Chapter 1

Falling~

//JIMIN POV//

I wake up, rolling to my side, expecting another warm body to collide against mine. Another did, except this body seemed smaller than Jungkook's. I hear a grumble come from the body. I was too tired to open my eyes. Then, I felt an arm hug and pull me closer to the body. I open my eyes. I see Yoongi's sleeping face. Then, it all comes back to me.

Last night...

I came back to the dorms from grocery shopping with Jin. 

"Go head up and sleep." Jin said "You need rest, we can sort these tomorrow."

"Okay, hyung." I said sleeply 

I will admit, I overworked myself a bit that day with practicing the choreography. 

I walked up to my shared room with my boyfriend, Jungkook.

I was about to open the door when I heard sounds come from inside. I opened the door a bit and peeked inside. I saw Jungkook and Taehyung making out on his bed. 

"When are you gonna do it?" I heard Taehyung say between breaths 

"Do what?" Jungkook asked

"You know what I mean." he replied

"I'll break up with him tomorrow." Jungkook said

My eyes widened when he said that. I closed the door and stayed frozen. I didn't know what to do, it I should cry or get angry or-

I couldn't finish that train of thought becuase Yoongi walked out of his room.

"What are you doing outside of your room, Jimin?" Yoongi asked

"Jungkook's cheating on me." I said while my voice was shaking 

"What?!" Yoongi said, almost shouting

"Shh!!" I said while gesturing for him to come to me.

He walked over to me and I opened the door a bit again. He peeked, then got angry.

"Why that brat!" Yoongi said

"Shh!" I said while closing the door "They might hear you."

Though I doubt they would, since they're in their own world. Then, suddenly, Yoongi picked me up brial style and brought me to his room.

I was ready to cry, but I didn't want to wake Yoongi up. He must be tired, because he stayed up late trying to comfort me. I cried so much...

I just went back to sleep.

 

//TIME SKIP//

"Jimin." I heard someone call "Jimin~"

"hmm" I said sleepily 

I just cuddled closer to Yoongi.

"Aww" I heard another person coo "Jimin's so cute~"

I oppened my eyes at that.

I saw Jin standing in the doorway and Yoongi beside me.

"Huh?" I said sleepily

"See, hyung!" I heard Yoongi whine "He's still sleepy so let us sleep!"

At that, Yoongi cuddled me closer to him and I could feel my eyes flutter shut again.

"Aigoo!" I heard Jin say before I fell asleep

 

//FEW MIN LATER//

"YOONGI AND JIMIN WAKE UP!" I heard some people yell

I jumped up at that. I saw Jin, Namjoon, and Hobi hyung at the doorway. Tae and Jungkook were there too. I think I was gonna cry seeing them.

I think Yoongi saw I was about to cry and saved me (yet again).

"You guys made Jimin jump!" Yoongi whinned with a bit of worry in his tone.

He made lie down again and I hid my face in his neck.

"Why are you guys so tired today?" I heard Tae ask

"Why are you guys sleeping together?" I heard Jungkook asked

Those questions made me catch my breath, but Yoongi saved me once again.

"Jimin wasn't feeling well last night, so I took care of him." Yoongi said

"I could've done that!" Jungkook said, a bit of annoyance in his tone

"Jimin went to me though, not you!" Yoongi said with a smirk 

I could feel that they would start fighting soon, so I tried to make them go.

"Let us sleep for a few more mins please!" I pleaded

"No!" Jin said "Go down and eat. Then you can sleep."

"Fine!" Yoongi said while dragging me up

We all walked to the kitchen and ate brekfast. It was a normal brekfast, except that I was sitting next to Yoongi instead of Jungkook. 

After brekfast, Yoongi dragged Jimin to the couch to watch some movies on TV.

"Why are you guys cuddling?" Namjoon asked

"Huh?" I said 

I didn't even realize we were cuddling 

"Aren't you supposed to be cuddling with your boyfriend?" he asked again

I stiffened at that.

"About that," Jungkook said "We aren't dating anymore."

"WHAT?!" said V, Hobi, Jin, and Namjoon

"Yeah." I said

I looked at Jungkook. He looked surprised. Guess that wasn't the reaction he was expecting.

"I'm dating V." Jungkook said

That wanted to make me cry, so I just dug my head in Yoongi's neck.

"SINCE WHEN?!" asked the other members (except me, Jungkook, V, and Yoongi)

"Long time." I said

I looked at Jungkook again, and saw the same dumfounded look on his face. Not the reaction he was expecting, again.

"So," Jin said "Let me guess, Yoongi and Jimin are dating?"

I blushed beet red at that. Yoongi just stayed calm and held my hand for the others to see.

"Maybe." Yoongi said.

It was now Jungkook's turn to say "What?!"

Yoongi looked at him.

"What do you mean 'What?'" he asked

"Since when have you guys been dating?!" Jungkook asked 

Yoongi just shrugged and turned his attention to the TV again. I was still blushing, so I hid my face in the crook of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi kissed my forhead, which made me blush even more. This seemed to piss Jungkook off. He stormed out of the room.

-----------------------------------

how did i write this.

it's way too late for me to be able to function.

comment suggestions/corretions, upvote, and subscribe!!!

i need to sleep now

~author-nim