mo.

You heard gasp from her and you felt she stiffened a bit when you slipped your hands inside of her top tank.

" wag kang malikot " you warned. 

Once you were done putting the towel on her back,you sat again beside her.You heaved a sigh to calm your crazy hormones down due the contact.

Gathering the remaining strength within you,you glanced at her direction.

She was making her small eyes adorably bigger while her fist was located in front of her as if she was threatening someone...you traced her line of sight,only to found your classmateMoonbyul slash Kang's badminton teammate doing some sort comical gestures as if she was celebrating something.

You tilted your head to the side in confusion.

Di mo magets eh.Lahat na ng comprehension ginawa mo na pero di mo talaga mafigure out yung mga gestures nya.

Surrending the white flag,you decided to ask Kang but surprisingly at right moment,she also had turned her head in your direction,then the last thing you knew,you think...you just lost into her eyes.

 

Sandali na lang,
Maaari bang pagbigyan?
Aalis na nga,
Maaari bang hawakan ang iyong mga kamay~

('LY to the stars and back XD)

As cliché as it may sound,Your chest feels really tight and you have an overwhelming fluttering pain that makes it difficult to breathe.
As cliché as it may sound,Your stomach feels queasy and you tend to feel like you're going to throw up.
And as cliché as it may sound,you think you just fell in love ....once again.

However,she ended the eye intense contact when someone screamed ' ayieee ' not far from you.

It seemed like,that simple word hit her which made the unreadable look on her face faded and was replaced by hard cold face in one swift.She stood up and started to gather her things up.

You silently cursed since you wanted to get more of her close-ups so you were disappointed.

" tara na " 

You bit your lower lip before answering.

" okay "

 

panira eh.

 

 

 

================================

Happy undas day~