Chapter 4

Falling~

//Jimin POV//

I woke up in the middle of the night because I heard the door shut. I carefully got out of bed as to not wake Jungkook up. 

I carefully opened the door and walked out. I saw two people sitting outside of V's & Hobi hyung's room. I couldn't see their faces. It was too dark. I would think that it was Jin and Namjoon hyung by the way they were so close to each other, but I heard their voices. It was V and Yoongi hyung.

I couldn't exactly make out what they were saying because I was still sleepy. Then, I saw them kiss...

I couldn't exactly see their faces to be completly sure they kissed, but there faces went close together, so I'm almost completey sure they kissed.

I don't exactly know why, but my heart ached when that happened. I think it was because I was still sleepy.

I walked back into the room and snuggled next to Jungkook.

**TIMESKIP TO MORNING**

I woke up because I felt something move beside me.

I opened my eyes, expecting to see Yoongi hyung, but instead saw Jungkook.

This surprised me then the memories of last night came flooding in. 

"Good morning~" Jungkook said happily 

"Hmm." I said sleepily 

I still wanted to sleep more so I pulled Jungkook closer to me and snuggled next to him.

"W-what a-are you d-doing?" Jungkook stuttered

I looked up at him and he was blushing.

"Aigoo!" I said "Why are you so cute~"

"H-huh?" he said blushing even harder 

"I want to sleep more!" I whinned

"You can do that on your own." Jungkook said back teasingly 

"No!" I said "I want you beside me."

"Aww~!" Jungkook said "So cute!"

I blushed when I realized what I said. I tried to burry my face at the crook of Jungkook's neckto hide my blush, but then Jungkook pulled my face to face his.

"You look cute when you blush." Jungkook stated

I blushed even more, and he laughed at that.

"Stop teasing me!" I whinned "I just want to sleep more!"

Before he could let go of my face, Yoongi walked in the room.

This was pretty awkward, since Jungkook's hand was on my face and we were lying down together, our limbs tangled together. 

"Go downstairs and eat brekfast before Jin gets mad." Yoongi said flatly

Then, he walked out of the room.

"Guess we have to go down before Jin gets mad at us." Jungkook said with what looked like a smirk on his face

I don't know why he's smirking, but it's making me blush.

"Y-yeah." I said 

We both got up from the bed and Jungkook dragged me downstairs.

We arrived at the kitchen holding hands. I saw Tae and let go of Jungkook's hand not wanting him to get the wrong idea.

Then, we sat down, and Jungkook was frowning for some reason.

I sat across from Yoongi hyung who was sitting next to Tae. I was sitting next to Jungkook.

I tried to talk to Yoongi, but he just kept on ignoring me. He apparently found Tae more interesting than me. Jungkook turned to face me and then frowned even more.

"Why are you upset, Kookie?" I asked

"What makes you think I'm upset?" he asked

"You're frowning." I said with a questioning tone

"Oh." Jungkook said

Then Jungkook looked at me. He his finger then wiped the side of my mouth. 

"Huh?" I asked

"You had something." He said pointing to the side of his mouth "Don't worry, I removed it."

"Thanks, Kook!" I said smiling 

I don't know what upset him so much, but I want to try and make him feel better. I think he's upset because Tae is giving all his attention to Yoongi hyung. Oh! That reminds me. Last night...

They kissed.

This makes me feel upset again, but then I realized Kook smiled back at me. He was showing his bunny teeth. This took my breath away.

"So cute~" I muttered to myself but everyone must have heard me because Jungkook turned pink and Yoongi and Tae looked up.

I blushed pink.

"I didn't mean for you to hear t-that!" I said

Jungkook laughed.

"You're so cute~!" Jungkook exclaimed 

He then started to hug me and it didn't seem he had any plans to let go of me anytime soon. 

Then, the Namjin couple along with Hobi hyung walked in the room.

"Jungkook!" Jin hyung said "Let go of Jimin! It looks like you might suffocate him!" 

"No!" Jungkook said "Mine!"

"I thought you guys broke up." Hobi hyung said "Looks like you guys still have leftover feelings for each other."

Jungkook let go of me then and we both blushed.

//Jungkook POV//

When Hobi hyung said that, it finally hit me.

Jimin and I aren't dating anymore.

We aren't dating anymore

I can't do stuff like that to him anymore when anyone's around or they might think the wrong thing.

Especially since I said I'm dating Tae hyung.

But,

Do I still like Jimin hyung?

Impossible.

I stopped liking him a long time ago. Ever since Tae hyung and I started dating secretly.

But, as I look up and see a blushing and smiling Jimin, my heart skips a beat and I can't look away.

I'm so whipped.

But, I'm dating Tae hyung. 

//Tae POV//

I look up and see Jungkook blushing and staring at an oblivous Jimin.

I try not to cry.

I will not cry 

I will not cry.

I will not cry.

Of course he likes Jimin. Jimin is so cute and aborable and precious.

But he really did make me believe that he loved me more than he loved Jimin.

He made me believe he didn't love anyone, but me.

Jungkook believed that too, that's why he broke up with him.

Turns out, we were both wrong.

Jungkook is whipped for Jimin.

He doesn't even acknowledge me...

Because Jimin is here.

I think Jimin likes Jungkook too...

I try my best to hold back the tears.

I will not cry

I will not cry

I will not cry

------------------------------------

yeah

for once i went past 1000 words

yay!

comment corrections/suggestions, upvote and subscribe~

see you all tmrw

:DD

~Author-nim