Prologue

Jīngshén guójiā
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long time in the Spirit Nation nature, humans, and spirits lived in harmony. Many humans worked together with spirits to tame and take care of wildlife, and in turn nature gave humans the ability to develop powers, and spirits the power to help other wandering spirits to find peace. Soon humans and spirits were growing more advanced and set up towns and villages while still keeping a sacred touch with nature. However a dark force in the form of a giant terrorized different towns and villages by sending his four creations called Sì gè zhùshǒu to completly massacare the villagers and townsmen, claiming to do nature's work. The leader of the four would turn into a majestic dragon and burn down house and crops. While another would speed up time and caused houses to deteriorate and villagers and townsmen to die of old age. The other would call out lightning from the heavens and let it rain down on the poor civillans all with a smilie on its creepy mask. The last one didn't interfere much only acting if its fellow Zhùshǒu happen to get hit and healed them or reversed the injuries back on the attackers. When the spirits heard of the people's plight they organized a council of the spirits' best fighters and called them the Soul Reapers. The Soul Reapers went to the humans and helped hold off the Zhùshǒu while reaping the souls of the dead, leading them into paradise. This has been going on for 50 years and there was no sign of it stopping, until salvation in the form of a human woman named Xiumin. 

Xiumin's origins where unknown, nobody knew where she was from or who her family was, the only thing they knew about her was that she was engaged but her fiance died fightning against the Zhùshǒu. She went to an ancient spirit named Alibaba and got a spell that would lead her into the giant's dimension. Alibaba and her performed the the ritual together and she went in to make a deal with t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter